2N Kruger National Park, 3N Knysna, 4N Cape Town
2N Kruger National Park, 3N Kysna, 4N Cape Town, 8 Days Self Drive(George -Cape Town)
The South African experience is framed by natures spell, the myriad of competing landscapes. Honeymoon dreams are easily realized; white sand beaches, luxuriant city dining, boutique five star hotels that will always live on in the memory; yet South Africa excels in its role as romantic matchmaker, serving up a delectable feast of fresh experiences that exude originality and charm. South Africa is a year-round destination due to its varying regional climates and wildlife opportunities. Cape has beautiful hot, dry weather in its summer months between November and February, while the best time to visit for whale watching is between Jul - Nov.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Johannesburg – Kruger National Park
Upon arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo international airport be met by your local representative and be transferred via private road transfer to Kruger National Park. Imbali Safari Lodge - the comfort of Imbali’s deck to see Kruger’s creatures stake their claim over their humble patch: the striking Golden Orb spider spinning her impenetrable web, Burchell’s starlings bravely pecking at a wayward cobra and squirrels dashing past with their tasty tidbits. Sheltered in a riverine forest overlooking the seasonal Nwaswitsontso river, Imbali is built on the site of a 400-year-old African settlement that has yielded such evidence of an ancient culture as clay pots, bone tools and grinding stones. Arrive at Imbali Lodge, check-in and freshen up for an afternoon safari game drive. Upon return enjoy dinner at the lodge. Overnight stay Kruger National Park.
Day 2 Kruger National Park
Early morning wake up call, enjoy a morning safari game drive. Upon return enjoy breakfast at the lodge. Enjoy the day at leisure at Imbali Safari Lodge. Enjoy lunch at the lodge; freshen up for an afternoon safari game drive. Upon return enjoy dinner. Overnight stay Kruger National Park.
Day 3 Kruger National Park – Johannesburg / George – Knysna (Self Drive)
Early morning wake up call, enjoy a morning safari game drive. Upon return enjoy breakfast ad check-out of the lodge. Proceed via private road transfer to OR Tambo International Airport for your flight to George Airport.
Upon arrival at George Airport be met by a local representative and proceed to collect your self-drive vehicle. Proceed via self-drive vehicle to Knysna. The Garden Route is one of the most scenic and sought after regions to visit in South Africa. It stretches from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth and offers some of the most spectacular scenery in the country, from lush forests to sandy white beaches. For nature lovers there are some of the most rewarding outdoor trails and hiking routes through mountain passes and along the coastline. Arrive at your hotel in Knysna, check-in freshen up and proceed to Knysna Waterfront for your John Benn Cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. Overnight stay Knysna
Day 4 Knysna (Self – Drive)
After Breakfast enjoy a full day Oudtshoorn Tour (VIA SELF DRIVE VEHICLE) with visits t Cango Wildlife , Cango Caves and High Gate Ostrich Farm. The Cango Caves are situated in Oudtshoorn and are one of the world's great natural wonders that have been sculptured by nature through the ages. Experience fascinating limestone formations in a wide variety of colours as you make you way through the Cango Caves. Cango Wildlife ranch - Meander on the catwalk over large natural enclosures and get close to some of the world's greatest big cats. From the tree top lookout, view the elegant cheetah, mighty lion, breathtaking African leopard and the awesome white Bengal tiger. High Gate Ostrich Farm – the ultimate “ostrich experience” with thousands of ostriches to view from incubation stage to full grown adults that visitors can ride. The farm has an excellent restaurant specializing in South African Cuisine, especially ostrich meat. It also boasts a curio shop including an excellent range of ostrich products. Return back to Knysna and overnight Knysna.
