4N Mauritius Islands, 3N Dubai
North Tour,South Tour,IIe Aux Cerf, Dubai Trio with Yas Water + Ferrari theme park
Mauritius from spas and golf, trekking and mountain climbing to discovering coral reefs and swimming in a lagoon! Enjoy natural beauty and know about its multi cultural diversity through everyday life socialising! Move on to Dubai, the Mecca for shoppers and a great recreational place! Visit the BurJuman Centre, go to the Dubai Creek & Golf Club, the Dubai Museum, Heritage Village and Diving Village and many others and indulge with your time! Enjoy an adventurous drive to the desert, driving into the sand blowing it in the air and then enjoying a memorable evening under the star-lit sky!
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:-
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN MAURITIUS: Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - No Meals
DAY 2: ILE AUX CERFS TOUR BY SPEED BOAT: After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports (own expense). In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 3: SOUTH ISLAND TOUR: After breakfast drive to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ café/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 4: NORTH ISLAND TOUR : After breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city - Port Louis, as well as Place d' Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 05: MAURITUS – DUBAI- DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER : After a buffet breakfast, the day is free. Later in the afternoon checkout from hotel and handover your luggage to bell desk. Late evening you will be transferred from hotel to Airport for your flight to Dubai. On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. . In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 6: DUBAI CITY TOUR & DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER: After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. In the evening, experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: - Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 7: YAS WATER WORLD & FERRARI WORLD: - After enjoying breakfast, you can proceed your tour, Yas Water world features a range of thrilling rides, slides, and attractions, including 4 one-of-a-kinds unlike anything seen in other water parks. The park's theme is based on the story of Dana, a young Emirati girl in search of a legendary pearl that once brought prosperity to her village. Building on regional legends, the park weaves the history and myths of the United Arab Emirates for a thrilling day out for the whole family.
The huge Ferrari World resort includes 4 of its own self-contained theme parks and 2 water parks, with on-site themed hotels, spas, and golf courses, as well as a host of other recreational and entertainment venues. The striking central park, modeled on the side profile of a Ferrari GT, is the world's largest indoor amusement park and, in addition, boasts the world's fastest roller coaster; the Formula Rossa.
As well as countless other rides, discover the history of Ferrari and the Grand Prix at the Racing Legends exhibit. Experience your own Formula 1 drive on a motion simulator at Driving with the Champion, and treat the little ones to races in the scaled down Ferrari-model go-karts. Meals: - Breakfast
DAY 8: DUBAI DEPARTURE - After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: - Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Economy class Return Airfare (Sub to availability)
• Meet & Greet assistance
• 4 Nights stay in Mauritius as per selection
• 3 Nights stay in Dubai as per selection
• Daily Breakfast
• Daily Dinner Mauritius
• Welcome drink on arrival Mauritius
• Return Airport Transfers Mauritius on SIC in a.c vehicles
• Full Day North Tour>> Port Louis , Caudan Waterfront/Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket on SIC in a.c vehicles
• Full Day South Tour Curepipe/Grand Bassin, Chamarel with enterance fees included on SIC in a.c vehicles
• Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfers on SIC in a.c vehicles
• Use of Non-Motorised Watersports at the hotel.
• Dubai Return Airport Transfers on SIC
• Dubai Half Day City Tour on SIC
• Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (belly dance, tanoora show, Fire Show and many more activities)
• Dubai Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC(CREEK)
• Yas water world with ticket and transfer on SIC
• Ferrari theme park with ticket and Transfer on SIC
• Dubai Tourist Visa Charges
• Dubai OK TO BOARD
Value Special Offer (Mauritius):
Le Grand Bleu: 1 Free Lunch during the stay & 1 Free SIM Card on arrival
Tarisa Resorts: 1 Free SIM Card on arrival
Blumarine Attitude : Free Upgrade to All Inclusive for ALL Check INS APRIL 1 TO JUNE 30 2016. Valid for new Booking only. (All Inclusive Include:- Full Board with Lunch at Sea Breeza and TABA, Local alcoholic and non alcoholic bevarages, selection of drinks from the Mini Bar, Local Snacks with evening drinks, Picnic baskets on Excursion days, 20 % discount on Mauritius Massage) AND 1 FREE LUNCH DURING THE STAY. ( 01 July to 31 Oct 2016)
Laguna Beach Resort & Spa: 1 Free SIM Card on arrival
Intercontinental : 1 Free SIM Card on arrival.
Lux Le Morne: Free SIM card on arrival. Unlimited free international & local phone call at the hotel telephone booth. Authentic Indian Food prepared by Local Chef at the Hotel. Free WIFI at the Hotel. Water Sports activities at the hotel: Windsurfing, Pedal Boat, Kayak, Aqua Gym, Mini Sails, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat, Water Skiing. Enjoy a Movie on the Beach under the stars.
Honeymoon Freebies :-
1. Le Grand Bleu: Floral arrangement of room upon arrival, Fruit Platter, Sparkling Alcoholic / Non Alcoholic upon request, Candle light dinner. (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in)
2. Tarisa Resorts: T-shirt, Pareo & Sparkling wine , 40% discount for the couple at the Massage Sallon (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in)
3. Blumarine Attitude :
1 Bottle of Rhum arrange, Fruits Platter in Room upon arrival, 1 Candlelight Dinner during their stay, Romantic Turndown, Gifts from Management. (A wedding certificate not older than 9 months to be produced at the check in)
4. Laguna Beach Resort & Spa: Friut Platter, Sparkling Wine & floral décor in room upon arrival, 1 Candle light dinner during stay. (A wedding certificate not older than 9 months to be produced at the check in)
5. Intercontinental : Private Check in with a Tropical welcome cocktail, Personalized escort to the room, Romantic Room Set up with amenities, 1 bottle of Sparkling Wine in the room upon arrival, 2 “Intercontinental” polo Shirts as welcome gift, 1 Romantic 3 course candle lit dinner on the beach, Free Dine Around in specialty restaurants during the stay without any supplement, Free use of Sauna, Steam Room and whirlpool at Yuj Spa, 1 free 30 min. Spa Couple Treatment (A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced at the check in)
6. Lux Le Morne: T-Shirt & Pareo, Fruit Platter, One bottle of Sparkling wine, 1 Romantic dinner (Excluding drink), 1 Honeymoon Cake, 1 Cooking Class. (A wedding certificate not older than 9 months to be produced at the check in at the Hotel)
Mauritius Optional Tour SIC (Adult):-
1. Undersea Walk Rs. 3000/-
2. Submarine+Sub Scooter per couple (Including Lunch) Rs. 31900
3. Walking with Lions Rs. 8500
4. Interaction with Lions Rs. 1900
Optional Tours SIC
1) Abu Dhabi City Tour on SIC Basis Rs.2900/- Adult/Child
2) Lost Chambers with ticket with transfers Rs. 2800 Adult / Child
3) Aqua venture with ticket and transfers Rs. 5300 Adult / Rs. 5000 Child
4) Dolphin show (Dolphinarium) with ticket and transfers Rs. 2500/- Adult / Rs. 2300/- Child
5) Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall Rs. 2800/- Adult / Rs. 2800/- Child
6) Hot Air Balloon Ride Rs. 21700/- Adult / Rs. 18400 Child (MIN 4 PAX)
7) Burj Khalifa with Ticket and Transfers Rs. 3400/- Adult / 3300/- Child
8) Half day Sharjah City Tour Rs. 1900/- Adult / Rs. 1700/- Child
Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Hike/OTB in Dubai Visa Fees
• Medical Insurance
• Items of personal nature
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.