The property is 350 km away from Delhi airport, 25 km away Kathgodam.
Mountain Club, the best kept secret of the lake region of Nainital, is open to nature lovers and seekers of a tranquil retreat in the area's most beautiful location, June Estate at Bhimtal. The estate used to be the most sought after holiday destination among the British during the days of the Raj. Mountain Club is surrounded by dense oak forests stretching out for miles from the door of the resort. Mountain Club is a heritage property that is now renovated to accommodate the tastes of a discerning clientele while still retaining its old world charm.
Day 01 Kathgodam – Bhimtal
Pick up from Kathgodam railway station Driver to Bhimtal evening at leisure overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Lake Tour
After breakfast ready for Lake Tour (Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Sattal, Nainital, Eagle Lake) back to Bhimtal dinner and over night at hotel.
Day 03 – Bhimtal - Kathgodam
Check out from hotel and further transfer to Kathgodam railway station to catch your pre booked train for further journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- 2 Nights Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
- Inclusive Meals (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
HOW TO REACH :
Mountain Club is located at a convenient 300 km drive from New Delhi. The route passes through Hapur bye pass-Moradabad bye pass-Rampur-Rudrapur-Haldwani-Kathgodam-Ranibagh-Bhimtal. The drive takes six hours from Delhi and one can avoid the morning rush at towns enroute if one manages to leave Delhi by 6 am and arrive at Mountain Club by noon.
The Ranikhet express from Old Delhi Railway station departs at 10 :40 pm and arrives at Kathgodam by 5: 30 am. A short 17 km drive from Kathgodam in a hired vehicle takes you to Mountain Club in under 40 minutes.
Important to note:
All private vehicles can drive to the doorstep of Mountain Club.However buses of 27 seater capacity or more cannot negotiate the last stretch of forested road leading up to Mountain Club from the main road at the lake.In case of groups arriving by bus,you can avail of the pick up and drop facility at nominal charges provided by the resort.