2N Shillong, 2N Kaziranga National Park, 1N Guwahati
2N Shilong, 2N Kaziranga,1N Guwahati, Tranfers, Sightseeing much more
Plan exotic and customized Assam holidays with SkyLink Travel Pvt Ltd. We would like to invite you to explore the un spoilt beauty of this stunning paradise- North East of India. Guwahati, capital of Assam, is the gateway of the North-East which comprises eight states- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. Each state has its own unique characteristics and different set of activities to offer to the discerning travellers.
Day 01: Guwahati Airport / Railway Station to Shilong (about 130 KMS / 03 hrs drive) On arrival at Guwahati airport / Rly station Meet and greet by our Representative & transfer to Shillong. On the way visit Umiam Lake/ Barapani lake. Check in into Hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 02: Same Day Excursion trip to Cherapunjee (about 60 KMs / 02 hrs-One way drive) After breakfast excursion trip to Cherapunjee. Visit Noh kalikai falls, Dwan Syiem view point, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister water falls, on the way visit to Shillong Peak & Elephant Falls. In the evening, you can go for shopping at Police Bazar.Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 03:Shilong to Kaziranga National Park (about 320 KM / 07 hrs. to 08 hrs. drive) After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Ward’s Lake (Boating at own cost) and drive to Kaziranga National Park. Kaziranga National Park-the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros”. On arrival Check in at your hotel & Rest of the free at leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 04: Kaziranga visit (One Time Elephant Ride & Jeep Safari)Early morning Elephant Ride (1st ride: 5.15 am to 6.15 am, 2nd ride: 6.30 am to 7.30 am). After breakfast/Lunch Enjoy Jeep safari in Central Range. Evening you can Enjoy Assamese cultural Dance show in “Rang Sandhya” Forest department Auditorium (Behu Dance & Jhoomar Dance-Ticket Guest own). Rest of the day free at leisure.Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Note: Elephant ride / Jeep Safari Subject to Availability, National Park closed till 30th September 2017.
Day 05: Kaziranga to Guwahati (about 250 Kms. / 04 hrs. drive)After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Guwahati. Check in Hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure or you can enjoy evening River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (at own cost).Overnght stay at Guwahati
Day 06: Kamakhya Temple visit & Guwahati airport / Railway Station Drop :After breakfast check out from the hotel and visit Famous Kamakhya temple & transfer to Guwahati airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Meet & Assistance on arrival
2.02 Nights stay Shilong on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
3.02 Nights stay Kazirang National Park on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
4.01 Nights stay Guwahati on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
5.05 Breakfast- Meal Serve in Hotel Fix Menu Basis, No Enroute Meal.
6.All transfers & sightseeing by exclusive ac vehicle as per itinerary Only (Hill Area Ac Not operating)
7.One Time Elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga N.P(Subject to Availability)
8.One Time Kaziranga National Park entry fees.
9.Toll Tax & Parking
10.All hotel taxes
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Assam is from October to April.
It is never too hot or cold in Assam.The days are sunny and the nights are cool.
Languages :- The languages they speak are Assamese, Boro, Hindi, English, Bengali.
Major tourist spots:- Brahmaputra River, Guwahati City, Majuli, Kaziranga National Park, Manas National Park, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur City,Goalpara,Sualkuchi,Digboi,Sibsagar and Hajo.
National Parks:- Manas National Park, Gibbon Wildlife Sanctuary, Kaziranga National Park, Nameri National Park.
Hill Stations:- Jatinga Hill Station, Diphu Hill Station, Umrangshu Hill Station, Maibong Hill Station, Haflong Hill Station.
Festivals:- Bihu Festival, Brahmaputra Beach Festival, Tea Festival.
Adventure Sports:- Angling, River Cruise, River Rafting, Mountaineering & Trekking, Golf, Mountain Biking, Hang Gliding, Para Sailing, Boat Racing.
Shopping :- Traditional Handloom Products, Metal Crafts, Cane & Bamboo Products,Others (Assamese Tea,Jewelry & Masks)
Assam is a state of breath taking scenic beauty, rarest flora and fauna, lofty green hills,vast rolling plain, mighty waterways and a land of fairs and festivals.Most Assam tourist spots - Misty Mountain of the people call it as a magic land while others call it as a green paradise. It divide it's borders in the North and East with the realm of Bhutan and Arunachal Pradesh.The State of Assam is one of the most beautiful regions of India.Assam has a rich heritage of culture and civilization. There are so many Assam tourist spots to visit for.