3N Bucharest, 2N Bourgas, 1N Plovdiv, 2N Sofia
3N Bucharest, 2N Burgas, 1N Plovdiv, 2N Sofia, Breakfast, City Tours, Entrance Fees much more
Bucharest, in southern Romania, is the country's capital and commercial center. Its iconic landmark is the massive, communist-era Palatul Parlamentului government building, which has 1,100 rooms. Nearby, the historic Lipscani district is home to an energetic nightlife scene as well as tiny Eastern Orthodox Stavropoleos Church and 15th-century Curtea Veche Palace, where Prince Vlad III (The Impaler) once ruled. Burgas is a city on Bulgarias Black Sea coast. At its heart, Saints Cyril and Methodius Cathedral Church is known for striking stained-glass windows over its main entrance.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1: Bucharest: Arrival at Bucharest Airport, meet and assist by the guide. Lunch at downtown restaurant, currency exchange. Check in to the hotel and relax Citytour for orientation – get the town map with its monumental buildings in your mind and grasp the athmosphere of the city, called “The Little Paris…..” Visit the Cathedral of the capital, located on the highest point of Bucharest in its heart and walk in the downtown to enjoy the vivid life of the city center.
Dinner at the world-famous Caru Cu Bere restaurant with live-show programs. Overnight in Bucharest.
Day 2: Bucharest – Downtown Walking Tour: - Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed Bucharest downtown walking tour.
It will start with a panorama by bus, followed by a visit to the second biggest administrative building in the world – the Romanian Parliament.
Lunch break in the city center and walk around the Old Town and its adorable pedestrian area, narrow streets, multiple cafes and restaurants.
Sights: Free Press Square – The Arch of Triumph – Victoriei Square – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Revolution’s Memorial) – The Palace of Parliament – Union Square – University Square – Romana Square – Charles de Gaulle Square.
The exact time for the visit to the Parliament Palace is decided by the Parliament Palace (based on their scheduled groups) and it is out of our control. The visit of the Parliament Palace is not guaranteed as the institution is sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences
At the Parliament Palace we will book the standard visit (1 hour). In order to visit the Parliament Palace an original ID is mandatory
Back to hotel for relax.
Visit the Village Museum - one of the largest open-air museums of Bucharest, located in a beautiful park and enjoy authentic houses, workshops and churches from all parts of the country.
Optional dinner reservation in a restaurant with folkloric program – dances and traditional instruments music.
Overnight in Bucharest
Day 3: Bucharest: - Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Bran to visit the famous Dracula Castle, the Nr. 1 tourist attraction of Romania and enjoy the best shopping opportunity of local hand-made articles Lunch in local restaurant at Bran Continue to Sinaya to visit the most-beautiful Romania Royal family property – the Peles Castle – an eclectic mixture of European and traditional Romanian architecture Back to Bucharest. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Bucharest
Day 4: Bucharest – Burgas: - Departure for Burgas, crossing the border over the Danuber River. Drive through the picturesque Rishki passageway through the Balkan Mountain. Stop en route in the Heritage Town of Jeravna to stretch legs, have lunch and enjoy crafts and suvenier shopping in the downtown. Continue to Burgas, check in to the hotel and relax. In the late afternoon walk in the downtown of Burgas – citytour, including the tranquill Sea-Graden Park stretching along the Sea-shore, then continue with the boutique shops on the Central Pedestrian Street. Dinner at the best Indian Restaurant in Bulgaria – Mumbai Burgas. Overnight in Burgas
Day 5: Burgas: - Breakfast at the hotel. Day on the beach – enjoy the nearby Sunny Beach Resort – swimming, riding towables, paragliding…. Take a Pirate-Party Ship to dance and sing with the pirates while sailing in the gulf…Indulge with wine tasting and delicious lunch at the Chateau Medovo Cellar and restaurant…..
Continue to Nessebar (UNESCO Heritage) – walking around the semi-island followed by souvenier shopping and street shopping.
In the evening back to Burgas – we are inviting you at a luxury Fine-Dine Restaurant with live music to dance with guetst from all over the world, visiting in the city… Overnight in Burgas
Day 6: Burgas – Plodiv: - Breakfast at the hotel & check out Drive to visit the Fairytale Castle “In Love With the Wind” – declared Tourist attraction Nr.1 in the World for 2016th Continue to the next ancient Greek settlement – the Old town of Sozopol – to enjoy the beach or walk along the fortrsess wall, overlooking the gulf, strawl along the narrow stone streets and explore the local craftsmen, boutique and souvenir shops. Lunch in a fish restaurant overlooking the gulf.
Transfer to Plovdiv – the Oldest City in Europe – with more than 8000 years of recorded history. Check in to the hotel and relax. In the evening climb atop the Bunardjik Hill – to admire the bird-eye view of the whole town from the greenery of the hill. Dinner at a restaurant at the foothill within the greenery of the local forest. Overnight in Plovdiv.
Day 7: Plodiv – Sofia: - Breakfast at the hotel & check out. City tour of Plovdiv – UNESCO Heritage town and European Capital of Culture for the year 2019th – visit the Old Town Reserve, the Roman Amphiteater, the Roman Stadium. Continue on the Central Pedestrian Street for walking and street shopping. Lunch in a Fine-Dine restaurant and brewery Jegerhof . Departure to Sofia. Check in to the hotel and relax. Dinner – choose among the variety of Europen national and Indian restaurants. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 8: Sofia: - Breakfast at the hotel. Sofia downtown tour - 2 hrs walking in the downtown – visit the Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Burgarian Parliament, Zar Liberator Monument, The National Theater Building and Central Park, take pictures of the shooting ground of the Shivaay and Dilwale movies, The Presidency and Prime Minister’s Buildings up to St. Sofia Statue. Continue on the Central Pedestrian Street – visit the many bars, coffe shops, boutique shops and walk among the young YPs chilling out after the working hours closure…..enjoy lunch at the Statliveza Fine-Dine restaurant. Back to the hotel and relax. Free time for shopping, optional visit of Boyana Church UNESCO Heritage site and the National Museum of History displaying golden treasures dated 6000 years back in time. Dinner – choose among the variety of Europen national and Indian restaurants. Overnight in Sofia
Day 9: Departure from Sofia: - Breakfast at the hotel & check out. Departure to the airport.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. Skylink (Skylink) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not Skylink liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
- 3 Nights stay in Bucharest
- 2 Nights stay in Burgas
- 1 Nights stay in Plovdiv
- 2 Nights stay in Sofia
- Daily Breakfast
- All airport, incity and intersity transfers as per the program in sedan AC car / similar (total 2200 km)
- English speaking guide 10am till 10pm
- 24/7 tel/whatsapp assistance
- All city tours as per the program
- Entrance fees for: The Romanian Parliament, Village Museum Bucharest, Dracula Castle, the Peles Palace, Fairytale Castle “In Love With the Wind” Ravadinovo, Old Town Reserve Plovdiv – the Amphiteater and Balabanova House.
• Stretch-limo 1 hr. downtown Sofia Tour – Rs. 12100 per 8-seater stretch-limo; Black Label and coca-cola on board – Rs. 5500 more;
• Pyrate Party 3 hrs animated program with food and drinks on board, many funny games and competitions, schnorkeling and swimming in the gulf: Rs. 3000 to Rs. 4500 p.p. depending on the program
• Open-range rifle schooting: Rs. 3000 p.p.
• Jeep Safari 4 hrs program including lunch: Rs. 3200 p.p.
• Indian dining/ Romanian: 1700 p.p.
• Bulgarian traditional cuisine dining: Rs. 1500 p.p.
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which Skylink has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.