4Nights Leh Breakfast & Dinner,Transfers & Sightseeing & much more....
Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. Largely influenced by Buddhism, Ladakh is home to numerous ornate monasteries.The pristine natural heritage of this fabled realm can be seen in its picturesque lakes, unspoilt by human civilisation. Showcasing an exotic character and cloaked in a transcendental aura, Ladakh is a destination, which is gaining immense popularity among globetrotters.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh: On arrival at Leh airport meet our representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel.Remainder of the day will be for rest, to acclimatize.Since you are reaching an altitude of 4000 mtrs approximately from 200 mtrs in just one hour’s time, you may be excited and would want to explore everything on your very first day. However, it is your body which needs to get acclimatized to such height and climate. We sincerely suggest that you rest on the first day for body acclimatization.Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Visit Sangam, Gurudwara pathar sahib, Hall of Fame, Magnetic hill: In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Sangam (Confluence). En route visit Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Visit Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River.The Sangam (Confluence): Confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers lies in Ladakh at Nimu. The Indus runs through Ladakh all along by your side serving as a constant companion and you feel a sense of respect for this ifeline of the people of Ladakh, especially since Ladakh experiences rainfall of only 2 to 3 inches throughout the year. Both Indus and Zanskar Rivers merge with each other as if they had flown all along just for that purpose. From this point on, beyond this Confluence of the two, the waters are regarded as the Indus River.
Magnetic Hill: Can anyone ever imagine the movement of a vehicle up a steep mountain with its engines off? Reach Magnetic Hill to experience this phenomenon which sounds unbelievable.
Gurudwara Pathhar Sahib: Gurudwara Pathar Sahib is a beautiful Gurudwara constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Leh, on the Leh-Kargil road, 12000 ft above sea level. The Gurudwara was built in 1517 to commemorate the visit to the Ladakh region of Guru Nanak Dev, the founder Guru of the Sikh faith.On your way back, visit Ladakh Hall of fame.
Hall of Fame: Hall of Fame in Leh is a must visit for every individual of India. This is constructed by the Indian Army. You will find memorabilia, eminent defence personalities’ biographies, images and weapons used during Kargil war and belongings of enemy soldiers found at war site.
Day 3: Day trip to Pangong Lake (approx. 140kms one way): Morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world.Pangong Lake: The picturesque lake is one of the major draws of the Leh-Ladakh valley. A location of several film shootings and known for its pristine waters surrounded by awe-inspiring mountains, Pangong Lake is a prime tourist attraction. The long and narrow lake lies in the neighbourhood of the famous Chushul Mountains. The mirror-calm water is cold, clear and extremely salty. The lake is a breeding ground for a variety of birds. In the evening proceed for your journey back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure.Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Day trip to Khardungla Top: Today after breakfast proceed for day excursion to Khardongla pass, which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Gunnies Book of World Records. At the top enjoy the nature beauty of snow-capped mountains. In the late afternoon return back to the hotel. Return back to Leh for dinner & Overnight.
Day 5: Departure:Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.4Nights stay at Leh on double/twin sharing basis.
2.Transportation in Traveler/Scorpio Non -Ac.
3.Breakfast & Dinner included.
4.All Sightseeing spots will be covered.
5.Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges.
6.Basic First aid kit
7.Pick up & Drop from Leh Airport by Eco for more than 06 pax as Tempo is not allowed at Leh Airport.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Ladakh is open for tourist throughout the year, while the best period for tour and trek is from June to October. Most of the trekking routes are closed after November due to heavy snowfall at high passes except the Liker to Kahltsey (Sham) trek. The best period for Chadar trek is from January to Mid-March.
Temperature in summer (June to September) can touch 30C and -20C in late December and January. Annual rainfall is 6".