80kms & 2hrs drive from Delhi 1N stay in 4* Deluxe Resort, Breakfast, Wi-Fi
Staycation Package is where you stay at home or enjoy an overnight stay within driving distance to enjoy local attractions. Located at the border of Haryana and Rajasthan, Bhiwadi is an Industrial town that has a huge contribution to the Indian steel plant Industry. Some of the well-known tourist places here are the Vijay Mandir constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh, Sita Ram ji temple dedicated to Lord Ram is situated there. Bhiwadi does not back out on its wildlife preservation, the Sultanpur bird sanctuary, Among other attractions, there are peaceful gardens with lip-smacking street food on the sidewalk a few museums to give historical touch.
Explore Resort on Your Own
- Wake up each morning with buffet breakfast
- Enjoy Activities / Nearby Places to visit
Things to do, ways to relax in Hotel (subject to hotel policy):
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6.Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7.Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8.Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9.Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12.Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
2. 1 Night Stay as per selection of Resort
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Free Wi-Fi
5. In-house activities: Badminton court, Dart board, Tennis court & Squash court
6. Complimentary stay for a child below 5 years age (without extra bed)
7.Domestic Travel Insurance
8. All Taxes.
Supplement Meal Charges:
- Breakfast & Dinner: INR 600 p.p
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner: 1000 p.p
Due to safety measure and keeping Social Distancing norms in place people not from the same family or who are not couples would be asked to take single rooms.This is an added precaution laid out by Treehouse Hotels in conjunction with the District Magistrates orders.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Bhiwadi would be from October to March when the weather remains pleasant.
*Places to Enjoy:
- Vijay Mandir Palace
- Jaisamand Lake
- BB Mall
- Farrukh Nagar Fort
- Baba Mohan Ram Mandir - Kholi Dhaam
- Heritage Transport Museum and many more...