2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 1N Cochin
2N Munnar,1N Thekkady,1N Alleppey,1N Cochin, Breakfast,Transfers & Tour on Pvt, Honeymoon Freebies
Kerala is a destination which every nature-loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.Check out the one which is suitable for you and make a booking today to fulfill your dream of visiting the various destinations of this wonderful place.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar (150kms/4hrs approx): You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station by our representative and transfer to Munnar. Half day sightseeing in Munnar visiting Tea plantation, View point if visiting directly from Cochin Airport/Railway station. Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 02: Munnar :Morning after breakfast s day spending in Munnar visiting Devikulam, Eravikulam National Park, Echo point, Kundal Dam, Mattupetty etc. Over Night Stay at Resort.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/4hrs approx): Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc. Overnight stay at Resort in Periyar.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin (70kms/2.5 to 3 hour approx ):After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin of sightseeing including Fort Cochin(Heritage Town -Chinese Fishing net, Jewish Synonogue, Marine Drive & shopping and Check-in to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Cochin: After breakfast, Check-out drop at Cochin Airport / Railway station for onward journey
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Alleppey in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Cochin in Double sharing basis.
- Meet & Greet to/from Cochin Airport by a driver.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per Itinerary.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
- All Taxes, Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
- 1 Travel Bag /Travel Kit by SkyLink Travel.
Honeymoon Freebies (Once during stay)
Deluxe Package: Welcome drink on arrival, Flower decoration with jasmine & Rose Petals, Fruit basket in the room, one candle light dinner, cake & chocolate, Milk for a couple, Mocktails drink at night.
- Meal Supplement Cost Lunch/ Dinner Deluxe Package@ INR 3300 per Adult
1 Night Houseboat Supplement:-
- In Deluxe Package : 1 Night Rainbow Deluxe Houseboat @ INR 1650 Per Adult (Inclusive of Welcome drink on arrival, Stay, All Meals)
Optional tour Thekkady:-
1) Nature Walk and Green Walk :- Rate : INR 1300/ -per guide for 4 persons + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 am , 7.30 am, 10 am, 10.30 am, 2 pm , 2.30 pm )
2) Jungle Scout ( Night trekking) :- INR 1100/- per/p minimum 2 pax + entrance.( 3 hours , time 7 pm , 10 pm ,1 am )
3) Bamboo Rafting Full day :- INR 2200/- + entranceper/p min 2 pax ( they give you light food and water 5 hours trekking & 3 hours boating . Time 8 am to 5 pm .Kids above 12 years allowed.)
4) Half day :- INR 1700/- + entrance per/p min 2 pax (3 1/2 hours trekking and 1 1/2 hours boating Time 7.30 am 9.30am)
5) Tiger Trail ( 1 night ) :- INR 300/- + entrance per/p minimum 2 pax (stay one night in forest .The trekking start at 9 pm upto 10 km walk through jungle Tommorrow around 12 noon you will back in Kumily). ( 2 night 7000/- per person)
6) Jungle Jeep Safari :- INR 1400/- + Entrance : 33/- Indian,for per/p + jeep 2700/- (Gavi trip)
7) Periyar Boat Ride :- INR 650 Per Person
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market & tea from tea factories in plantation or munnar town.
Thekkady: Spices (Cardamom especially)