2N Jaipur, 1N Bikaner, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Jodhpur
2N Jaipur,1N Bikaner, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Jodhpur, Transfers & Sightseeing By PVT AC Vehicle
A tour package mixed with heritage and cool breeze of hill station. Explore Rajasthan with Jaipur-Jodhpur tour package.Rajasthan The land of splendour us a visual delight of shrines, palaces, forts, mansions, fairs, festivals, culture and traditions. Some of renowned and spiritual pilgrimage places of india. That culture of Bikaner and Jodhpur is as much about its colourful music and custom as it is about the old havelis and places. Here is a Rajasthan tour which gives you an amazing experience of the Rajasthan tours.
Day 01: Arrival Jaipur:- You are greeted on arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by our representative and transfer to Jaipur Hotel. After having Breakfast/lunch we will start our Jaipur tour. You will be visiting the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, govindDeoji Temple. After the sightseeing return to the room for an overnight stay. Meals: No Meals
Day 02: Jaipur:- Next morning you will be proceed Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Water palace, Monkey Temple. Later we will be taking you to the Local Market from where you can buy Rajasthani Traditional Items. At Evening you can enjoy dining at Rajasthani traditional resort with folk music and dance (On Optional Cost). Return back at the hotel of Jaipur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Jaipur-Bikaner (335 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs):- After the early morning breakfast start the visit to Fatehpur and Shekhawati regions. Visit the Cenotaphs, Step wells, painted Havelis, ancient Streets, and Camel-breeding Farm etc. Then have a overnight stay at the hotel in Bikaner. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Bikaner-Jaisalmer (315 Kms / 5-6 Hrs):- After the breakfast from Bikaner continue the visit of Bikaner. Visit the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace then start the travel to the Jaisalmer. On the way visit Kheechan. On reaching Jaisalmer check in the hotel of and get freshen up. Visit the Golden Fort and then take an overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05: Jaisalmer:- After morning breakfast, sightseeing of Jaisalmer. You will be visiting to the Jaisalmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Patwohki, and Kothari Haveli. After lunch visit Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, Camel Ride and experience the DholaMaru magic. Return back overnight stay at Jaisalmer hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 06: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur (286 Kms/ 5 Hrs):- After the breakfast in the morning from Jaisalmer start the road travel to Jodhpur. You will be visiting the Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Palace which gives stunning views of the city of Rajasthan. At Evening return back to hotel of Jodhpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 07: Jodhpur Departure. - In morning you will be transferred to jodhpur Airport/ Railway station/ Bus Stanford the final journey back home. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
1) Meet & Greet upon arrival.
2) Welcome drink on arrival.
3) 2 Nights stay in Jaipur on Double sharing basis.
4) 1 Night stay in Bikaner on Double sharing basis.
5) 2 Nights stay in Jaisalmer on Double sharing basis.
6) 1 Night stay in Jodhpur on Double sharing basis.
7) Daily Breakfast.
8) Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
Stay Period: October 2016 to March 2017.
•Airfare or Train fare.
•Anything not mentioned under inclusions
•Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
•4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
•Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
•Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
•Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
•Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
•Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy
•Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
•Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
•Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
•Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.