320Kms & 6hrs54 min by road from New Delhi
Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas, Mussoorie derives its name from the Mansur shrub commonly found here.An erstwhile summer refuge of the British, Mussoorie offers wondrous views of the surrounding hills and the verdant Doon Valley beneath.The Mall, undoubtedly, remains the lifeline of this hill station, especially after sundown.Packed with impressive souvenir shops and eateries, a walk down the Mall opens up a vista of twinkling lights in the valley.For a panoramic view of the snowy Himalayan peaks and a bird's eye view of hill station, head to Gun Hill.
Day 1 - Delhi to Mussoorie (300 km/ 6 hours 15 minutes)
Arrive at the Indira Gandhi International Airport/Delhi railway station and leave for Mussoorie early in the morning. Reach Mussoorie by evening. Check in to the hotel and get some rest before proceeding for sightseeing. Head to the famous, 3 km long Camel Back Road, where you can view the mighty Himalayas in the morning and go for nature walks. Proceed to the Gun Hill, which is Mussoorie's second highest peak (400 ft above sea level), and capture picturesque views of the Doon Valley and Himalayan Range. Lastly, get to the Mall Road for awe-inspiring views of the Doon Valley and an amazing shopping experience.
Day 2 - Explore the Queen of Hills
Wake up to a cool, misty morning and enjoy a relishing breakfast. At first, visit the stunning Kempty Falls that gushes down from a height of about 40 ft. It is a splendid sight to see and perfect for taking a dip in the water or doing some fishing. Furthermore, head to one of the most popular attractions in Mussoorie - Lake Mist and behold the emerald waters amidst lush forest views. Visit the popular Tibetian Buddhist Temple/Happy Valley, which is home to around 5000 Tibetians and a major worship site. Then head to the Company Garden, which is a popular picnic spot housing a lake, an amusement park and beautiful, colorful flora.
Day 3 - Mussoorie to Delhi
Enjoy a lovely breakfast and check out from the hotel. Proceed to the airport/railway station and bid goodbye to this paradise on earth.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
1.2 Nights stay in Mussoorie on double sharing basis.
2.Welcome drink on arrival.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage:20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Mussoorie
September to June thus remains the best time for travelling Mussoorie for all ages and groups of individuals.