2N Udaipur, 2N Mount Abu
2N Udaipur, 2N Mount Abu, Breakfast, Transfers & Sightseeing on Pvt Basis
Udaipur with Mount Abu tour brings to you the best of both of these cities. The 5 days and 4 nights tour offer you exciting opportunities to explore the attractions of Udaipur and Mount Abu.Soak-in the timeless charm, unwind amidst lush greenery and enjoy fun-filled vacations.
Udaipur Overview: Udaipur, is a picturesque city known for its lake system, thrives due to the area's numerous historic and cultural relics. Ornate temples and palaces, scenic lakeside spots, and fortresses flank the streets of the popular city, the shooting location of various local and Hollywood movies. You won't run out of things to do in Udaipur, a city rich in heritage and teeming with museums and gardens. The mountainous surroundings provide a plethora of sightseeing and hiking opportunities. Check out one of the vibrant festivals and lively bazaars on your Udaipur vacation, get a traditional miniature painting as a souvenir, and don't forget to sample the region's spicy street snacks.
Mount Abu Overview: Out in the parched desert of Rajasthan, Mount Abu, a surprising mountain retreat, will take you high above the heat wave - where the air is cool and the weather is pleasant. On a drive through the desert, you'll suddenly find the sands give way to verdant mountains, the beautiful Nakki Lake fringed with lovely trees, cool breeze, and heavenly environs.
There are many other things about this quaint and only hill station in Rajasthan. Apart from the famous Jain Dilwara Temples with their intricately carved facades, the town has ancient Gaumukh Temple and the beautiful Nakki Lake. Listen to locals reciting fables of ancient Indian sages at the Gaumukh Temple and Adhar Devi Temple. Enjoy endless hours deciphering stories of Jainism that are carved intricately on the walls of the Dilwara Temples.
In addition to the temples, the hill station has its own set of peaceful places where you can spend time at. A walk through the Peace Park, which is impeccably maintained by a charitable organisation, will cool you off. Enjoy picturesque views from the Sunset Point as well as the Honeymoon Point.
Day 1 Udaipur Arrival
Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes is like the oasis of the Thar Desert. The many lakes in the city have lent it the name of ‘Venice of the East’. The royal palaces and forts add to beauty of the historic city of Udaipur founded in 1559. Arrive Udaipur Airport/Railway Station and check-in at hotel. Day at leisure. Evening enjoy the boad ride at lake pichola. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Udaipur - Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 Udaipur - Mount Abu (165 km 3 hrs)
After breakfast Drive to Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Later visit Nakki Lake is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Mount Abu - Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Mount Abu - Udaipur (165 km 3 hrs)
After breakfast at hotel drive to Mount Abu later transfer to Airport /railway station for your next destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by our Representative /Driver with Ply Card at Udaipur Airport.
2. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Udaipur.
3. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Mount Abu.
4. Daily Breakfast.
5. Tea Coffee maker in the room.
6. 01 Bottle mineral water.
7. Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room wherever applicable.
8. Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
9. All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle. AC Indigo / Etios / Dzire(02 – 03 Pax) .
10. Proper sanitization of vehicle and driver’s temperature and health monitoring.
11. Parking Charges, Toll & Driver Allowances and interstate taxes.
12. Travel Insurance
13. GST Included.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Udaipur:
The best time to visit Udaipur is between the months of September and March. However, depending on what you want to do, here's a monthly breakup of Udaipur's climatic conditions so that you can plan when to go: November to February: These months constitute the winter season in Udaipur.
Best time to Visit Mount Abu:-
Although Mount Abu is a year-round destination, the time period between November and March can be considered as the best time to visit this place.