3N Stay, Breakfast, Transfers on SIC Basis
Welcome to our Earthen Heaven, Resort Terra Paraiso a unique boutique resort that surrounds you with everything you need to make your holiday special. Resort Terra Paraiso, our seaside haven is surrounded by fascinating Goan culture on one side and the blue seas on the other.Holiday at our resort and we offer you a wide range of options for fine international cuisines, personal attention and warm hospitality, all set in exquisite landscaped gardens.
Day 01 :Goa :On reaching Goa airport, meet our Skylink representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: North Goa : This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar each are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to "Cidade de Goa", the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called "Old Goa". Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary's. You can also visit Archeological Museum. Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts. Return to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its unique colonial architecture. Walk through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs. Enjoy your lunch at Panjim. Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: South Goa: After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district. Visit the historical “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which once used to be its colonial quarter. The church square is dotted with beautiful old buildings on one side and the beautiful Church of the Holy Spirit on the other. The Church of the Holy Spirit is one of the most grant churches of Goa, which was built back in the year 1564. The church is one of the finest examples of Indian Baroque style of architecture.Later proceed to “Ancestral Goa”, which is a re-creation of Goan rural life. The village has number of artifact centers, art galleries and open air museums. There is a laterite sculpture of Saint Mirabai in the village, which is one of the longest laterite sculptures in India. The star attraction of the region is the “big foot”, which is a large foot print which was discovered on a rock while excavating the site. Now it’s time to visit the grand house- Menezes Braganza house, in Chandor. This palatial structure was built back in the 17th century. The house has now been divided into two separate houses, with a common entrance. The east wing is occupied by the Pereira-Braganza family, which has a small chapel with relics of St. Francis Xavier. It also has artifacts, collected by the family over a number of years. The house also has a large ballroom and a Salon. Tiles from Portugal, antique chandeliers from Europe and beautifully carved, ornate rosewood furniture adds to the beauty of the house. A few things which give a distinct look to the house include a pair of high-backed chairs, which has the family crest, which was given to the Pereira-Braganza family by King Dom Luis of Portugal. Most of the furniture items set in the house date back to the 18th century and have been prepared using local seeso (martel wood) and lacquered with mother of pearl by craftsmen from Curtorim village. The house also has many items coming from antique aficionados.The west wing of the house belongs to the Menezes Braganza family. The house not only features exquisite furniture and Chinese porcelain from Macau, but also a collection of family portraits, which date back to the 17th and 18th centuries.There is also a library which
is believed to be the first private library of Goa. The library has a collection of 5,000 leather bound books which were personally collected by Luis de Menezes Braganza (1878-1938), a reputed journalist, well-known for playing a key role in Goa’s independence movement. After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Goa: This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home.The tour ends here.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1.3 Nights stay on double sharing with Breakfast
2.A traditional (non-alcoholic) drink on arrival.
3.Both Ways Scheduled Sharing Transfers in a AC Coach via sharing between 09:00 hrs to 18:00 pm. (Rs.500/-additional charges will be applicable beyond that time.
4.Buffet / TDH Meals at the Coffee shop as specified in Meal Plan ( As Per Plan )
5. 02 Children below 06 years can be accommodated complimentary in parent’s room without an extra bed.
6. 02 complimentary bottled water (500 ml) per Night.
7. Tea / Coffee maker in the room (replenished once daily).
8.Complimentary WIFI for entire stay (Accessible in lobby and Public Areas)
9. Use of swimming pool, Business Center and Fitness Center.
NOTE: Rates are Not Valid for Long Weekends & Festive Period ( 22 Dec to 5 Jan 2020 )
SIGHTSEEING TOURS ADD-ONS:
- North Goa@INR 3500 by Private AC Taxi: Day Trip to Light house, Fort Aguada,Sinquerim, Calangute beach,Baga beach.
- South Goa@ INR 4000 by Private AC Taxi : Day Trip to Spice Plantation,Old Goa Churches,Panjim City,Miramar & Dona Paula Jetty.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund.
- Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit:-
Mid-November to Mid-February: These are the best months to visit the party capital since the weather is pleasantly cool and comfortable. It’s the perfect time to relax on the beaches amidst other tourists who make the most of these three months in Goa. December is the time when Goa witnesses one of its most popular festivals, Sunburn, besides extensive Christmas and New Year celebrations and is home to lakhs of visitors from across the world. You might want to book your hotels in advance since this is the peak season and prices of accommodation go way higher than you would imagine.
March to May: This is the season when the temperature rises, the sea becomes rougher and the weather turns hot and humid. Not many people visit Goa between the months of March and May since there are not many activities to indulge in. However, the prices of hotels and home stays become way too reasonable in case you want to visit Goa for a three-to-four day break with your beloved, looking for peace and calm.
Mid-June to October: Mid-June to October is the time when the rains hit the beautiful Goa. There are parties across the length and breadth of Goa to welcome the rains. If you love the monsoon and the lush green countryside that the rain Gods turn Goa into, July to September is a great time to visit. One of the reasons to visit Goa during monsoons is also due to the festival of Sao-Joao (the fertility feast of Saint John the Baptist) that is held during late June. It’s an interesting event where men jump into wells that are overflowing to fetch bottles of the local alcohol called feni. You might get a good bargain at the hotels during this season.