4N Mauritius Islands, 3N Dubai
North Tour,South Tour,IIe Aux Cerf, Dubai Trio with Yas Water + Ferrari theme park
Mauritius from spas and golf, trekking and mountain climbing to discovering coral reefs and swimming in a lagoon! Enjoy natural beauty and know about its multi cultural diversity through everyday life socialising! Move on to Dubai, the Mecca for shoppers and a great recreational place! Visit the BurJuman Centre, go to the Dubai Creek & Golf Club, the Dubai Museum, Heritage Village and Diving Village and many others and indulge with your time! Enjoy an adventurous drive to the desert, driving into the sand blowing it in the air and then enjoying a memorable evening under the star-lit sky!
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN MAURITIUS: Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - No Meals
DAY 2: ILE AUX CERFS TOUR BY SPEED BOAT: After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports (own expense). In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 3: SOUTH ISLAND TOUR: After breakfast drive to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ caf?/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 4: NORTH ISLAND TOUR: After breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city - Port Louis, as well as Place d' Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 05: MAURITUS – DUBAI- DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER: After a buffet breakfast, the day is free. Later in the afternoon checkout from hotel and handover your luggage to bell desk. Late evening you will be transferred from hotel to Airport for your flight to Dubai. On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. . In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 6: DUBAI CITY TOUR & DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER: After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. In the evening, experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 7: YAS WATER WORLD & FERRARI WORLD: - After enjoying breakfast, you can proceed your tour, Yas Water world features a range of thrilling rides, slides, and attractions, including 4 one-of-a-kinds unlike anything seen in other water parks. The park's theme is based on the story of Dana, a young Emirati girl in search of a legendary pearl that once brought prosperity to her village. Building on regional legends, the park weaves the history and myths of the United Arab Emirates for a thrilling day out for the whole family.
The huge Ferrari World resort includes 4 of its own self-contained theme parks and 2 water parks, with on-site themed hotels, spas, and golf courses, as well as a host of other recreational and entertainment venues. The striking central park, modeled on the side profile of a Ferrari GT, is the world's largest indoor amusement park and, in addition, boasts the world's fastest roller coaster; the Formula Rossa.
As well as countless other rides, discover the history of Ferrari and the Grand Prix at the Racing Legends exhibit. Experience your own Formula 1 drive on a motion simulator at Driving with the Champion, and treat the little ones to races in the scaled down Ferrari-model go-karts. Meals: - Breakfast
DAY 8: DUBAI DEPARTURE - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: - Breakfast
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. Meet & Greet assistance
3. 4 Nights stay in Mauritius as per selection
4. 3 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Daily Dinner Mauritius
7. Welcome drink on arrival Mauritius
8. Return Airport Transfers Mauritius on SIC
9. Full Day North Tour>> Port Louis , Caudan Waterfront/Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket on SIC
10. Full Day South Tour Curepipe/Grand Bassin, Chamarel with enterance fees included on SIC
11. Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfers on SIC
12. Use of Non-Motorised Watersports at the hotel.
13. Dubai Return Airport Transfers on SIC
14. Dubai Half Day City Tour on SIC with English Speaking Guide
15. Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Henna Painting & Belly Dancing)
16. Dubai Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC(CREEK)
17. Ferrari World & Yas Water World COMBO (Same Day)
18. Dubai Tourist Visa + OTB Charges
Value Special Offer (Mauritius):
- Le Grand Bleu: 1 Free Lunch during the stay & 1 Free SIM Card on arrival. (Only 1 SIM CARD per booking irrespective of no. of rooms booked.)
- Villas Mon Plaisir: 1 Free SIM Card on arrival (Only 1 SIM CARD per booking irrespective of no. of rooms booked.)
Casuarina Resort & Spa: Free water during meals and at the bar. Two Free Pizza Lunch during your stay. Free Half Day scooter once during your stay.
- Laguna Beach Resort & Spa: 1 Free SIM Card on arrival. (Only 1 SIM CARD per booking irrespective of no. of rooms booked.)
Intercontinental: 1 Free SIM Card on arrival. (Only 1 SIM CARD per booking irrespective of no. of rooms booked.)
Honeymoon Freebies :-
- Le Grand Bleu: Floral arrangement of room upon arrival, Fruit Platter, Sparkling Alcoholic / Non Alcoholic upon request, Candle light dinner, 15 min Free Spa per person. (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in)
- Villas Mon Plaisir: Basket of fruit upon arrival and a bottle of water as complementary in room and T-shirts and a candlelight Dinner. (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced upon check in).
- Casuarina Reosrt & Spa: 1 Fruit Basket in room upon arrival, 2 T-shirts, 1 Bottle of Sparkling wine in room upon arrival, Half hour steam bath at the Spa for the couple. (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in at the Hotel).
Laguna Beach Resort & Spa: Fruit Platter, Sparkling Wine & floral décor in room upon arrival, 1 Candle light dinner during stay. (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in).
- Intercontinental : Private Check in with a Tropical welcome cocktail, Personalized escort to the room, Romantic Room Set up with amenities, 1 bottle of Sparkling Wine in the room upon arrival, 2 “Intercontinental” polo Shirts as welcome gift, 1 Romantic 3 course candle lit dinner on the beach, Free Dine Around in specialty restaurants during the stay without any supplement, Free use of Sauna, Steam Room and whirlpool at Yuj Spa, 1 free 30 min. Spa Couple Treatment (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in)
Mauritius Optional Tour SIC (Adult):-
1. Undersea Walk Rs. 3000/-
2. Interaction with Lions Rs. 1900
3. Walking with Lions Rs. 8500
4 Submarine+Sub Scooter per couple (Including Lunch) Rs. 31900
Optional Tours SIC
1) Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.2900/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2700 Adult / Child
3) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2300/- Child
4) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2300/- Adult / Rs. 1900/- Child
5) Hot Air Balloon Ride Rs. 21700/- Adult / Rs. 18400 Child (MIN 4 PAX)
6) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 1900/- Adult / Rs. 1700/- Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Mauritius:
The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny. Expect some of Africa's best beaches, fresh seafood and long, sundrenched days on a Mauritius holiday. The island has a classic tropical climate with warm weather year-round
Best time to visit Dubai:
The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. Weather-wise, Dubai really only experiences two seasons: hot and hotter. During the winter months, the city sees blue skies and primo beach weather. However, this is also peak tourist season, so expect plenty of company on Jumeirah Beach.