2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey
2N Munnar,1N Thekkady,1N Alleppey Hboat,B'fast, Transfers & Tour on Pvt
Avail this Kerala honeymoon package, visit pictorial honeymoon destinations like Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Alleppey. Spread across 4 nights and 5 days, this Kerala honeymoon tour will surely incite love and romance into both of you!
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 :- COCHIN TO MUNNAR : Arrive at Cochin Airport / Railway station. Transfer to the hotel at Munnar, visit Blossom Park, Pothamedu viewpoint. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02 :- MUNNAR : After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing - visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point, Kundala Dam, Rajamalai. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03 :- MUNNAR TO THEKKADY : Morning after breakfast drive to Periyar. Periyar is also called as Thekkady. The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is one of the India’s Major Wildlife sanctuary. It was declared a Tiger reserve in 1978. The sanctuary offers a lovely and comfortable way to see the animals via boat rides on the manmade Lake. On arrival Thekkady, check in hotel. Afternoon free for local sightseeing, visit Spice Plantation, Periyar lake, Periyar wildlife sanctuary etc, evening boating at Periyar lake (optional) and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 :- THEKKADY TO ALEPPEY HOUSE BOAT : Drive to Alleppey in the morning. Check in to houseboat and enjoy the backwaters, scenery and different places for 21hrs in Kerala Style House boats from 12Noon. In the houseboat you will be greeted with welcome drink, tea, snacks, mineral water, lunch, dinner and breakfast. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 05 :- ALEPPEY TO COCHIN : After breakfast proceed to cochin. Do the sightseeing of cochin as per the time availability or proceed to airport or railway station as per the departure timing. Visit Fort Cochin, Matancherry etc. Tour ends with happy memories.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @ 24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1.Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Cochin Airport.
2.02Nights Accommodation at Munnar on double sharing with breakfast & Dinner.
3.01Night Accommodation at Thekkady on double with breakfast & Dinner.
4.01Night Accommodation at Deluxe A/C Houseboat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(In A/C Dlx House Boat A/C will be functioning in the room 30 Pm to 06.00 AM)
5.Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt A/C Vehicle ( Sedan or similar) as per the fixed itinerary
6.Experienced English speaking Driver.
7.Honeymoon Benefits : Candle light dinner ,Cake and flowerbed in house boat Only.
8. Mineral water bottle per day in the cab.
9.Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
10.Domestic Travel Insurance.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May: 24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January: 18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep 20-30Deg C)
Information you should know:
i)For Houseboat Upgradation in Premium Package:Luxury air conditioned houseboat (AC Lounge with AC working From check in to check out)
ii)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
iii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iv)Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Budget & Standard Packages). In case you require Upgradation to A/C Room , you can ask your Sales Desk for rates.
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: is well known for its tea and spice plantations. You can thus buy tea and a range of spices from here at very low prices. ... Handicraft items like Uru or snake boat models, sandalwood chest or bangles and traditional oil lamps called Nilavilakku that you can buy from Munnar, complete your Kerala shopping.
Thekkady : Spices (Cardamom)
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy Spices ,Cotton & Traditional Wear, Sarees.