2N Jim Corbett National Park
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Mega Inclusion for New Year, Nature Walk, Rain Dance etc..
Solluna resort being one of the best resort in Corbett gives you the opportunity to celebrate new year eve in a special way with your special ones .We have arrangements for river side camping . You can cook if you wish or we can provide you chef there to grill some mouth-watering food for you .You can relax, enjoy have drinks, enjoy the river. Bon fire will give you an out of the box feeling because of the sublime nature of the location and its surroundings. The place is so quite that you hear the sound of river flowing or birds chirp .After having dinner you can sleep at the location itself, we provide you very comfortable stay.
Day 01: Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx):
Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett:
Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03:Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx):
Early morning after breakfast direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc. must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
Mega Inclusions from 29th Dec to 01st Jan 2018:
• Traditional Welcome on arrival
• Cookies and Fruit Platter in cottage on first day
• Evening tea with cookies on all evenings
• Cocktail Snacks on 31st Dec 2017 (for 02 hours)
• IMFL (in house brands) on 31st Dec 2017 (for 02 hours)
• Live band performance on 31st Dec 2017
• Bonfire evenings with mashal setup
• Guitarist Evening and Indoor Music Night on alternative evenings
• Adventure activities for all ages such as Flying Fox, Treasure Hunt, Burma Bridge etc.
• Kite Flying and Kids Painting session
• Surprise games and events for all ages
• Eco Environment session and Tree Planting with the Naturalist
Inclusions common to Superior and Deluxe Cottage:
• Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
• Tea/Coffee maker in cottage
• Buffet Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
• Complimentary 02 mineral water bottles per cottage each day
• Guided trekking trip to The Solluna Waterfall once during stay
• Guided Nature Walk along river side
• Complimentary use of Rain Dance Arena
• Complimentary use of Swimming Pool (Proper swim wear mandatory)
• All in & out house games (Swings, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Cricket, Badminton, T.T, Carom etc.)
• Wildlife Movie Show
Stay Period: 29 Dec 2017 to 01 Jan 2018
Chargeable adventure activities:
- Jungle Jeep Safari :- @ 6500 /- per jeep per safari
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jeeps charges & resort service charge
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + Guide + Driver
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
11. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Perfect Time To Visit Jim Corbett National Park For Tourists. What Is The Best Time To Visit Jim Corbett National Park - Find Out: Right Season to Plan Your Visit to Jim Corbett National Park. Winter Season - Within October to February. Monsoon - During July to September Months. Summer Season - During March to June he temperature remains quite high. In day time, the weather becomes too hot and scorching that may go up to 40 degree c. So, in this time, the animals and other inhabitants of the park suffer from the extreme heat of sun.