1N New Delhi, 2N Jaipur, 1N Bundi, 2N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Bikaner, 1N Mandawa
1N Delhi, 2N Jaipur, 1N Bundi, 2N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Bikaner, 1N Mandawa.
Introduces you to the most exciting sights of Rajasthan in the mystique of desert. We are proud to introduce ourselves as the first inbound tour operator right in the heart of Rajasthan, specializing in heritage tourism and Camel safari. It id our endeavour to offer the discerning tourist a glimpse of this splendour in the luxury of modern amenities.
Day 01: Delhi: - Arrival at Delhi AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION Meet and greet with our representative & later drive to the hotel. After fresh up & Changing proceeds for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi that covers Qutub Minar, India Gate (war memorial), President's House, Parliament House, Secretariat Building, Rajghat, Shanti Vana (the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru), Jama Masjid, Red fort and Chandni Chowk. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur (270 Kms / 5-6 Hrs Approx):- After breakfast, proceed to Jaipur; check in at hotel, City tour of the fabled city Jaipur covering City Palace (take a glimpse of the largest silver urn in the world), Museum, and Observatory. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Jaipur: - After breakfast leave for Amber Fort and enjoy caparisoned Elephant ride to visit its magnificent palace and halls. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04: Jaipur – Bundi (220 Kms / 3-4 Hrs Approx):- Morning After breakfast, checkout from the hotel & direct drive proceed to Bundi; upon arrival check in to the hotel ,later proceeds for City tour of the famous historical monuments Taragarh Fort, Sukh Mahal. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05: Bundi – Udaipur (265 Kms / 4-5 Hrs Approx):- Morning after breakfast, checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Udaipur, upon arrival check-in to the hotel Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 06: Udaipur:- Morning after breakfast, proceed to visit City palace that overlooks Pichola Lake and other sightseeing places like Jagdish Temple, Day at your own, Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 07: Udaipur – Jodhpur (260 Kms / 4-5 Hrs Approx):- Morning proceed to Jodhpur, on the southern edge of the Thar Desert. Rao Jodha founded Jodhpur in 1459 A.D., visiting enroute the temples of Ranakpur, which are the most exquisite and important Jain temples in India, Arrive late at Jodhpur. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 08: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (285 Kms / 5 Hrs Approx):- Morning after breakfast, checkout from the & proceed to jaisalmer visit the magnificent 15th century Mehrangarh fort and graceful marble cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.Jaswant Thada built in 1899 A.D and known as the Taj Mahal of Marwar. Later proceed to the ancient desert town of Jaisalmer, check-in at hotel. Visit Sam sand dune; a cultural extravaganza of Rajasthan. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 09: Jaisalmer:- After breakfast, proceed to city tour of Jaisalmer covering places like The Golden fort or Sonar Quila, Patwon Ki haveli, Salim Singh Ki haveli and other beautiful havelis. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 10: Jaisalmer – Bikaner (311 Kms/ 5 Hrs Approx):- Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceed to Bikaner, upon arrival check-in to the hotel. Later proceed for the sight-seeing visit forts & palaces. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 11: Bikaner – Mandawa (192 Kms /3-4 Hrs Approx):- Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceed to Mandawa, upon arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceeds for S/seeing visit: Havelis and various colorful Bazaars. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 12: Mandawa – Delhi (232 Kms /5 Hrs Approx):- Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive AIRPORT to catch the flight for onward journey with mesmerizing memory of Incredible India. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 1 Night stay in Delhi on Double sharing basis.
- 2 Nights stay in Jaipur on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Bundi on Double sharing basis.
- 2 Nights stay in Udaipur on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in jodhpur on Double sharing basis.
- 2 Nights stay in Jaisalmer on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Bikaner on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Night stay in Mandawa on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.