1N Agra, 2N Jaipur, 1N Pushkar
1N Agra, 2N Jaipur, 1N Pushkar via Ajmer Sharif, B'fast,Transfers & Tour AC Car
Delhi Agra Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar tour by car & driver to explore Ajmer Dargah and Pushkar temples with three popular heritage sites of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.A tour is a blend of Heritage , Culture & Hindu ,Sikh & Muslim Pilgrimage. Pushkar is a town in the Ajmer district of Rajasthan. It is situated about 10 km northwest of Ajmer and about 150 kilometres southwest of Jaipur. It is considered a sacred city by the Hindus particularly in Shaktism and meat and eggs consumption are forbidden in the city.Pushkar is also significant for its Gurdwaras for Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh.
Day 01 - Delhi to Agra (210 kms/4hrs),Agra Sightseeing. :
The tour would start in the morning around at 08:00 AM /09:00 AM. The Driver will come to pick the client from the hotel / Airport in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram and then drive to Agra. The Drive would take round 3 hrs to reach Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Once the client arrives in Agra, the guide would help them in the check-in process. The tour guide will then help the client to find a good restaurant for lunch and would then proceed to Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. After Agra Fort,the client would also get a chance to visit Mehtab Bagh and Etimad-Ud-Daulah.Later after sightseeing the client would come back to the hotel and spend evening in leisure and spend the night in hotel.
Day 02 – Agra To Jaipur (230 kms./Approx. 5 hrs drive):
Morning drive to the Pink city of Jaipur .Upon arrival check - in to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur including, City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. Another monument near the City Palace,Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen.Overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 03 – In Jaipur:
Morning excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, is perhaps the most beautiful example of Rajasthani forts and gives a grand view of the city down below. You can have the unique experience of traveling on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. This afternoon is free to independently explore the crowded and colourful lanes of the pink city’s bazaars. Overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04 - Jaipur to Pushkar Via Ajmer (By Road 140 kms/3.5 hrs):
Morning drive to Pushkar Via AJMER-visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai- Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km/ 9 Miles/ 15 Minute) visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Free to explore Colourful BAZAR. Overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 05: Pushkar –Delhi (400 kms/Approx. 6/7hrs drive):
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such
- Welcome aarti & tikka on arrival.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- 01 Night stay in Agra.
- 02 Nights stay in Jaipur.
- 01 Night stay in Pushkar.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Pvt Vehicle.
- Hindi/English Speaking Guide at Taj Mahal ,Agra Fort & Amber Fort - Jaipur.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Taj Mahal Timings : The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Nighttime: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am
Amer Fort Visiting Hours : 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Ajmer Sharif Visiting Hours: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Break Timing : From 3:00 PM To 4:00 PM For cleaning
Brahma Temple Pushkar Visiting Hours : 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM