2N Munnar, 2N Thekkady, 1N Cochin, 1N Kumarakom, 1N Mararikulam
1N Cochin,2N Munnar,2N Thekkady,1N Kumarakom,1N Marari (Alleppey),Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
This tour offers kerala honeymoon packages that suits with your needs. Offering the backwater cruises over the backwaters of Alleppey and Kumarakom,walk amidst sprawling tea plantations in Munnar, glimse of wildlife in Thekkady, stroll through the beautiful beaches in Mararikulam and kovalam.Enjoy our special honeymoon packages in kerala.
Day 01 Cochin :- Arrival at Cochin Airport and our representative will meet you and transfer to Chullickal and check in at the hotel. visit, St Francis Church, the oldest Church in India, more than 500-year-old Portuguese Houses, Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, 16th century Synagogue, Jew Town and Mattancherry Palace, built by Portuguese, Palace contains some of India's most beautiful murals. Overnight, stay at Abad Fort.
Day 02 Cochin to Munnar:- Early morning check out from the hotel and, proceed to Munnar (140 km / 4.30 hrs). Munnar, one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at a height of 1600 metres above sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute - Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point. Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Day 03 Munnar :- After breakfast, sightseeing to Eravikulam National Park it is also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can see very closely here. Later visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam (entry charges extra payment on your own). Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Day 04 Munnar to Thekkady :- After breakfast checkout from Resort and drive to Thekkady, which is also known as Periyar (110 km / 3.30 hrs) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Overnight stay at Abad Green Forest.
Day 05 Thekkady :- After breakfast you can go for visit to a spice plantation in Thekkady .Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at Abad Green Forest.
Day 06 Thekkady to Kumarakom :- After breakfast checkout from hotel, departure to Kumarakom (150 km/4 hrs) the backwater destination of Kerala. Check in at the Resort. Visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary and overnight stay at Abad Whispering Palms.
Day 07 Kumarakom to Marari :- After breakfast, check out from the resort and proceed to visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Evening you can visit Beach which is 500 meter away from the resort Overnight, stay Abad Turtle Beach.
Day 08 Departure :- Check out from the hotel, transfers to the Airport/ railway station with Fond memories of these mesmerizing kerala trip created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be
settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Meet & greet to/from Cochin Airport by a driver.
- 01 Night stay at Cochin in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Munnar in Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay at Thekkady in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Kumarakom in Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay at Marari(Alleppey) in Double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Bed Tea/Coffee
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Inclusive of Hotel & Transport taxes.
**Highlights of the Package:
- Upgrades to jungle cottage in Thekkady and lake facing cottage in Kumarakom
- Floral arrangements at Munnar
- Candle light dinner at Munnar
- Complimentary honeymoon cake
- Complimentary foot massage at Thekkady
- 1 Hour motor boat cruise at Kumarakom
- Fishing, butterfly and vegetable garden visit at Marari
**Peak Season Supplement : 20th Dec – 10 Jan- INR 1100/- per Room. Christmas Supplement: 24th Dec INR 1700/- per person per room extra. New year Supplement: 31st Dec INR 2100/- per room per person extra.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Kerala Famous for:
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild .Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam ,famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms.The Idduki Dam is the first Indian arch dam in Periyar river Kerala and the largest arch dam in Asia.
Thing to remember :
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion.
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices , Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Thekaddy : Spices (Cardamom)
Munnar:You can buy spices from the spice market,tea
Information you should know:
i)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
ii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iii)Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Economy Packages). In case of NAC Thekaddy , you can ask your Travel Desk for reduced rates.