21 Nights stay, All meals, Ayurveda Treatment & much more...
The slimming programme includes medicated herbal powder massage and herbal oil massage. Adhering to the specific diet prescribed during the treatment forms one of the essential parts of the programme. Other treatment procedures include medicated steam bath, intake of herbal juices, herbal tea etc. 21 and 28 nights packages are available for this programme.
Day 01: Arrive Trivandrum Airport/ Railway station - Kovalam Beach : Pick up from Trivandrum Airport/ Railway Station then proceed to Kovalam, upon arrival check into the hotel you can either laze around on the beach for the entire day or pamper yourself with some rejuvenating Ayurvedic therapies at the Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort Kovalam.
Day 02 – 14: Kovalam: Spend your days reveling in the natural beauty of Kovalam besides enjoying some of the best Ayurvedic treatments that benefit both body and soul. As advised by the doctor, you can go for 7 – 22 days of treatment at the Ayurveda Resort in Kovalam. About Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort Kovalam Discover all that Thiruvananthapuram has to offer with Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort as a base. All hotel’s guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests’ utmost comforts. All of the guestrooms are replete with in room safe, bathrobes, daily newspaper, desk. Services and amenities available for guests at this Thiruvananthapuram accommodation consist of salon, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, room service. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including massage, outdoor pool, steamroom. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Thiruvananthapuram.
Day 15 : Trivandrum Departure : On day 15 of the Ayurveda Resort in Kovalam, drive back to Trivandrum after breakfast. On arrival, transfer to the airport / railway station to continue with your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• Accomodation as per category of booking.
• Daily Ayurveda Treatments.
• Ayurvedic Vegetarian full board meal.
• Initial, daily and final consultations with the doctor.
• Free medicines during the treatment period.
• Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu.
The following service are provided complimentary along with every package booking.
• Daily one yoga session.
• One half day backwater tour in a country boat(only for package booking of 14 days or more)
• Airport transfer from Thiruvananthapuram.
• German, Italian, French and Russian Interpreters.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.