270kms&7 hours drive from Delhi 2N stay with breakfast & Dinner with Kids friendly facilities
Grand View Resort is a fine ensemble of Indian and western styles, offering the best in class hospitality, comfort and luxury. Located on the hills of Jamta heights, the resort is about 12 kms from Nahan and just 4 kms off Dehradun Shimla National Highway on Nahan Renuka Road. Grand View Resort is top view resort in Himachal Pradesh and allows a bird eye view over the beauty and splendor of the surroundings. Far from the maddening crowds of the city and the constant clamor of urban living, ,Games for kids, swimming pool, private Discotheque, pool table, adventure sports which kids would love for sure.
Nahan Overview: Nahan is situated on a hill top in the Shiwalik Hills, overlooking green hills & Top view in Himachal Pradesh. Traditionally, saints and princes are linked with the origin of Nahan. Nahan is a used as a base for visits to the surrounding areas such as Renuka Lake, Paonta Sahib, Trilokpur and the Suketi Fossil Park.
DAY 01: DELHI TO NAHAN (270 KM/approx. 6-7 HRS)
Morning pick up from Delhi (Address will be provide later) & direct drive to Nahan upon arrival check in to the hotel.After fresh n up proceed for indoor & Outdoor games :
Recreational Activities Like: Swimming pool, Cricket, Volleyball and Table Tennis
Adventure Activities Like : Flying Fox, Monkey Crawl,Double Rope Bridge,Bridge Abseiling ,River Crossing,Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Tarzan Swing, Wall Climbing, Rock Climbing, Zorbing etc. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
DAY 02: NAHAN-RENUKA LAKE - PAONTA SAHIB -
Morning after breakfast proceed for S/seeing Visit: Renuka Lake: 22 Kms from Resort , Wild life safari ,Mata Renuka Temple ,Bhagwan Parshuram Temple ,Paonta Sahib Gurudwara : 52 Kms from Resort ,Jetak Fort. Later back to Hotel Overnight Stay.
DAY 03 : NAHAN TO DELHI (270 KM/approx. 6-7 HRS)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms / Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver / DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. Welcome Drink on arrival.
2. 2 Nights Stay in Deluxe Room/Premium with Balcony as per selection on Double occupancy basis.
3. Breakfast & Dinner.
4. Tea/ Coffee maker in the rooms.
5. Recreational activities like : Swimming Pool, Cricket, Volleyball and Table Tennis.
Complimentary Adventure Zone:
Double Rope Bridge
Places to Visit for S/Seeing:
Renuka Lake: 22 Kms from Resort
Wild life safari
Mata Renuka Temple
Bhagwan Parshuram Temple
Paonta Sahib Gurudwara : 52 Kms from Resort
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
BEST TIME TO VISIT NAHAN:
The best time to visit Nahan is during winter months (December to March) when the temperature ranges from 3 to 17 degrees Celsius.
The autumn months (September to November) showcase temperatures ranging from 6 to 27 degrees Celsius and are good to explore the region with favourable weather conditions. You will witness a tourist influx in the month of October during Dussehra as the Bala Sundari festival is celebrated with great gusto in Nahan.
If you want to escape the holiday crowd and can bear warm temperatures then visit Nahan during summer months (April to August) when the temperatures rise from 35 to 40 degrees Celsius.