2N Jaipur, 1N Bikaner, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Udaipur, 1N Pushkar
2NJaipur -1NBikaner -2NJaisalmer -1NJodhpur -2NUdaipur -1NPushkar via Ajmer Sharif
The Cultural of Rajasthan 10 Days Tour .This package is designed for the travellers who want to explore and feel the richness of Rajasthan's history, culture and wildlife through the monuments, by meeting the local people of Rajasthan and by visiting the wildlife sanctuary. This package will provide the ample opportunity to cover all the major tourist destinations of Rajasthan like Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur.
Tentative Tour Plan - VHRJ 12
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
Welcome to jaipur. On your arrival to the charming Pink City of India check in at your hotel. In the evening enjoy your dinner at village theme restaurant where you will have an idea of the village life of Rajasthan here you will also enjoy various traditional Rajasthani dances, puppet show and various other interesting activities (Optional).Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 02 Jaipur Sightseeing
Take a full day long sightseeing tour of Jaipur city that includes the Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Birla temple and excursion to the old capital Amber. Here at Amber Fort, you’ll ascend till the gates of majestic Amber fort on elephant back. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajputstyles of architecture.Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 03 Jaipur > Bikaner ( 250 KMS/156 Miles/ 4 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Bikaner. On arrival Bikaner check in hotel. Visit city tour of Bikaner the royal fortified city with timeless appeal. Lying in the north of the Thar Desert, the city is dotted with many sand dunes. Visiting well preserved Junagarh Fort built of Red sand stone give the impression of rich inlay of pietra dura and apartments are merely richly painted. Lalgarh Museum the architectural masterpiece in red sand stone its facade is almost entirely composed of the pierced stone screens called jails. Palace has beautiful lattice work and filigree work. Also visit Asia's biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 04: Bikaner > Jaisalmer (320 KMS/199 Miles/6 hrs)
(Famous Thar Desert Town of Rajasthan): Morning after breakfast transfer to Jaisalmer. On your arrival, transfer on Sam check into the swiss tent. Evening visit Sam sand Dunes here you enjoy the Camel Ride and witness the Sun Set against the sand dunes and enjoy dance and some cultural activities under the tinkling stars.Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer City Tour.
After breakfast transfer for Jaisalmer, move out for exclusive sightseeing of one of the oldest forts of Rajasthan "Golden Fort", Gadisar Lake followed by a walking tour to admire the excellent stone carving work on Havelies in the town. Jaisalmer which Include fort of Jaisalmer, Gadisar Lake. Jain Temple, Patwon Ki Haveli. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 06 : Jaisalmer > Jodhpur (300 KMS// 186 Miles// 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur on arrival Jodhpur check in hotel. Visit local city sightseeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Bhawan. In Evening heritage walk. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 07: Jodhpur > Udaipur (300 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Udaipur On your arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast move out to a sightseeing tour of the city which includes visit to the City Palace (note the trees growing at the top floor of the palace, which is actually the summit of the hill the palace is covering), Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 09: Udaipur > Ajmer & Pushkar (300 Kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel and drive AJMER-Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km/ 9 Miles/ 15 Minute) Visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. free to explore Colorful BAZAR. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 10: Pushkar - Jaipur: (150 KMS/ 93 Miles/ 2 hrs 30 minute)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur in your exclusive vehicle transfer to Jaipur domestic airport or railway st. Back to your home with sweet memories, a bundle of souvenirs and an address book full of friends.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10.The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 09 Nights / 10 Days stay on Double Sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Assistance on arrival & Departure.
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Pvt Vehicle.
- Inclusive of all toll tax ,parking charges.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified .
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rajasthan Points of Interest
- Amer Fort (Amber Fort), Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
- Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- City Palace, Udaipur
- Sonar Quila, Jaisalmer
- Karni Mata Temple, Bikaner
- Brahma Temple, Pushkar