3N Stay Lapita Dubai Parks and Resorts Breakfast & Dinner PVT Transfers Theme Parks Visa & Insurance
In this package you stay in Lapita Dubai Park & Resort. It's located on Sheikh Zayed Road. It's well-designed green areas. Also, the parks are in walking distance from the hotel with availability of golf cars. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Polynesian islands - this is known as the Lapita movement at the hotel, you relax at the on-site spa, sample a flavorful meal from one of our several restaurants, sip a drink at our pool bar or take a dip in one of the temperature-controlled pools. Younger guests can have fun at the Kids and Teens Club.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Dubai - Dhow Cruise MARINA (Optional at an extra cost)
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Today, depending on your flight arrival you can leave In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Dinner
Day 2 Dubai - Dubai Theme parks Bollywood + Motion Gate
After Breakfast. Proceed your tours Bollywood Park, Dubai is the first park of its kind in the world. In five fascinating zones, you can experience different environments inspired by the greatest Bollywood blockbusters. Motion Gate: - Motiongate Dubai is a Hollywood-inspired theme park located in Dubai Parks and Resorts. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3 Dubai - Dubai Theme parks Legoland + Legoland Water Parks
After breakfast. Enjoy LegoLand parks and Unlimited access to all rides, shows and shops. Legoland Water Parks: A full day of entertainment in 20 slides, water games and building experiences. Overnight at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 Departure form Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. Meals: Breakfast.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights / 4 Days stay in Deluxe - Resort View Room (**Free Upgrade to Deluxe River View Room - Sub to availability)
2. Daily Breakfast & Dinner in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport on PVT
4. Access to All Theme Parks (03 Day)
- Motion Gate Dubai
- Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Legoland Dubai
- Legoland Water Park Dubai
5. Unlimited Q-Fast Pass Access to Motion Gate
6. UAE Tourist Single Entry Visa
7. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
8. 5% Vat
9. GST Inclusive
BEST BUY Tours for Dubai (Min 2 Pax) - *ROE Applies: CodeRT-SN191120):-
1. Dubai Frame with ticket & transfers USD 40/INR 3100 p.p-Adult
2. Dubai Dolphinarium with ticket & transfers: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
3. Laguna Park with ticket & transfers: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
4. Dhow Cruise with Dinner MARINA: USD 50/INR 3900 p.p-Adult
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing) USD 55/INR 4180 p.p-Adult
6. Ski Dubai Snow with tickets & transfers: USD 70/INR 5350 p.p-Adult
7. Jetski With Transfers (60mins): USD 80/INR 6100 p.p-Adult
8. Dubai Parasailing no transfers (Single 15 mins): USD 90/INR 6900 p.p-Adult
9. Aquaventure & Lost Chambers with tickets & transfers: USD 97/INR 7400 p.p-Adult
10. Combo Abu Dhabi city Tour + Ferrari World with tickets & transfers: USD 95/INR 7320 p.p-Adult
11. Scuba Diving Tour: USD 95/INR 7320 p.p-Adult
12. 1Hrs Yacht Marina cruise with transfers: USD 120/INR 9120 p.p-Adult
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. Weather-wise, Dubai really only experiences two seasons: hot and hotter. During the winter months, the city sees blue skies and primo beach weather. However, this is also peak tourist season, so expect plenty of company on Jumeirah Beach.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 96hrs (4 days) before departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival which is FREE of Charge by Dubai Government
- PCR test to be done 48hrs (2 Days) while returning from Dubai to India
- Travelers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travelers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.