B'fast&Dinner,Transfers & Sightseeing of Sonamarg,Gulmarg by PVT Car
Skylink offers this cheapest range of tailor-made package of Jammu Kashmir that will give you the freedom to decide for yourself the places you want to visit, the mode of transportation and the budget that suits you the most.In the given package, you will stay in Srinagar for 2Nights and 1 Night at Houseboat to realize your dream of staying in a houseboat through our selective tour package. You can check our other related tours for more nights and can avail great discounts on Kashmir packages .
Srinagar : Srinagar, popularly known as ‘Paradise on Earth’ and 'Venice of the East’, is situated in the beautiful valley of Kashmir. Located on the banks of the River Jhelum, the city is renowned for its beautiful lakes, houseboats and numerous Mughal gardens.
Sonmarg : Sonamarg is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India, which has been blessed with abundant scenic charm. Located at an altitude of some 3,000 m above sea level on the Srinagar-Ladakh road, this hill town has lush valleys and golden-hued meadows on the banks of Indus River. Sonamarg tour packages by Tourism of India have been designed in such a way so that you would experience the best of sights and sounds of this place.
Gulmarg : Gulmarg is surrounded by snow covered mountains, lush green meadows, deep ravines, evergreen forested hills and valleys.Known for its scenic beauty, Gulmarg has also been a popular destination for shooting of various Bollywood films. Among one of the top honeymoon locations, Gulmarg boasts of being a beautiful town without the crowd like Manali and Shimla. Gulmarg has also been developed as an adventure hub as Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering is located here. A lot of courses on trekking, mountaineering, skiing, etc. are offered by IISM at great prices here. However, if you are planning to do a course, it is advisable to book your course well in advance.
DAY 01 Arrive – Srinagar + Local Sightseeing
Arrive Srinagar Airport. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, in second half day Visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat
Day 02 Srinagar – Sonamarg– Srinagar
After breakfast, leave for full day excursion trip to Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay Hotel.
Day 03 Srinagar– Gulmarg – Srinagar
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
Day 03:Srinagar – Manasbal Lake – Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Manasbal.Manasbal Lake famous for bird watching & its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. Later, visit old city of Srinagar including trip to Jamia Masjid, Hari Parbat Fort & old market of Srinagar. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotell
Day 04: Departure
Departure at Srinagar Airport to connect the flight for onwards destination
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1.01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing with breakfast & dinner at Srinagar Houseboat.
2.02 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing with breakfast & dinner at Srinagar Hotel.
3.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax) for Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
4.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
5.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax) for Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg.
6.01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
7.All applicable taxes
- Gondola Cable Car, Gulmarg: INR 900/- Per Pax for Level 1 & INR 1200/- for Level 2 (Total INR 2100/- for both). Guide mandatory for arranging tickets INR 1200.
- If in case, vehicles will not be able to reach Gulmarg due to heavy snow on road from Tangmarg (12 Kms before) & as such, Snow jeep (Sumo / similar with chains on tyres) will be used. The supplement charges for same will be 2000 /- nett for To & Fro (08 Pax max to 01 Car). Client can pay directly or you can ask us to include in package. (applicable for winter packages only)
- Honeymoon Inclusions like Flower Decoration, Candle light dinner, Badam Milk & Honeymoon Cake will be charged: INR 2000/- Per Couple.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
What to Buy
As has been told earlier and as you can well imagine from what you have heard from those who have traveled to Srinagar before, Srinagar is a treasure trove of handicraft articles. Below is a comprehensive list of what to buy while out shopping in Srinagar.
Shawls - Kashmiri shawls are in demand all over the world. The jamavar shawls, sozoni embroidery and zardozi embroidery (with gold and silver thread) are most sought after
Carpets and rugs - available in silk and wool, the carpet weaving history in Kashmir dates back to the 13th century. These hand weaved carpets are known as Taleem. The woolen ones are weaved on a base of warp and tuft while the silk carpets have a base of cotton.
Papier Mache - made from paper pulp, which is later varnished and lacquered, the papier mache come in vibratnt colors. Christmas decorations, vases, boxes of papier mache are worth their price.
Walnut wood products - the walnut wood furniture and showpieces have a design characteristic to the Kashmir valley and are famous for their intricate carvings
Copper and silverware - jewelery, trinkets, vases, show pieces, cigarette cases, utensils made of copper, brass and silver are intricately carved
Where to Shop
Lal Chowk, Badshah Chowk and the near by Polo View in Srinagar are the best places to shop in Srinagar. Some artisans also set up shop at their residences which can also be visited.