2N Udaipur, 2N Mount Abu
2N Udaipur, 2N Mount Abu, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing by AC PVT Vehicle
Udaipur: A Picturesque city amongst hills with many lakes ans places. Dabok Airport is 24kms from the city centre.Mount Abu: This holy mountain situated at 1220 metres, lies at the southern extremity of the Aravalli range. Surrounded by forests rich in flora & Fauna, the town appears as an oasis
Day 01: Arrival Udaipur: Arrival at Udaipur AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION Meet and greet with our representative & later drive to the hotel. After wash & changing proceeds for s/seeing city of Udaipur is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight stay in Hotel. : No Meals
Day 02: Udaipur: - Morning after breakfast proceeds for sightseeing of Udaipur. Visit Lake Pichola. Boats ride through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset (on your Own) and visit the Jag Mandir Palace. Overnight stay at hotel Overnight stay in Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Udaipur –Mount Abu (163 Kms / 3 Hrs Approx.):- Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceeds to MOUNT ABU the one & only hill station of Rajasthan, which is also an important Jain pilgrimage center in India. Check in the hotel. After wash & changing proceeds for s/seeing, visit the famous 11th century Delaware Jain temple complex. Enjoy a cruise through Nakki Lake at sunset, starting from the Sunset Point. Later back to hotel overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Mount Abu:-Morning after breakfast the day on your own /relax at the hotel. Overnight Stay in Hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05: Mount Abu -Udaipur (163 Kms / 3 Hrs Approx) Depart: - Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct proceeds to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand for the onward destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 2 Nights stay in Udaipur on Double sharing basis.
- 2 Night stay in Mount Abu on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.