165 kms & 4hrs drive from Delhi,2 Nights at 4 star Neemrana Hotels, Breakfast Included
DriVacation Package mean a short vacation of 200-300 kms 4-6 hours drive where a traveler have the option to either self-drive or rent a car to explore the destination. Alwar is a where the journey of the Fairy Queen ends! The oldest working engine in the world and one of Indias national treasure, Fairy Queen leads a train from Delhi encampment to Alwar in Rajasthan. Alwar is one of the oldest cities in Rajasthan. Paradoxically, the city is also the most recent of the Rajput kingdoms. Also known as Matasya Desh, this is where the Pandavas, the mighty heroes of the Mahabharata, spent the last years of their 13-year exile.
Day 01: Delhi - Alwar (165 kms / 3-4 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning drive for Alwar later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Relax & enjoy in-house hotel activities. Overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02: Alwar
After breakfast explore the city by visiting Bala Quila (young fort) is a towering spellbinding fort that stands atop a hill. Amazing fortifications surround the Nikumbha Mahal Palace at the top, which has graceful Bengal caned marble columns and delicate latticed balconies. The fort can be entered through six gates, namely Jai Pol, Suraj Pol, Laxman Pol, Chand Pol, Krishan Pol and Andherl Gate.
City Palace, was built in 1793 A.D. by Raja Bakhtawar Singh. It represents an intermingling of Rajput and Mughal styles. It has graceful marble pavilions set on lotus flower bases in the central courtyard.
Raari Moosi Ki Chhatri The cenotaph reflects Indo-lslamic style of architecture. The upper portion in marble with columned pavilions and domed arches with exquisite floral tracery rests over the pillared red sand stone story. Mythological and court scenes in fading gold leaf paintings and sculptures adorn the ceiling.
Purjan Vihar (Company Garden) The beautiful garden was laid out during the reign of Maharaja Sheodan Singh. Built in1868, the most picturesque place locally known as Simla (the Summer House), was added to the lush greenery of this garden which does not give the blazing sun a chance to peep through. The garden was originally named Company Garden; later Maharaja Jai Singh changed it to Purjan Vihar. Later back to hote. Overnight stay at Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03: Alwar - Delhi (165 kms /3-4 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & directly drive to Delhi (Meals: Breakfast)
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
2. 2 Nights Stay in Heritage Romance Room or Heritage Comfort as per selection of package
3. Daily Breakfast Included.
4. Complimentary stay for a child below 5 years age (without extra bed)
5. Gst Included.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
Best season to visit Alwar is the winter season. The temperature remains comfortable and is apt for visiting the monuments and other places of interest in Alwar.
Nearby Places to Visit:
- Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jaisamand Lake
- Neelkanth Temple
- Nandeshwar Shrine
- Siliserh Lake
- Alwar Museum and many more...