2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Kumarakom, 1N Alleppey
2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady,1N Kumarakom,1N Alleppey Houseboat, Breakfast,H'Moon Benefits
Kerala has a bit of everything,which makes it a terrific destination for honeymoon in India. Sandy beaches, mountains, and hills covered in a blanket of green and wildlife that strikes awe into every nature lover have helped propel it into a tourist hotspot.Since there are so many places to see and things to do, choosing a honeymoon package that caters to your sense of adventure can help narrow things down.Our luxury Kerala travel package will provide the beautiful backwaters, beaches, traditional houseboat, Hill stations etc. and you can enjoy those beautiful moments with Kerala.You can enjoy maximum luxury facilities in Kerala.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Cochin– Munnar (150kms /4hrs Approx):
Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Cochin Airport and direct transfer to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls Upon arrival Check in into the hotel by noon.Overnight Stay at Munnar.
Day 02 Munnar Full Day Sight-seeing:
After breakfast later explore the picturesque hill station visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr', Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there.Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03 Munnar–Thekkady (110kms/4hrs Approx.):
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc.Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04 Thekkady –Kumarakom (140 KMS – 4hrs Approx.)
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Kumarakom.Check in into the hotel. Afternoon proceed to visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary [Visiting Hours - 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM] Approximate visit duration for: 2-3hrs. Enjoy Boat Cruise on the Emerald Green Backwaters of the Vembanad.Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Day 05 Kumarakom to Alleppy Houseboat (50Kms /1hrs Approx.)
After breakfast around 800 Hrs morning check out from the hotel and proceed to alleppey, also known as “venice of the east” on reaching alleppey, check in to house boat by 12 pm or so for a cruise to devour the beauty of vembanadu lake. glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut to palms watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.sight-seeing of h block, r block, passing through narrow canals all meals will be served on board.Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat.
Day 06 Alleppey – Cochin (70kms/2.5 to 3 hrs Approx )
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin Upon arrival visit Sight-seeing depends on your departure timings Dutch Palace (Closed on every Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (closed on every Fridays and Saturdays), Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Visiting the Lulu Mall etc. Later proceedCochin Airport to board the flight for onward journey with Fond memories of mesmerizing kerala trip created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be
settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- Meet & Greet to/fro Cochin Airport by a driver.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Kumarakom in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey Houseboat in Double sharing basis.
- Cruise include Lunch, Tea, Dinner and Breakfast – Menu ( veg or non veg ).
- Honeymoon Freebies - Flower Bed Decoration,Honeymoon Cake,Candle lit Dinner.
- Transfers & s/seeing as per Tour Plan as per selection of Type of Air -Conditioned Vehicle.
- All Taxes , Toll, Parking, Driver Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Kerala Famous for:
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild .Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam ,famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms.The Idduki Dam is the first Indian arch dam in Periyar river Kerala and the largest arch dam in Asia.
Thing to remember :
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion.
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Thekaddy : Spices (Cardamom)
Munnar:You can buy spices from the spice market,tea
Information you should know:
i)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
ii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iii)Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Economy Packages). In case of NAC Thekaddy , you can ask your Travel Desk for reduced rates.