3Nights Leh Transfers & Sightseeing by PVT Vehicle
Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. Largely influenced by Buddhism, Ladakh is home to numerous ornate monasteries.The pristine natural heritage of this fabled realm can be seen in its picturesque lakes, unspoilt by human civilisation. Showcasing an exotic character and cloaked in a transcendental aura, Ladakh is a destination, which is gaining immense popularity among globetrotters.
Day 01: Leh Arrival: Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh Local (104 Kms / 5-6 Hrs): After breakfast leave for visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh- Khardonga La-Leh (78 Kms/ 3-4 Hrs): Morning after breakfast drive to Khardongla Pass, World’s highest motorable road at 18380 ft.Later day free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh Departure: Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- 3 Nights Accomodation in Leh on Double sharing basis.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transport by Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand/Similar for (Point to Point)
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016 (or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porte rage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
-Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.