1N Tarangire National Park, 2N Ngorongoro, 2N Serengeti National Park
Every Tuesday,Safari By Road,All Tranfers & game drives by Landcruiser
Arusha is a city in East Africa's Tanzania, located at the base of volcanic Mt. Meru. It's a gateway to safari destinations and to Africa's highest peak, 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro, lying some 100 kilometers northeast.Tarangire National Park is the sixth largest national park in Tanzania, it is located in Manyara Region.Lake Manyara National Park is a Tanzanian national park located both in Arusha Region and Manyara Region, Tanzania.Serengeti National Park, in northern Tanzania, is known for its massive annual migration of wildebeest and zebra.Ngorongoro Conservation Area is in northern Tanzania.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1. TUESDAY. ARUSHA – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Depart with your driver guide for Tarangire, Tanzania's third largest national park and sanctuary for an unusually large elephant population. Majestic baobab trees are an interesting feature of the park, dwarfing the animals that feed beneath them. Overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp or Burunge Tented Camp. (Meals included: Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2. WEDNESDAY. TARANGIRE – LAGO MANYARA NATIONAL PARK-KARATU
Early morning walk at Tarangire before departing for Karatu. Visit to Manyara National Park. After lunch drive to Karatu to visit the market and surroundings. Overnight Ngorongoro Farm House or Tloma Lodge. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Days 3 & 4. THURSDAY AND FRIDAY. SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Morning depart to Serengeti National Park, through Ngorongoro Highlands and Olduvai Museum. Game drives in the Serengeti plains. Serengeti is perhaps the most impressive wildlife sanctuary in the world. These vast, seemingly unending plains are inhabited during the migration by enormous herds of wildebeest and zebra. Two nights at Serengeti Kati Kati. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 5. SATURDAY. NGORONGORO CRATER - KARATU
Morning depart to Ngorongoro Crater with picnic lunch. Descend into the 100-square-mile Ngorongoro Crater to view game on the vast grasslands of the crater floor. Spectacular animal life can be found throughout the year due to the permanent availability of grass and water. Overnight Ngorongoro Farm House or Tloma Lodge. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 6. SUNDAY. KARATU –ARUSHA
After breakfast drive Arusha (arrive approximately 12 PM) . Lunch. (Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.1 Night Stay in Tarangire National Park on double sharing basis.
2.2 Night Stay in Ngorongoro on double sharing basis.
3.2 Night Stay in Serengeti National Park on double sharing basis.
4.All Meals except first day.
5.The above rates are as per the itineraries given above and are as per the meal plans indicated and include:
6.Cost of all transfers and game-drives conducted in 4x4 Landcrusier
7.Cost of all park entrance fees
8.Services of professional English speaking river/guide
Note: Join in Every Tuesday (except 24Apr18, 08May18, 22May18, 05Jun18, 19Jun18) - Safari by road.
1. Airfare & any additional charges
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit – Tanzania. The best wildlife viewing months in Tanzania are during the Dry season from late June to October. The best chance of seeing the wildebeest migration in the Serengeti is during June and July and the time to see the wildebeest calving is late January to February.