2N Darjeeling, 2N Pelling, 2N Gangtok
Tour Highlights :Kanchendzonga,Tea Gardens,Tiger Hill ,Monastery,Mt.Kanchenjunga,Zoological Park
If you want to see the untouched and less explored parts of India, North East holidays should be your first choice.North East holiday packages give you a chance to explore Seven Sisters states, which are abound in wonderful flora and fauna. North East region mainly covers seven sisters states along with Sikkim and West Bengal; and North East tour packages allow you to travel around all these scenic areas. If you plan it well, North East tours are sure to take your breath away.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Bagdogra / NJP – Darjeeling 93 kms 3 hours approx. On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, meet & greet by our Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Darjeeling Upon arrival check in into the hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
Darjeeling:Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134m, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the “Queen of the Hills”, it remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow gauge railway track. Surrounded by World Famous Tea Gardens and snow capped mountains, Darjeeling remains one of the most exotic destinations. Graeme Westlake in his book ‘An introduction to hill stations on India’ refers to Darjeeling as having “A view Scarcely Unrivalled on Earth”.Overnight at hotel.
Day 02:Darjeeling:- Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. One can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. It is truly a majestic sight and Ghoom Monastery which is oldest Monastery in the area which was built in 1875 and one can see the image of Mythey Buddha 15ft. height on the way back from Tiger Hill.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park(closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock and Happy Valley Tea Estate(from outside).Overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Darjeeling – Pelling 75 kms 3 hours approx. After Breakfast check out from the hotel later drive to Pelling .
Pelling:- Located at a distance of 120 kms from Gangtok Pelling is another serene, mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of 2000 mts(approx) and commands a spectacular view of Mt.Kanchenjunga.Overnight at hotel.
Day 04:Pelling :- Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Pemayangste Monastery, Rabtense Ruins, Khechipalri Lake, Kanchenjunga Fall and Rambi Falls.Overnight at hotel
Day 05:Pelling – Gangtok 127 kms 5 hours approx. Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Gangtok.
Gangtok :At an altitude of 1750m, Gangtok became the state capital in the mid 19th century and has undergone rapid development since then. The downtown area is dominated by huge government buildings decorated with traditional Buddhist symbols. Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a travellers delight.Overnight at hotel.
Day 06:Gangtok :- Breakfast at the hotel and full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters. Also visit Baba Mandir Overnight at hotel.
Day 07:Gangtok – Bagdogra/NJP 125 kms 4 hours approx.
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8.Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
9.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station.
2. 02 Nights Stay at Darjeeling in double Sharing basis.
3. 02 Nights Stay at Pelling in double Sharing basis.
4. 02Nights Stay at Gangtok in double Sharing basis.
5. Inclusive of breakfast plan
6. All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Hotels that are located in the remote areas where they don’t have higher categories hotel option there we use areas best property.
- Nathula Pass is subject to avaibility of permits and will be charged extra @ Rs.5000 per Vehicle
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure:No Refund
Non - refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best season to Visit in North east: Best time to visit North East part of India is between the months of September to April. During this time, a tourist can enjoy the blossoming hill sides, river rafting, and the local festivals.
North East Famous For:
Darjeeling: Darjeeling is a hill station in the Eastern State of West Bengal. Also called the queen of hill-stations, at an altitude of 2134 m. or 7000 ft, it is a famous hill resort offering a breath taking sight of the numerous peaks of the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is Also known for its tea industry. The city is located amidst the lower Himalayas that are also known as the Mahabharat Range.
Gangtok: Gangtok, the capital of the Eastern Indian State of Sikkim, with a backdrop of the Himalayas, offers breathtaking vistas, colourful lifestyles, Buddhist shrines, adventure, watersport, exquisite flora and fauna, including hundreds of varieties of butterflies.Gangtok is the center of tourism activity now. Lachen, Lachung, Mangan, Chungthang, Yumthang, Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley, Tsomgo Lake or Chhangu Lake, Nathu La Pass are accessible from Gangtok. Chopper service, Local sightseeing, North Sikkim Tour are arranged from here. A stroll along the Mahatma Gandhi Marg is a delight - Hotels, restaurants, curios, footwear and almost everything is available. Gangtok shows that the bubble of modernization has burst with a bang in the town.