1N New Delhi, 2N Jaipur, 1N Bundi, 2N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Bikaner, 1N Mandawa
1N Delhi, 2N Jaipur, 1N Bundi, 2N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Bikaner, 1N Mandawa.
Introduces you to the most exciting sights of Rajasthan in the mystique of desert. We are proud to introduce ourselves as the first inbound tour operator right in the heart of Rajasthan, specializing in heritage tourism and Camel safari. It id our endeavour to offer the discerning tourist a glimpse of this splendour in the luxury of modern amenities.
Day 01: Jodhpur Arrival After arrival check in hotel, later proceed for half day city tour visit local market and Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Jodhpur After breakfast at hotel visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Jodhpur – Mount Abu (280km 7hrs) After breakfast proceed towards Mount Abu check in hotel. Later in eevening visit sunset point & enjoy boat ride at Nakki Lake. The name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Mount Abu After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Day at leisure, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple. Dilwara Temple are a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Mount Abu – Udaipur (160km 3hrs) After breakfast proceed for Udaipur check in hotel in evening visit Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Udaipur After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur Drop After breakfast proceed towards your onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.Assistance on Arrival.
2.Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
4.Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
5.Transfers & Sightseeing by private vehicle as per Itinerary.
1. Airfare / train fare
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Camera Charges/Jeep Safari/Camel Safari/Elephant Ride Charges
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.