Return AC Volvo Tickets ,2N stay in Budget Hotel New Varuni House ,Meals as per the plan.
Looking for the perfect holiday destination, away from the crowds? Lose yourself amidst the breathtaking Dharamshala of Himachal Pradesh, that is yet unexplored by most tourists.it gives you a complete experience of the best that Himachal has to offer. Our concept is simple: We offer guests a home away from home.
Dharamshala Overview: Dharamshala is broadly divided into two parts; Upper and Lower Dharamshala. Upper Dharamshala, also referred to as McLeodganj is the major tourist attraction, as it is more scenic and is home to the Dalai Lama and magnificent Buddhist hermitages. Lower Dharamshala, on the other hand, comprises the civic structures like educational institutions, offices, the bus station and hospitals
New Varuni House Overview:Having 12 Specious Room with Neat & clean ,Good food , Location & view from room is amazing. Good Budget hotel with basic amenities.
Day 01 Delhi - Dharamshala (480 kms/ 10-12 hours’ drive approx.):
AC VOLVO Evening depart from New Delhi @ 05:30 hrs & direct proceeds to Dharamshala overnight journey.
Day 02: Dharamshala:
Early morning upon arrival at Dharamshala Volvo bus stand & later transfer to the hotel after fresh up & changing proceeds for S/seeing visit: Chamunda Devi Temple, Norboling Monastery, Karmapa Monastery & Topavan later back to hotel. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 03: Dharamshala:
Morning after breakfast proceeds for S/Seeing: Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsunag Falls, Dalai lama Temple, St. John Church, Dal Lake, Mecloedganj Market Tsuglag Khang Lower Dharamshala: Tea Garden, Kunal Pathri Temple later back to hotel . Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 04: Dharamshala –Delhi (480 kms/ 10-12 hours’ drive approx.):
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct proceed to Dharamshala bus stand for board the bus for Delhi overnight journey.
Day 05: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Volvo Ticket (Delhi-Dharamshala-Delhi).
2. 2 Nights Stay in Double sharing basis.
3. Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic).
4. Daily breakfast & dinner.
5. Complimentary 02 mineral water.
6. All taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
March to mid-July: If you are looking to beat the scorching summer heat, then March to about mid-July is just the time to go. Summer months are perfect for a trip to the hills when the temperatures range somewhere between 22°C and 35°C. It’s also the ideal time for trekking tours on scenic trails dotted with flowers in full bloom. Most tourists prefer going to Dharamshala at this time so it’s also the most crowded. It’s a good idea to plan your trip around the Buddhist Losar Festival that takes place in February or March.
Mid-July to mid-September: If you are keen to enjoy the romantic rainfall in the hills, then mid-July to September is the time for you when the mountains are at their greenest. But do remember that the terrain can get pretty tricky in the monsoon so you have to be prepared for road blocks due to continuous rainfall.
Mid-September to November: Rains stop around mid-September and the weather is pleasant for sightseeing as well as other adventure activities such as trekking. But keep in mind that the nights start getting chilly at this time so you must carry adequate layers to keep yourself warm.
December to February: Winters in Dharamshala are freezing, but if you enjoy the cold and snow-white mountains, then this is a beautiful time to visit. It snows here during this time and the temperature tends to dip below -1 °C. Remember to carry lots of woolens and protection against chilly winds.