Day 5 Knysna (Self – Drive)
After Breakfast enjoy a Full Day at leisure with optional visits to Tsitsikamma National Park with suspension Bridge at ZAR 136 per person Tsitsikamma National Park Suspension Bridge - Cross the small beach and then follow a boardwalk as it meanders up and down through coastal forest, allowing views of the sea, coast and river mouth. The highlight is the 77m long suspension bridge crossing the Storms River Mouth, taking you to a pebble beach, before ascending steeply to a viewpoint over the coast – well worth the effort! One does not have to go to the viewpoint, but can return immediately via a circular route that takes one over 2 smaller suspension bridges before rejoining the boardwalk. Optional visit to Tenikwa Cheetah Sanctuary - Tenikwa is a wildlife centre located in the rural area outside Plettenberg Bay and only 40 minutes from the popular town of Knysna on the pristine Garden Route in the Western Cape, known for its many natural attractions, protected National Parks, and neighboring animal sanctuaries. Enjoy a Wild Cat Experience. A one hour guided walking tour to visit the cats and other creatures at Tenikwa the cost per person is ZAR 209 per person. Overnight stay Knysna
Day 6 Knysna – Cape Town (Self – Drive)
After breakfast check-out of your hotel in Knysna. Procced via self-drive vehicle to Cape Town, approx. 5 hour drive. Arrive at your hotel, check-in and drop off self-drive vehicle in downtown Cape Town. Overnight stay Cape Town
Day 7 Cape Town (Self – Drive)
After breakfast enjoy a Full day City & Table Mountain Tour via self-drive vehicle. Here you will be able to learn more about the Cape Town CBD and its surrounds. Here you will find a number of the cape’s top attractions, from the imposing castle of good hope to the colourful cottages of the Bo Kaap, the bustling green market square, the South African museum, the beautiful company gardens and plenty more to see. Weather permitting visit Table Mountain to the top via cable car. Return back to your hotel and overnight Cape Town. Entrance fees included: Table mountain cable car return ticket. Overnight Cape Town
Day 8 Cape Town (Self – Drive)
After Breakfast enjoy a Full Day Peninsula Tour via self-drive vehicle. The full day Peninsula Tour will take you around the entire Cape peninsula and show you the wonders of Cape Town - from the pristine beaches, to the spectacular sight of Cape Point, where the oceans meet. Highlights Include: Clifton Beach, Camps Bay Beach, Houtbay visit to seal island via boat, Chapmans peak drive, cape of goodhope cape point with visits to the light house on the top of Cape Point via funicular train ride. Optional Lunch at Guests own account in Fishoek before heading to Boulders Beach Penguin Colony. Lastly Visit to Kirstenbosch Gardens. Entrance fees Include: Seal island Via boat, Chapmans Peak, Cape Point with Funicular Train ride to the light house, Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Kirstenbosch botanical gardens. Return back to your Hotel and overnight Cape Town.
Day 9 Cape Town (Self – Drive)
After breakfast enjoy a full day shopping tour via self-drive vehicle with visits to V&A Waterfront, Access Park and Canal Walk Shopping centre. The V&A Waterfront is situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour and offers a kaleidoscope of sights, sounds and sensations from around the globe. Indoor shopping and entertainment venues merge seamlessly with outdoor restaurants, ocean vistas and mountain views, creating a cosmopolitan and vibrant atmosphere. Canal Walk is one of the largest shopping malls in South Africa and is conveniently located a quick 15-minute drive from the city centre. A shopper’s paradise with over 400 stores representing both local and international brands in a convenient and majestic setting. Boasting some of the world’s biggest brand names, from fashion to sportswear, all in one complex, this array of products and services is a wonderland where savings of at least 30% and often 50-60% on normal prices are invaluable throughout the week. Discerning shoppers who are in search of quality brands at affordable prices will be astounded by the variety of shops in this bargain hunters paradise. Overnight stay Cape Town.
Day 10 Departure from Cape Town (Self Drive)
After breakfast check-out of hotel and proceed via self-drive vehicle to Cape Town International Airport drop off self-drive vehicle at car rental company and proceed for your flight home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 02 Nights stay in Kruger National Park on Full Board Basis
2. 03 Nights stay in Knysna on BB Basis
3. 04 Nights stay in Cape Town on BB Basis
4. Transfer & Tour: Conducted in Vehicle Type : 7 Seater Vehicle / Self Drive Vehicle
5. Car Rental Included: VAT, Total Waivers, Airport Surcharge, Tourism Levy, Windscreen & Tyre Waiver, Contract Fee, one way drop off fee, and unlimited KMS
6. Excludes: Any Additional charges not listed above, a holding deposit of ZAR 1650 off Renters credit card
7. Tours: Private Daily Tours Conducted with Registered driver guide
- Daily Tour, Entrance fees & Itinerary as follows are Included
8. Mobile Cards: Registered Mobile Sim Cards 1 per person on Arrival
9. Water : Daily Bottled water 1 per person
10. SIGHT SEEING & ENTRANCE FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE PACKAGE PRICE
- Table Mountain Cable Way – City Tour
- Cape Point – Cape of Good Hope – Peninsula Tour
- Funicular Train Ride – Peninsula Tour
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony – Peninsula Tour
- Seal Island – Peninsula Tour
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- John Benn Sunset Cruise
- Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife Ranch
- High Gate Ostrich Farm
Kruger National Park
- 2 X Morning Safari Game Drives
- 2 X Afternoon Safari Game Drives
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
South Africa Visa Requirement (Sub to Change)
- A passport or travel document valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit
- Your passport must have at least TWO unused page for entry / departure endorsements
- A completed Form BI-84 (application for a visa)
- Payment of the prescribed fee
- A yellow-fever vaccination certificate (if required)
- Statement and/or documentation confirming the purpose and duration of your visit
- Two colour passport photographs
- A return or onward ticket if you are travelling by air
- If you have children (minors) travelling with you or joining in South Africa, you will need to provide the following additional documents
Proof of guardianship or custody or Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor
- Proof of financial means to pay for your living expenses while in South Africa in the form of:
Bank statements, Salary advances, Undertakings by the host(s) in South Africa, Bursary, Medical cover or, Cash available (including credit cards and travellers’ cheques)