6N Mauritius Islands
Daily Breakfast & Dinner, North Tour, South Tour, IIe Aux Cerf tour, Honeymoon Freebies
With Skylink , you explore a world of happiness Mauritius from spas and golf, trekking and mountain climbing to discovering coral reefs and swimming in a lagoon! Enjoy natural beauty and know about its multi cultural diversity through everyday life socialising! Seasons to visit for this Package: May to December: The month of May marks the beginning of winter in Mauritius. The months of May to December are considered the best time to visit Mauritius as the weather is mild and pleasant. Note: When visiting Mauritius in the summer do make it a point to carry an umbrella along as rain showers are pretty frequent.
Day 1: Arrival in Mauritius
Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat
After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports (own expense). In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Free at Leisure or Choose Optional Tour Submarine + Sub Scooter per couple including lunch (at an extra cost)
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure or enjoy an optional Tour Submarine + Sub Scooter per couple Comfortably seated one behind the other (one or two people can ride the scooter together), on height adjustable seats, you can breathe normally inside a big broad common transparent and panoramic glass dome and enjoy a 360 degrees panoramic view. You will enjoy a full view of the reef and of the marine life of Mauritius and will discover its marine flora and fauna. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: South Island Tour
After breakfast drive to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ caf?/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel.
Day 5:- Day at Leisure or Choose Optional Tour Walking with lion (at an extra cost)
After breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure, or take an optional tour Walking with lion On your arrival to the park, you will be guided a special safari bus which will take you to the lions reserve where you could see the lions as well as tigers and cheetahs. At the lions reserve, the safari team will welcome you and consecutively will brief you with a short introductory chat on the lions and on the safety measures which should be taken during the adventure and the time you will spend with the lions. Under the coolness of the trees you can take pleasure in viewing the lions from very close, see them playing and hopping on the rocks of the river banks and scaling the trees. Then after, you will be introduced to the lions and their handlers to start your 1 hour walking with lions excursion. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: North Island Tour
After breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city - Port Louis, as well as Place d' Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Mauritius Departure
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & lterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
** Honeymoon Freebies :
1. Private Check in with a Tropical cocktail
2. Personalize escort to the room
3. Romantic room set up with amenities
4. 1 bottle of Sparkling wine in the room upon arrival
5. 2"Intercontinental" polo shirts as welcome gift
6. 1 Romantic 3 course candle lit dinner on the beach
7. Free Dine Around in the Specialty restaurants during the stay without any supplement
8. Free use of Sauna, Steam Room and whirlpool at Yuj Spa,
9. 1 free 30 minutes Spa Couple Treatment.
(Note: A wedding certificate not older than 6 month to be produced upon check-in at the hotel.)
Honeymoon Package Inclusions:
1. Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
2. 6 Nights stay in Mauritius
3. Daily Breakfast (6)
4. Daily Dinners (6)
5. Free 3 Lunches at the Intercontinental Hotel.
6. Meet & Greet assistance
7. Welcome drink upon arrival at Hotel
8. Return Airport Transfers on SIC
9. Full Day North Tour>> Port Louis , Caudan Waterfront/Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket on SIC
10. Full Day South Tour Curepipe/Grand Bassin, Chamarel with enterance fees included on SIC
11. Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfers on SIC
12. Use of non-motorised Watersports at the hotel.
Optional Tour SIC (PerAdult):-
1. Undersea Walk Rs. 3000/-
2. Submarine+Sub Scooter per couple (Including Lunch) Rs. 28600/-
3. Walking with Lions Rs. 7990/-
4. Interaction with Lions Rs. 1900/-
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa on arrival
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny. Expect some of Africa's best beaches, fresh seafood and long, sundrenched days on a Mauritius holiday. The island has a classic tropical climate with warm weather year-round