3N Paris, 1N Disneyland Paris
3N Paris, 1N Disneyland, Breakfast,Transfers, City Tour, Eiffel Tower, Cruise, Disney Park tickets
Paris, the City of Light is the world's most visited capital. The city is proud of its many monuments from the iconic Eiffel Tower to the lofty Notre-Dame cathedral and the majestic Arc de Triomphe. No doubt this is Europe's most enchanting capital! Here is our list for the top 10 most famous monuments of Paris - Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Palais du Louvre, Notre-Dame, Sacre-Coeur, Pantheon, Opera Garnier, Les Invalides, Centre Pompidou, Palais du Luxembourg. Best time to visit Paris is from Apr to Jun & Oct to early Nov when the weather is mild and enjoyable and the tourist crowds are smaller than summer.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Paris
Welcome to Paris! Upon arrival, meet your private car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight Paris.
Day 2 Paris City Tour, Cruise & Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), 4h
After breakfast, why not begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues? Early afternoon, board the coach for your tour of Paris, where you will be provided with individual earphones with recorded commentary in several different languages. The tour includes Paris’s main monuments - the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides (Napoleon’s tomb), the Tuileries Gardens, as well as many other fantastic sights. This tour also includes a cruise on the river Seine and a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, why not explore the Latin Quarter on your own, which is renowned for its lively atmosphere and bistros. Overnight Paris
Day 3 Paris - Free at Leisure or take Optional tour (at an extra cost) Versailles Public Tour Afternoon 4h INR 6600 p.p.
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or take an Optional tour (at an extra cost) Versailles Public Tour Afternoon 4h. Proceed a tour to Versailles, which is known for its magnificent regal architecture. Conveniently, an entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles is included, so you’ll beat the crowds. Your guide will enrich your experience with stories about the area’s royal history. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Paris - Disneyland (By Road) | 1 Day 2 Park Disneyland
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Disneyland. Check into the Hotel. After, proceed the Disneyland parks. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Departure from Disneyland to Paris Airport
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Paris CDG Airport for departure transfer for an onwards flight. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights stay in Paris with Breakfast
2. 1 Nights stay in Disneyland with Breakfast (except Disneyland Hotel)
3. Private transfers from CDG airport to the hotel
4. Paris City Tour, Cruise & Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), 4h
5. Transfer from Paris Hotel to Disneyland Hotel
6. 1 Day 2 parks Disneyland tickets
7. Transfer from Disneyland Hotel to Paris Airport
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Paris is in the spring (Apr-June) or fall (Sept-Nov), when things are easier to come by -- from Metro seats to good-tempered waiters. The weather is temperate year-round. July and August are the worst for crowds. Parisians desert their city, leaving it to the tourists.