2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 1N Cochin
2N Munnar,1N Thekkady,1N Alleppey, 1N Cochin, Breakfast, Transfers & Tour on Pvt
Kerala is a destination which every nature-loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.Check out the one which is suitable for you and make a booking today to fulfill your dream of visiting the various destinations of this wonderful place.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Cochin– Munnar (150kms/4hrs Approx): You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station by our representative and transfer to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls Upon arrival Check in into the hotel by noon.Overnight Stay at Munnar
Day 02 Munnar Full day Sight-seeing: After breakfast later explore the picturesque hill station visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr', Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there.Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar–Thekkady (110kms/4hrs Approx.): Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc.Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs Approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin (70kms/2.5 to 3 hour Approx. ):After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin Upon arrival Visit sightseeing including Fort Cochin(Heritage Town -Chinese Fishing net, Jewish Synonogue, Marine Drive & shopping later Check- in into Hotel ,Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 06:Cochin Departure: After breakfast depart from Cochin with Fond memories of these mesmerizing kerala trip created by SkyLink.
Note :Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Cochin Airport.
2.02Nights Accommodation at Munnar on double sharing basis
3.01Night Accommodation at Thekkady on double sharing basis
4.01Night Accommodation at Deluxe A/C Houseboat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.(In A/C Dlx House Boat A/C will be functioning in the room 9.30 Pm to 06.00 AM)
5.01Night Accommodation at Cochin on double sharing basis.
6.Daily Breakfast included.
7.Transfers & Sightseeing A/C Vehicle (Tempo Traveller/Similar) as per itinerary
8.Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07 PM.
9.Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May (24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January(18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep (20-30Deg C)
Thing to remember :
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices, Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market,tea.