6N Mauritius Islands
6N Stay with Daily Breakfast & Dinner, North Tour, South Tour, IIe Aux Cerf tour, Special Offers
With SkyLink , you explore a world of happiness Mauritius from spas and golf, trekking and mountain climbing to discovering coral reefs and swimming in a lagoon! Enjoy natural beauty and know about its multi cultural diversity through everyday life socialising! Seasons to visit for this Package: May to December: The month of May marks the beginning of winter in Mauritius. The months of May to December are considered the best time to visit Mauritius as the weather is mild and pleasant. Note: When visiting Mauritius in the summer do make it a point to carry an umbrella along as rain showers are pretty frequent.
Day 1: Arrival in Mauritius: Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Dinner
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat: After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports (own expense). In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Free at Leisure or Choose Optional Tour Submarine + Sub Scooter per couple including lunch (at an extra cost) - After breakfast, spend the day at leisure or enjoy an optional Tour Submarine + Sub Scooter per couple Comfortably seated one behind the other (one or two people can ride the scooter together), on height adjustable seats, you can breathe normally inside a big broad common transparent and panoramic glass dome and enjoy a 360 degrees panoramic view. You will enjoy a full view of the reef and of the marine life of Mauritius and will discover its marine flora and fauna. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4: South Island Tour: After breakfast drive to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ café/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5:- Day at Leisure or Choose Optional Tour Walking with lion (at an extra cost) : - After breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure, or take an optional tour Walking with lion On your arrival to the park, you will be guided a special safari bus which will take you to the lions reserve where you could see the lions as well as tigers and cheetahs. At the lions reserve, the safari team will welcome you and consecutively will brief you with a short introductory chat on the lions and on the safety measures which should be taken during the adventure and the time you will spend with the lions. Under the coolness of the trees you can take pleasure in viewing the lions from very close, see them playing and hopping on the rocks of the river banks and scaling the trees. Then after, you will be introduced to the lions and their handlers to start your 1 hour walking with lions excursion. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6: North Island Tour: After breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city - Port Louis, as well as Place d' Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 7: Mauritius Departure:-After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: - Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
• Return Airfare on economy class Del-Mauritius-Del on Air Mauritius (sub to availability)
• Meet & Greet assistance
• 6 Nights stay in Mauritius as per selection
• Daily Breakfast (6)
• Daily Dinners (6)
• Return Airport Transfers on SIC
• Full Day North Tour>> Port Louis , Caudan Waterfront/Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket on SIC
• Full Day South Tour Curepipe/Grand Bassin, Chamarel with enterance fees included on SIC
• Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfers on SIC
• Use of non-motorised Watersports at the hotel.
• Welcome drink upon arrival at Hotel.
Value Special Offer :
Lux Le Morne: Free GSM SIM card on arrival + 15 mins FISH SPA during the NORTH TOUR. Unlimited free international & local phone call at the hotel telephone booth. Authentic Indian Food prepared by Indian Chef at the Hotel. Free WIFI at the Hotel. Water Sports activities at the hotel: Windsurfing, Pedal Boat, Kayak, Aqua Gym, Mini Sails, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat, Water Skiing. Enjoy a Movie on the Beach under the stars.
Optional Tour SIC (Adult):-
1. Undersea Walk Rs. 2900/-
2. Submarine+Sub Scooter per couple (Including Lunch) Rs. 29500/-
3. Walking with Lions Rs. 8200/-
4. Interaction with Lions Rs. 1800/-
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• MAURITIUS TOURIST VISA FREE ON ARRIVAL
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.