1N Christchurch, 1N Dunedin, 3N Queenstown, 1N Fox Glacier, 1N Christchurch
1NChristchurch, 1NDunedin, 3NQueenstown, 1NFox Glacier, 1NChristchurch
New Zealands South Island hosts the purest natural landscapes youll ever experience.From wildlife to wineries, from glacial valleys to star-filled skies, nature's best flourishes against a palette of dramatic scenes.Here, towering alps meet peaceful sounds and rugged coastlines merge with sweeping plains. Lets not forget the backbone of the island - the most down-to-earth locals youll ever meet.
Day 1: Arrive in Christchurch
Upon arrival in the Garden city you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Evening at leisure. Self drive customers pick up your rental car from the airport and drive to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Christchurch - Dunedin
Today morning travel across the Canterbury Plains to Ashburton, later follow the coastal road to the port city of Timaru. Continue southward to historic Oamaru with its impressive stone buildings. Arrive into the Scottish influence city of Dunedin. Rest of the day is free. Explore the city centre - “Octagon”.
Over night at hotel (B)
Day 3: Dunedin – Queenstown
Today morning you will be transferred to the train station to board the historic Taieri Gorge train to Pukerangi, built from 1879-1891 the track moves along the gorge plunging into a series of tunnels, crossing magnificent stone and wrought iron viaducts and bridges. Gasp at the sheer drops to the river below! Disembark at Pukerangi and continue to Queenstown by coach (seat in coach passengers only), Self drive customers will drive to Queenstown in their rental car.
Over night at hotel (B)
Day 4: Milford sound day tour
This morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Self drive customers will drive to Milford sound in their rental car.
Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 5: Queenstown day free for optional activities
Today you have an option to enjoy the exciting SHOTOVER JET BOAT RIDE, LEDGE BUNGY JUMP, RIVER RAFTING, SKY DIVING OR SKY SWING (activities not included)
Overnight in hotel. (B)
Day 6: Queenstown – Glacier region
Today morning travel past Lakes Wanaka and Hawea before turning into the Haast Past and the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue north to arrive in Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. (B)
Overnight in hotel. (B)
DAY 7 – Glacier region – Christchurch via Greymouth (Tranz alpine train will be applicable only for SIC clients)
Travel north to Greymouth and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach passengers only). Travel through the beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over the fertile Canterbury Plains to arrive in the ‘garden city’ of Christchurch. (B)
Overnight in hotel. (B)
DAY 8 - DEPARTURE DAY
Travel to Christchurch airport and board your flight for onward journey (flight not included)
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers.
2. 1Night Accommodation in Christchurch as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
3. 1Night Accommodation in Dunedin as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
4. 3Night Accommodation in Queenstown as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
5. 1Night Accommodation in Franz Josef/Fox Glacier Region as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
6. 1Night Accommodation in Christchurch as mentioned in the itinerary on Dbl STD sharing rooms.
7. All applicable government taxes 15% GST.
8. Daily cooked breakfast in Hotel’s restaurant, in case of no restaurant at hotel/ motel, Continental breakfast will be served in your room a day prior.
9. Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary.
- SIC Milford day out without lunch (by Jucy Milford) (Self-drive will drive to Milford)
- Tranz alpine train tickets (Not applicable for self-drive clients / option)
10. All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary on self-drive by 1X Toyota Camry 5door Hatch or similar for Standard , 1x Intermediate Toyota Camary or similar for Superior , 1x Intermediate AWD Toyota Rav 4or similar for Deluxe.
Supplement cost Seat in Coach tour :( Min 2 PAX)
- Standard:- INR 42000p.p.
- Superior:- INR 38000p.p.
- Deluxe:- INR 42000p.p
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rental car / Self-drive:
1. Client will be required to present his/her driver’s license (Indian) with driver’s photograph, Age clearly mentioned and it must be in English to the rental car company in order to claim the vehicle.
2. Driver must carry a valid Credit card with enough funds(almost NZ$4,000) to pay a security bond at the time of collecting the vehicle without a valid Credit card a car can-not be hired and no refunds will be made for cancellation.
3. On self-drive: clients will need to carry a valid credit card with enough funds for bond (Cash bond will not be acceptable by rental car company), also need to carry valid full driving licence (should be in clear English).
4. Toll, Parking and Fuel is NOT including in the cost. For additional information related to Toll please go to www.nzta.govt.nz
5. Rental car Rate Includes: GST, Unlimited Kilometers, Loss Damage Waiver (Standard Basic Insurance) and NZ Road maps
6. Rental car Rate Excludes: GPS, Airport fees, Comprehensive insurance, Parking, Fuel, Fines, ferry terminal pick up fee, Ferry transfer, premium location surcharge, 24 hrs roadside assistance, Toll taxes, Snow chain and One way fees if any.
7. V.IMP: Please visit the below website to learn about NZ driving safety rules https://www.nzta.govt.nz/safety/driving-safely/senior-drivers/senior-driver-safety/safety-videos/
8. Effective 01 April 2016 Cash Deposits will no longer be accepted on the rental car.