Return Coach Tickets, 3 Nights Mussoorie, Breakfast & Dinner, Much more..
Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas, Mussoorie derives its name from the Mansur shrub commonly found here.An erstwhile summer refuge of the British, Mussoorie offers wondrous views of the surrounding hills and the verdant Doon Valley beneath.The Mall, undoubtedly, remains the lifeline of this hill station, especially after sundown.Packed with impressive souvenir shops and eateries, a walk down the Mall opens up a vista of twinkling lights in the valley.For a panoramic view of the snowy Himalayan peaks and a bird's eye view of hill station, head to Gun Hill.
Day 01: Delhi-Dehradun: Pick up Coach point then proceed to Dehradun @ 2200hrs approx, overnight on board.
Day 02: Dehradun-Mussoorie (35 kms 1 hour’s drive approx): Early morning arrival at Dehradun Bus stand & meet & greet by our representative /Driver later drive to Mussoorie upon arrival check in to the hotel .After fresh up & changing proceeds to mall road enjoy the day stroll on the Mall Road in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Mussoorie: Morning after breakfast proceeds for full day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie visiting Gun Hill, Kempty Falls and stroll on the Mall Road in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Mussoorie –Dehradun- Delhi (By Coach): After breakfast checks out from hotel and proceed to Dehradun bus stand
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Return AC Deluxe Coach (Delhi-Dehradun-Delhi).
- 2 Nights stay in Mussoorie on double sharing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Dinner
- All taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50% wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.