1N Kalimpong, 2N Gangtok, 1N Pelling, 2N Darjeeling
1N Kalimpong - 2N Gangtok - 1NPelling - 2NDarjeeling Transfers & Tours on PVT
If you want to see the untouched and less explored parts of India, North East holidays should be your first choice. North East holiday packages give you a chance to explore Seven Sisters states, which are abound in wonderful flora and fauna. North East region mainly covers seven sisters states along with Sikkim and West Bengal; and North East tour packages allow you to travel around all these scenic areas. The picturesque beauty of Sela Pass, Nuranang Falls and Yumthang Valley is awe-inspiring.
Tentative Tour Itinerary:-
Day 1: Bagdogra/NJP>>Kalimpong :- On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, meet & greet by our Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Kalimpong (4000 Ft) a drive of 80 Kms also called the garden of flowers. This town has almost everything- scenic beauty, flowers, greenery, waters, mists, clouds etc. Arrive hotel & check-in into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2:Kalimpong >>Gangtok After breakfast, go for a half day sightseeing of Durpin Hill (which has the famous Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brang Monastery which belongs to the same Buddhist sect as the present Dalai Lama) ,Pine View Point, Dr Graham's Homes complex with its historic church & well maintained grounds founded in 1900 by Rev. Dr. J A Graham, a Scottish missionary, Delo Hill (5556 ft) appears to be the roof- of- the- world, is the highest point in Kalimpong. Delo also has the town’s picturesque water reservoir. Then on to Mangal Dham Temple constructed in memory of the late Guru Shree (108) Mangal Dasji and dedicated to Lord Krishna, . Back to the hotel by lunch. Depart for a 2hr 30mins journey to Gangtok (5500 Ft), Sikkim - the Land of the Pristine and unspoilt natural beauty with alpine landscapes and thick luxuriant forests, rivers in torrent and peaceful lakes. Arrive hotel and Check-in Rest of the day at Leisure, explore the city. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Gangtok>>Tsomgo Lake>>Gangtok After breakfast proceed to Tsomgo Lake (12,210 Ft), a 40 km drive which takes 2.5 hrs. This lake is located very close to Nathula Pass which is the entry point to China termed as the “Silk Route & remains frozen for most parts of the year. Legend has it that the Lamas use to forecast the future by studying the colour of the lakes waters. Enjoy the surroundings, majestic snowy peaks which feed the lake and the clean fresh air. Back to Gangtok by 3pm for a late lunch. Evening free for leisure or go shopping for Sikkimese traditional handicrafts. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Gangtok>>Pelling (0900hrs-1300hrs) After breakfast, visit Cottage Industries, Flower Show & Rumtek Monastery, 24 kms from Gangtok was built in 1960 by His Holiness the Late 16th Gyalwa Karmapa & this is a replica of the original Kagyurpa Monastery in Tibet, a must see for every visitor, the seat of the “Kagyu Order” . Behind the Monastery is the lavishly decorated Karmae Nalanda Institute of Buddhist Studies which attracts students from the world over. Here one can find the most unique religious scriptures & art objects of the world. . Onwards to Pelling (6800 Ft), a 5 hour journey (112 kms) via Ravangla (6800 Ft) , a small township & transit point to various destinations in South & West Sikkim, situated at the base of Meenam Hill (10300 Ft). Arrive at Pelling by 2-3pm & check-in. This is one of the closest points to the Khanchenjunga range & one can see it upfront touching the sky from Pelling. Overnight stay.
Day 5: Pelling>>Darjeeling Leave early for the Khecheopalri Lake, also called the “Wish Fulfilling Lake”. It lies in a depression surrounded by prayer flags & forested hills. Then to the, Rimbi Falls, Rock Garden, Khangchendzonga water falls. Back to the Resort for lunch. Onwards to Darjeeling (7100 ft), a 72 kms drive taking around 3-4 hours, the “Queen of the hill stations” , its name derived from “Dorje-Line” which means the place of “Dorje”, the mystic thunderbolt. After a very scenic drive thru the mountains, tea gardens etc., reach Darjeeling by late afternoon & check-in at hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 6:Darjeeling Start the day at 4am with an early morning trip to Tiger Hill (7800 Ft) to catch the sunrise from behind the majestic Kunchenjunga range. On the way back visit the Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. Back to the hotel for breakfast. After lunch, proceed for a half day sightseeing of the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Zoo, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Temple, Tea Garden & Tibetan Refugees Self Help Centre.. Back to the Hotel by evening. Take a walk to “Chowrasta” the centre point of the Mall area. Do some window shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 Darjeeling>>Bagdogra/NJP 125 kms 4 hours approx.: After Breakfast at the hotel later check out and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8.Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
9.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
2.01 Night Stay at Kalimpong
3.02 Nights Stay at Gangtok
4.01 Night Stay at Pelling
5.02 Nights Stay at Darjeeling
7.All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Hotels that are located in the remote areas where they don’t have higher categories hotel option there we use areas best property.
- Nathula Pass is subject to avaibility of permits and will be charged extra @ Rs.5000 per Vehicle
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure:No Refund
Non - refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best season to Visit in North east: Best time to visit North East part of India is between the months of September to April. During this time, a tourist can enjoy the blossoming hill sides, river rafting, and the local festivals.
North East Famous For:
Darjeeling: Darjeeling is a hill station in the Eastern State of West Bengal. Also called the queen of hill-stations, at an altitude of 2134 m. or 7000 ft, it is a famous hill resort offering a breath taking sight of the numerous peaks of the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is Also known for its tea industry. The city is located amidst the lower Himalayas that are also known as the Mahabharat Range.
Gangtok: Gangtok, the capital of the Eastern Indian State of Sikkim, with a backdrop of the Himalayas, offers breathtaking vistas, colourful lifestyles, Buddhist shrines, adventure, watersport, exquisite flora and fauna, including hundreds of varieties of butterflies.Gangtok is the center of tourism activity now. Lachen,Lachung, Mangan, Chungthang, Yumthang, Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley, Tsomgo Lake or Chhangu Lake, Nathu La Pass are accessible from Gangtok. Chopper service, Local sightseeing, North Sikkim Tour are arranged from here. A stroll along the Mahatma Gandhi Marg is a delight - Hotels, restaurants, curios, footwear and almost everything is available. Gangtok shows that the bubble of modernization has burst with a bang in the town.