2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey
2NMunnar, 1NThekkady,1N Alleppey HBoat, Bfast,Transfers & Tours on Pvt
Kerala, a jewel of a tourist destination in the southern part of the country, is known for its alluring charm and beauty. Embraced by the Malabar Coast, jotted by lush coconut groves and fringed by a network of canals, holidays in Kerala or Gods Own Country is all about the pristine and untouched beauty of Mother Nature. Adding more to this, the Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour will introduce you to the enchanting beauty of Kerala.
Day 01: Cochin– Munnar (140kms/4hrs Approx)
Arrival at Kochi Airport, Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to Munnar Enroute - Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point.Upon arrival Check in to Hotel. Munnar, one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at a height of 1600 metres above sea level.It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02 Munnar Full Day Sight- Seeing
After breakfast Visit sightseeing to Eravikulam National Park also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Niligiri Thar. Niligiri Thar can see very closely here. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here), Shooting point, kundala lake, Photo Point, Honey tree, Tea Gardens. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam (entry charges extra).Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar –Thekkady (100kms/3hrs Approx.)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks. This plantation town is situated on the outskirts of the Periyar Sanctuary.Upon arrival check in at Resort. Freshen Up & proceed for Boating Tour (on Extra Cost). Later you can visit Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) & go for shopping for Spices etc. Evening return back to hotel.Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (140kms/4hrs Approx)
Morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey, also known as “venice of the east” . Check in to Houseboat by afternoon & Lunch will be served on board or so for a cruise to devour the beauty of vembanadu lake. Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut to palms watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work. Dine on board. Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin(70kms/2.5 to 3 hour Approx ):Today after morning breakfast Depart from Cochin with Fond memories of these mesmerizing kerala trip created by Skylink.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1.Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Cochin Airport.
2.Welcome drink on arrival.
3.02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis with Breakfast
4.01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis with Breakfast
5.01 Night Accommodation at A/C Houseboat as per selection of package :
Budget/Standard/ Deluxe Packages are with A/C Dlx House Boat: A/C will be functioning in the room 9.30pm to 06.00am - Welcome drink, All meals, Snacks,TV, Music
Premium/Luxury packages are with A/C Luxury Houseboat: AC will be functioning in the room from check in to check out -Welcome drink, All meals, Snacks, Village Walk, Fishing, Bird watching
6.Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
7. Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt A/C Vehicle ( Dezire/Etios or similar) as per the fixed itinerary
***A/C Innova will be provided for Premium & Luxury Packages
8. Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07PM.
9.Toll taxes,parking, State taxes and Driver allowance.
10.Complimentary Gift By Skylink
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May: 24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January: 18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep 20-30Deg C)
Information you should know:
i)For Houseboat Upgradation in Premium Package:Luxury air conditioned houseboat (AC Lounge with AC working From check in to check out)
ii)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
iii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iv)Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Budget & Standard Packages). In case you require Upgradation to A/C Room , you can ask your Sales Desk for rates.
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: is well known for its tea and spice plantations. You can thus buy tea and a range of spices from here at very low prices. ... Handicraft items like Uru or snake boat models, sandalwood chest or bangles and traditional oil lamps called Nilavilakku that you can buy from Munnar, complete your Kerala shopping.
Thekkady : Spices (Cardamom)
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy Spices ,Cotton & Traditional Wear, Sarees.