2N Jaipur, 1N Bikaner, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Udaipur, 1N Pushkar
2NJaipur -1NBikaner -2N(1+1)Jaisalmer -1NJodhpur -2NUdaipur -1NPushkar via Ajmer Sharif
The Cultural of Rajasthan 10 Days Tour .This package is designed for the travellers who want to explore and feel the richness of Rajasthan's history, culture and wildlife through the monuments, by meeting the local people of Rajasthan and by visiting the wildlife sanctuary. This package will provide the ample opportunity to cover all the major tourist destinations of Rajasthan like Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur.
Jaipur:-Jaipur is one of the touristic gems of India; a truly heady destination that combines all the wealth of the country’s historical and cultural past, with its buzzing, commercial modernity. It’s a place where hilltop forts and a blend of Rajput and Mughal palaces cast their gaze across the horizon and the glow of the setting sun adds an ethereal Eastern charm that’s almost unspeakable in its uniqueness. But away from the palace complexes and regal UNESCO sites, Jaipur, also India’s first planned city also oozes with the raw and human character that is India’s own rerogative. Visitors can explore a warren of traditional marketplaces and sprawling suburbs, to come away with lighter pockets, colourful mementos and hearts filled with the warmth of authentic Indian hospitality.
Bikaner:- The city is known for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, a huge complex of ornate buildings and halls. Within the fort, the Prachina Museum displays traditional textiles and royal portraits. Nearby, the Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats considered sacred by Hindu devotees.
Jaislamer:-Jaisalmer means the Hill Fort of Jaisal. Jaisalmer is sometimes called the "Golden City of India" because the yellow sandstone used throughout the architecture of both the fort and the town below, imbues both with a certain golden-yellow light.
Jodhpur:- Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar Desert. It is popularly known as the "Blue City" among people of Rajasthan and all over India.
Udaipur:- Udaipur, is a picturesque city known for its lake system, thrives due to the area's numerous historic and cultural relics. Ornate temples and palaces, scenic lakeside spots, and fortresses flank the streets of the popular city, the shooting location of various local and Hollywood movies. You won't run out of things to do in Udaipur, a city rich in heritage and teeming with museums and gardens. The mountainous surroundings provide a plethora of sightseeing and hiking opportunities. Check out one of the vibrant festivals and lively bazaars on your Udaipur vacation, get a traditional miniature painting as a souvenir, and don't forget to sample the region's spicy street snacks.
Puskar:- Pushkar is a city in the Ajmer district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Pushkar is famous for its annual fair (Pushkar Camel Fair) featuring a trading fete of cattle, horses and camels. It is held over seven days in autumn marking Kartika Purnima according to the Hindu calendar (Kartik (month), October or November).
Ajmer Sharif:-Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ajmer Dargah, Ajmer Sharif or Dargah Sharif is a sufi shrine of the revered sufi saint, Moinuddin Chishti, located at Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur (280 kms / 5-6 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning drive for Pink city, Jaipur On your arrival to the charming Pink City of India check in at your hotel. In the evening enjoy your dinner at village theme restaurant where you will have an idea of the village life of Rajasthan here you will also enjoy various traditional Rajasthani dances, puppet show and various other interesting activities (Optional).Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 02 Jaipur Sightseeing Full Day
Take a full day long sightseeing tour of Jaipur city that includes the Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Birla temple and excursion to the old capital Amber. Here at Amber Fort, you’ll ascend till the gates of majestic Amber fort on elephant back. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput Styles of architecture.Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 03 Jaipur -Bikaner ( 250 KMS/156 Miles/ 4 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Bikaner. On arrival Bikaner check in hotel. Visit city tour of Bikaner the royal fortified city with timeless appeal. Lying in the north of the Thar Desert, the city is dotted with many sand dunes. Visiting well preserved Junagarh Fort built of Red sand stone give the impression of rich inlay of pietra dura and apartments are merely richly painted. Lalgarh Museum the architectural masterpiece in red sand stone its facade is almost entirely composed of the pierced stone screens called jails. Palace has beautiful lattice work and filigree work. Also visit Asia's biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 04: Bikaner -Jaisalmer (320 KMS/199 Miles/6 hrs)
(Famous Thar Desert Town of Rajasthan): Morning after breakfast transfer to Jaisalmer. On your arrival, transfer on Sam check into the swiss tent. Evening visit Sam sand Dunes here you enjoy the Camel Ride and witness the Sun Set against the sand dunes and enjoy dance and some cultural activities under the tinkling stars.Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer City Tour.
