2N Munnar, 1N Kumarakom, 1N Alleppey
2N Munnar,1N Kumarakom,1N Alleppey Houseboat, Breakfast, All Meals at Houseboat, H'Moon Benefits
Kerala is the most popular honeymoon destination in India, particularly because of its romantic resorts on the beaches, backwaters and hill stations. kerala honeymoon places are Munnar Hill station, Kumarakom Backwaters, Alleppey Houseboats.Honeymooners include above tourist places in their kerala honeymoon packages.Kerala offers an array of choices from short honeymoon package to long honeymoon tours with a duration of two weeks.Kerala is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience to celebrate a new marriage!
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Cochin – Munnar (150 Kms /04Hours Approx.):- Upon arrival at Cochin airport pick up later drive to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02 Munnar Full day Sight-seeing : After breakfast later explore the picturesque hill station visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr', Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there.Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03 Munnar-Kumarakom(150Kms /3-4Hrs Drive ):-Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct proceeds to Kumarakom upon arrival check in to the hotel .Rest & Relaxation. Later proceed for S/seeing visit: Bird sanctuary, Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Kumarakom Backwater & Kumarakom Beach later back to hotel overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Day 04 Kumarakom-Alleppey (35Kms / 1Hrs Drive): Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Alleppey, the most popular destination for Kerala backwaters. On arrival check in Hotel/Houseboat. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 05 Departures: Alleppey-Cochin Airport (55Kms/1-2 Hrs drive.):- Morning after breakfast, check out from the Houseboat/ Hotel & direct drive to Cochin Airport/ Railway station for Onward Journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
- Discounted Meal Coupon for Nando's in Delhi (Valid till Dec 2017).
- Honeymoon Discount Voucher.
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Kumarakom in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey Houseboat in Double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plan at Houseboat
- Transfer and Sightseeing by a/c standard car (Sedan /Dezire) Similar (as per Itinerary)
- Inclusive of all Toll parking fuel, parking charges
Honeymoon Freebies (Once during stay):-
Honeymoon Cake, Flower Bed Decoration, Candle lit dinner, chocolate cookies
Information you should know:
i)For Houseboat Upgradation in Premium Package:Luxury air conditioned houseboat(AC Lounge with AC working From check in to check out)
ii)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
iii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May (24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January(18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep (20-30Deg C)
Thing to remember :
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar:You can buy spices from the spice market,tea.