2N Jaipur, 1N Pushkar, 2N Udaipur
2N Jaipur, 1N Pushkar, 2N Udaipur,Transfers & Sightseeing by AC PVT Vehicle
Majestic Rajasthan is not just one of the most popular places in the country, but it is also one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. With its royal appeal and uniqueness, the state manges to allure a lot of people who wish to delve deeper into its rich history and cultural lineage while regaling in its lavishness and breathtaking views.
Day 01: Jaipur: - You are greeted on arrival at Jaipur Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Afterthat you can visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal Jantar Mantar than return back to Hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 02: Jaipur: - In the morning enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jaipur Full day city tour first visit amber fort. Lunch & evening free for shopping, overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Jaipur - Pushkar (about 145 km):- In the morning, drive to Pushkar. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Later, visit the famous Brahma Temple, said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity. It is marked by a red spire, and over the entrance gateway is the Hans, or goose, symbol of Brahma, who is said to have personally chosen Pushkar as its site. Also visit the Pushkar Lake. Stay overnight at Pushkar. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Pushkar - Udaipur (about 301 km):- After breakfast, drive to Udaipur. Arrive and transfer to hotel for overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05: Udaipur: - Morning drive to Udaipur It was the capital of Sawai Dynasty. Upon arrival, Check into hotel. Later visit the famous Jagdish temple which enshrines a black stone image of Lord Vishnu Ias Jagannath - Lord of the universe, City Palace and the Saheliyon Ki Bari Gardens of the Maidens" on the bank of Pichori Lake. Overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast
Day 06: Udaipur Departure:- After breakfast in Udaipur, check out from hotel & Procced to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
1) Meet & Greet upon arrival.
2) Welcome drink on arrival.
3) 2 Nights stay in Jaipur on Double sharing basis.
4) 1 Night stay in Pushkar on Double sharing basis.
5) 2 Nights stay in Udaipur on Double sharing basis.
6) Daily Breakfast.
7) Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
Stay Period: October 2016 to March 2017.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.