3N Manali, 2N Dharamshala
3 Nights Manali,2 Nights Dharamshala
The Most beautiful Hill Station in Himachal Pradesh getting popularity day by day among all tourists.You can get variety of Kullu manali Tour, Manali tour package, Shimla Manali tours, etc.Tourists can enjoy Snowfall in Manali from Nov to May every year. Dharamsala stands at the foot of Dhauladhar and has a magnificent view of snowy peaks, deodar and pine forests, tea gardens and beautiful hills. The snow line is perhaps more easily accessible at Dharamsala than any other hill station in India.
Suggested Itinerary for 05N & 6D Days Delhi Manali –Dharamshal-Delhi by Private Car:-
Day 01 Delhi - Manali (573 Kms)
Early Morning pick up from Delhi (Address will be provide later) directly drive to Manali. Upon arrival check in to hotel , After fresh up & changing Later proceed for half day local Manali sightseeing Visit city tour Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Day 2: Manali – Rohtang Pass OR Solang Valley (Up to Snow Point in case Rohtang is closed due to landslide/ Snowfall) -51 Kms:-
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley.Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Rohtang pass vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi unions in Supreme Court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Rohtang, Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT (Bus charges not fix)
Day 3: Manali – Kullu Valley – Manikaran (85 Kms.):-
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran (Hot water springs enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawl).Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 4: Manali – Dharamshala 250 KMS 5/6HRS
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel& direct drive to Dharamshala.Upon arrival check in to the hotel overnight stay.
Day 05: Dharamshala (Local Sightseeing)
After delicious breakfast. Proceed for Dharamshala sightseeing visiting Mcleodganj, Dal Lake and Palmpur Tea Estates. Dinner & overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 06: Dharamshala – Delhi 475 KMS 8/10HRS
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi by car : Reach back by 8 PM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Transfer & S/seeing by Private car Delhi – Manali-Dharmshala-Delhi.
2. Welcome drink On-arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
3. 3 Nights stay in Manali on Double Sharing basis.
4. 2 Nights stay in Dharamshala on Double Sharing basis.
5. Daily morning bed tea & evening tea.
6. Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
7. Half day Local S/seeing in Pvt Car
8. Full day Solang Valley S/Seeing in Pvt Car
9. Full day Manikaran S/Seeing in Pvt Car
01 Full day S/seeing by Pvt Car.
10. All Taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.
-Dharamshala Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities. Hiking & Trekking, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Painting, Paragliding, Heritage Walk ,Massage , Yoga & Meditation.