2N Udaipur, 2N Mount Abu
2N Udaipur, 2N Mount Abu, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing by AC PVT Vehicle
Udaipur: A Picturesque city amongst hills with many lakes ans places. Dabok Airport is 24kms from the city centre.Mount Abu: This holy mountain situated at 1220 metres, lies at the southern extremity of the Aravalli range. Surrounded by forests rich in flora & Fauna, the town appears as an oasis
Day 1: Udaipur Arrival Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes is like the oasis of the Thar Desert. The many lakes in the city have lent it the name of ‘Venice of the East’. The royal palaces and forts add to beauty of the historic city of Udaipur founded in 1559. Arrive Udaipur Airport/Railway Station and check-in at hotel. Day at leisure. Evening enjoy the boad ride at lake pichola. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Udaipur After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur - Mount Abu (165 km 3 hrs) After breakfast Drive to Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Later visit Nakki Lake is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Mount Abu After breakfast, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Mount Abu - Udaipur (165 km 3 hrs) After breakfast at hotel drive to Mount Abu later transfer to Airport /railway station for your next destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Assistance on Arrival.
2. 2 Nights stay in Udaipur on Double sharing basis.
3. 2 Night stay in Mount Abu on Double sharing basis.
4. A 24 - hour helpline.
5. Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
6. Daily Breakfast
7. Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
8. Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Udaipur is also known as the white city of India, because of the candid Rajput-style palaces standing all around the lake. And most of all because of the scenicwhite marble palace located in the middle of it. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty. It's construction began in 1553, started by Maharana Udai Singh II of the Sisodia Rajput family as he shifted his capital from the erstwhile Chittor to the new found city of Udaipur. Mount Abu is a place where shopping markets are filled with vivid handicrafts of Rajasthan and mostly they are made up of metal and wooden art works and here you can also find many things that are brought from the neighboring state of Gujarat. And from the markets in Mount Abu one can beautiful Kota sarees, lac and stone work bangles, apparels and local hand-crafted dress materials with Sanganeri prints, warm quilts which are famous from Jaipur and other items related to home decor and gifting that are made of sandalwood marble, and sandstone.