After breakfast transfer for Jaisalmer, move out for exclusive sightseeing of one of the oldest forts of Rajasthan "Golden Fort", Gadisar Lake followed by a walking tour to admire the excellent stone carving work on Havelis in the town. Jaisalmer which Include fort of Jaisalmer, Gadisar Lake. Jain Temple, Patwon Ki Haveli. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 06 : Jaisalmer >-Jodhpur (300 KMS// 186 Miles// 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur on arrival Jodhpur check in hotel. Visit local city sightseeing tours. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Bhawan. Evening heritage walk. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 07: Jodhpur - Udaipur (300 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Udaipur On your arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast move out to a sightseeing tour of the city which includes visit to the City Palace (note the trees growing at the top floor of the palace, which is actually the summit of the hill the palace is covering), Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 09: Udaipur - Ajmer & Pushkar (300 Kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel and drive AJMER-Visit Ajmer-e-Sharif Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km/ 9 Miles/ 15 Minute) Visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. free to explore Colorful BAZAR. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 10:Pushkar – Delhi (400 kms/Approx. 6/7hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Ex New Delhi Transportation by A/C Standard Pvt Car (Max 3 Pax).
2. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Jaipur.
3. 01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Bikaner.
4. 01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Jaisalmer Camp.
5. 01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Jaisalmer Hotel.
6. 01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Jodhpur.
7. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Udaipur.
8. 01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Pushkar.
9. Daily Breakfast.
10. 1 Dinner in Jaisalmer Camp.
11. Tea Coffee maker in the room.
12. 01 Bottle mineral water.
13. Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room wherever applicable.
14. Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
15. English/Hindi Speaking Guide at Amber Fort.
16. All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle. AC Indigo / Etios / Dzire (02 – 03 Pax) .
17. Proper sanitization of vehicle and driver’s temperature and health monitoring.
18. Parking Charges, Toll & Driver Allowances and interstate taxes.
19. Travel Insurance
20. GST Included.
Inclusion for Sky Desert Safari & Camp Jaisalmer
- Camel Ride for Sun Set
- Tea / Coffee & Snacks
- Cultural Dance
- Veg / Non Veg Dinner
- Over night Accommodation
Add on Extra:-
- ODC @ Rs. 850 per person
Camel Ride for Sun Set
Tea / Coffeee & Snacks / Veg Dinner
- Jeep Safari @ 850/- Per Person
- Village tour 25 km in desert 700/ Per Person
Camel Ride for Sun Set
Tea / Coffeee & Snacks
Inclusion for Rajputana Desert Camps Jaisalmer
- 45 minutes Camel Safari to Sunset point for all guests
- Welcome drinks & Tea/ Coffee on arrival.
- Overnight stay in our Luxurious Tents/ Cottages (Bath attached).
- 2 Bottles Mineral water per Tent
- Dinner with Snacks and Folk Dance &Music
- Breakfast & Departure
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:- Tourists visit Rajasthan throughout the year but the best time to visit Rajasthan is during winter months of November to February, when the temperature is not too high. During December and January, there can be a severe variation in temperatures during the day and the night.
Rajasthan Points of Interest
- Amer Fort (Amber Fort), Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
- Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- City Palace, Udaipur
- Sonar Quila, Jaisalmer
- Karni Mata Temple, Bikaner
- Brahma Temple, Pushkar