3N Jodhpur, Transfers & Sightseeing By PVT AC Vehicle, Gala Dinner
Head to Jodhpur to celebrate New year & Christmas, As Deciding whereand howto celebrate New Year's Eve is no easy task. Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace thats now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the citys iconic shade of blue.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 1: Jodhpur On Arrival at Jodhpur Railway station/Airport meet and greet by our representative/driver and transfer to hotel later visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan - the Mehrangarh fort. Later visit the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Evening explore local market.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Jodhpur After breakfast visit Balsamand Lake (a artificial lake that was constructed by Balak Rao Pariharin 1159 AD. The lush greenery around the lake has mango groves, papaya groves and groves of guava, plum and pomegranate.) Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park (The aim behind the formation of Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park in the year 2006 was to restore the rocky area near the fort. Once preliminary steps were taken to restore the land, more than 80 native plant species from the famous Thar Desert were grown.) Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum (The construction of Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum was started in the year 1929 and it was completed in 1943. The palace is situated on the highest point in the city. The 347-roomed massive palace is named one of the largest private residences in the world. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jodhpur: - Day at Leisure.
Day 4: Jodhpur-Departure After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at the Railway station/Airport
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Meet & Greet Upon arrival.
2. 03 Nights Accommodation on Double sharing
3. Child below 6 yrs. sharing parents bed would be complimentary.
4. On Arrival welcome drink.
5. Daily Breakfast & Dinner Plan.
6. Mandatory 31st Dec Gala Dinner Included
7. 15% Discount on Food & Beverages and Laundry services.
8. Use of Swimming Pool. & Wi-Fi (in Lobby area).
9. Transfers & s/seeing by A/C PVT Vehicle as per itinerary.
10. Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Booking Condition :
Stay Period 25 Dec 2017 To 01 Jan 2017
1.GST Extra on Total Billing.
2.Airfare or Train fare.
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc .
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
There are many bazaars in Jodhpur from where the tourists can have many different kinds of things especially the handicrafts which can be seen in fabrics, shoes, jewelry and many other material and people should keep them as the mark of the Rajasthani craftsmanship which can be found nowhere else in the world. The city has many options where the tourists can have a nice shopping spree with the variety of choices and the best of collection to buy from the Jodhpur shopping places.