2N Jaipur, 1N Ajmer
02N Jaipur, 01N Ajmer, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing by AC PVT Car
Jaipur: The pink city of Jaipur is full of colorful bazaars, historical monuments and palaces at every corner and many delights that are so typical of India. Ajmer: Dargah Sharif or Ajmer Sharif is a Sufi shrine of Sufi saint, Moinuddin Chisti located at Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. The shrine has the grave (Maqbara) of the revered saint, Moinuddin Chisti.
Day 01: Delhi – Jaipur (270 Kms / 5-6 Hrs Approx): Early morning proceed for Jaipur upon arrival check into the hotel after fresh up & changing proceed for local sightseeing of Pink City, Jaipur. Drive through the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), City Palace, Jantar Mantar , Jal Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Govind Deoji Temple, and Evening free for shopping, and overnight stay in Hotel in Jaipur. No Meals
Day 02: Jaipur-Ajmer (139 Kms/ 2-3 Hrs Approx): Early morning after breakfast proceeds for Ajmer (Old Historical and Religious Town nestled in the Aravalis). Visit ‘Dargah of Hazrat Moinuddin Hasan Chisti’. Overnight at the hotel in Ajmer. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Ajmer- Jaipur (139 Kms / 2-3 Hrs Approx): Morning after breakfast proceed for Pushkar Brahma Temple, then back to Jaipur , after that proceed for city tour of Jaipur visit the magnificent Amber Palace See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Jaipur- Delhi (270 Kms / 5-6 Hrs Approx): After morning breakfast drive back to Delhi to connect the flight or train for onward destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 2 Nights stay in Jaipur on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Ajmer on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.