Ex Delhi Return Volvo, 3N Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Transfer & tours on PVT & Travel Insurance
Snow Peak Retreat & Cottages - blessed with the nature all around, surrounded by the mountain peaks and apple orchards and away from the noise and pollution, the hotel is located at Nasogi Village near Hadimba Temple in Manali, just 2 KM from city Center (bus station).This is the right place to give rest to both your body and soul. And yes, you can give a look at the price thats very comfortable too, with facilities and services that meet your expectations and comfort your mood of holidaying.Whether you are visiting Manali on a vacation with family, friends or your partner, Hotel Snow Peak Retreat. Manali can be a good option for you.
Manali Overview: Referred to as the Queen of Himachal Pradesh, located in Kullu district. Manali is blessed with breath-taking natural beauty that comprises lofty snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, thick forests, fruit orchards, beautiful hamlets and meadows that are carpeted with lovely wild flowers. Being a high altitude resort town, Manali is an all-year-round destination that offers alluring vistas. An ideal destination for Honeymooners and adventure junkies alike, the town of Manali is a mix of old and new. Being a hub of adventure activities, Manali offers enthralling escapades of skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering and rafting. Get enchanted by the surrealistic snows cape of Rohtang Pass or the Snow Point. Lose yourself in the spiritual realm by paying a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisth Bath and Van Vihar. Shopping at the famous Mall Road is fun as it is the most throbbing spot of the city lined with hotels and eateries. With all these attractions and abundance of natural beauty, Manali makes an ideal holiday destination for everyone.
Tentative Itinerary for 05 Nights & 06 Days:
Day 1: Delhi - Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Volvo Coach
Today Evening start your journey From Delhi to Manali by Overnight Travel through A/C Volvo .Note :You have to reach at 0430 pm in Delhi our Volvo point (On your Own) i.e. RK Ashram, Palika Place, Near Metro Station, New Delhi. Overnight on Board. (Meals: On their own)
Day 2: Arrival Early Morning -Check In & Later Local Sight Seeing of Manali :( 3-4 Hrs Approx.)
Reach Manali Volvo Stand where our representative will welcome you with warm smile & Transfer you to the Hotel. (Check in time is 12:00 noon). After Check in & some rest, you will proceed to cover: - Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot springs, Tibetans Monastery. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 3:Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line (56 Kms /2-3 Hrs)
Today enjoy full day Rohtang Pass up to snow line (Snow line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during Heavy snowfall).On the way to Rohtang pass cover Nehru kund, Palchan, Kothi, Gulaba, Rahla Water Falls, Marhi, and Rani Nala. Overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Note: - Per day 1,000 vehicles will be allowed to Rohtang Pass, of which 600 will be petrol vehicles and the remaining 400 diesel - This Permit is issued on daily basis as per the daily quota. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Manali – Kullu Valley– Naggar Castle (85 Kms.):-
After Breakfast at hotel today will be Excursion to Naggar Castle & Art Gallery. Return to hotel in the evening. You can explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 1000 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure or you are free to explore Local market, Van Vihar (Dense Forest with deodar tress) & Tibetan Monastery in Market, Shopping Mall by own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us. Overnight on Board. (Meals: Breakfast + Dinner On their own)
Day 06: Arrival Delhi by A/C Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Delhi - Manali -Delhi A/c Volvo Tickets.
2. Pick up & drop from Manali bus stand
3. 3Nights stay for a Couple as per package chosen.
4. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
5. American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
6. Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day)
7. 15 % Discount on additional Food and beverages.
8. Half day local S/seeing by Pvt Vehicle.
9. Full day S/seeing of Solang Valley by Pvt Vehicle (Subject to weather condition)
10. Full day S/seeing of Kullu and Manikaran by Pvt Vehicle.
11. Travel Insurance.
12. Inclusive of All Presently Applicable Taxes (VAT, luxury Tax & Service tax)
*Supplement Cost for Honeymoon Inclusion:*
*INR 2000 per couple*
- Honeymoon cake once during your stay
- Flower bouquet once during the stay with chocolate
- One Candle Light Dinner (Buffet dinner) with a bottle of Fruit Wine
- Badam milk every Night During the stay
*Note:-* Please note that hotel do not provide / allow flower bed decoration or room decorations and instead of flower bed decoration we provide flower bouquet/ chocolates/ cake/ wine/ candle night dinner/ milk badam.
- Infant & Below 5 years child is complimentary.
- Extra person above 5 years will be treated at the rate of an adult.
*Supplement Cost for Extension Night:*
*Super Deluxe Package:*
*06 Aug to 21st Dec | 04th Jan to 30th April’22:* INR 1800 per person
*22nd Dec 2021 to 03rd Jan 2022:* INR 2600 per person
*06 Aug to 21st Dec | 04th Jan to 30th April’22:* INR 2100 per person
*22nd Dec 2021 to 03rd Jan 2022:* INR 3000 per person
*06 Aug to 21st Dec | 04th Jan to 30th April’22:* INR 2400 per person
*22nd Dec 2021 to 03rd Jan 2022:* INR 3400 per person
- The packages shall not be valid for certain blackout dates Festive period and extended weekends as advised by the hotel management.
- Vehicle would be Alto/Similar (Per Vehicle for Maximum 3 Pax)
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
*Condition to travel Himachal:*
- We would like to request you to get RTPCR Test done 72-24Hrs before arrival in Himachal to have a hassle free travelling. (Mandatory)
- If guest have completed 2 doses of vaccination they need to carry their Vaccination Certificate
- If guest have completed 01 Dose of vaccination they need to carry negative RTPCR test before 72-24hrs prior travelling
- Aarogya Setu app is mandatory in all the travellers’ mobile phone.