2N Phuket, 1N Phi Phi, 2N Krabi
2N Phuket, 1N PhiPhi Island, 2N Krabi,Breakfast,Transfers & Tours in Phuket & Krabi
Krabi and Phuket are two of the most beautiful island destinations in the Southeast Asian destinations of Thailand. With our well-planned Highlights of Phuket & Krabi tour packages, enjoy an unforgettable vacation for a span of 6 days. Memorable experiences and enchanting scenery are the real charmers. The other highlights of this itinerary are the exciting Phuket Fantasea Show, visit to Phi Phi Island, and Four Island Tour of Krabi.
Tentative Tour Plan :
Day 1: Arrival in Phuket – Transfer to Hotel .
Phuket :One of the most popular destinations of Thailand, Phuket has splendid temples, paradisiacal beaches, exciting nightlife, several things to do, an amazing old town and much more. Explore the place on your own or Evening take an optional Fantasea Show/ Simon Cabaret Show.
Day 2: Phuket -
Banana Beach @ Koh Hey by Speed Boat with Snorkeling & Clear Kayaks.
Day 3: Phuket Hotel -Phi Phi Hotel on SIC( Join Boat arranged by Phi Phi Hotel) . Post breakfast, proceed to Phi Phi Island, probably the most mesmerizing island of Thailand.Day free at leisure in Phi Phi.
Day 4: Phi Phi Hotel -Krabi Hotel Transfer
Day 5: Krabi :Four Island Tour of Krabi with lunch
Enjoy breakfast. Thereafter, embark on extremely beautiful Four Islands Tour, which includes various wonders like Ko Poda, Ko Gai (Chicken Island), Pranang Beach and Ko Tub that boast of extensive sandbar, along with lovely Phra Nang Bay on Railay peninsula. Popular for being one of the most beautiful strips of sand in the world, this beach is not accessible by road.Stay overnight in Krabi.
Day 6: Departure from Krabi-
Post breakfast, the day is at leisure. Get on-time transfer to the airport where you catch a flight for your onward journey.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 2 Nights Stay in Phuket
2. 1 Night Stay in Phi Phi Island
3. 2 Nights Stay in Krabi
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Transfer- Phuket Airport-Phuket Hotel- Phi Phi Hotel
6. Transfer to from Phi Phi island hotel – will be arranged by Phi Phi Hotel only.It will be Join land & Boat (Speed boat or Ferry) upto weather condition or hotel own condition.Pax will be pick up from hotel and drop to hotel
7. Krabi Hotel – Krabi Airport(SIC)
8. Banana Beach @ Koh Hey by Speed Boat with Snorkeling & Clear Kayaks.
9. Four island tour by Speed boat with Thai Lunch in Krabi (SIC) ** Not incl National Park fee
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.
2. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change) INR 4000 per person-Discount (INR 800)=INR 3200 per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to visit:-
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dryseason between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts.