62Kms &2hrs drive from Delhi.Same day activities, games and sports with meals
"Lohagarh Farms set in the foothills of beautiful Aravali Ranges. Sometimes getting away to an idyllic rural life is the best way to beat the stress of city life. It's a perfect retreat for unwinding and experiencing genuine rural cultural exuberance. The best part is its location, which is just a short drive away from the millennium city of Gurugram.
**GAMES & SPORTS:-
Cricket, Volley Ball, Badminton, Trampoline,
Lattoo, Kushti (Wrestling), Kanche(Marbles), Gulel,
Dart, Airgun Archery, Kabaddi, Kite Flying,
Tug Of War, Carrom, Chess, Ludo, Sack Race,
Kho-Kho, Matki-Phod, & Many More
Camel Ride, Camel Cart Ride, Tractor Ride,
Bullock Cart Ride, Mehandi, Head Massage,
Mud Bath, Tube Well Bath, Charkha, Chakki,
Pottery Making, Pottery, Painting, Dairy & Farming,
Agricultural Activities, Bird Feeding,
Animal Feeding, & Many More
Commando Crawl,Tarzan Swing,Burma Bridge
Commando Net,Beam Balancing,Cat Walk
Woody Wave,Double Rope Bridge,Rope Climbing
Rope Ladder,Hopscotch & Many More
**INSTRUCTOR LED ACTIVITIES:-
Pass The Ring, Dragon Tail, Spider Web
Stepping Stone, Blind Ball Retrieval, Ball Balance
Balloon Race,Plank Walk & Many More
**TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES:-
Perfect Square, Five Point Star, Confined Soccer,
Magic Mats, Vertical Limits, Scout, Clap,
Virtual Volley, Tube Potential, Path Finder,
Human Ladder, & Many More
**FOOD MENU/TIMING @ LOHAGARH FARMS:- BREAKFAST (09 AM – 11 AM)
- Poori with Aloo Ki Subzi
- Stuffed Parantha & Curd
- White Makkhan, Chutney
- Pickle (Aachar)
- Tea, Halwa/Kheer
**LUNCH (01 PM – 03 PM):-
- Aloo Sabji, Petha Sabji, Garma Garam Poori
- Stuffed Parantha with Curd & White Makkhan, Pickle
- Tea & Green Tea
- Lahsoon Chutney Pudina Chutney
- Kesar Kheer
- Shahi Paneer/ Kadhai Paneer
- Rajma/ Chole,
- Dal Makhni/ Dal Tadka
- Veg. Raita, Boondi Raita
- Seasonal Veg./ Mix Veg.
- Dum Aloo/ Jeera Aloo
- Matar Mushroom
- Kadhi Pakora
- Jeera Rice/ Matar Pulao
- Tandoori Roti, Tandoori Butter Roti, Naan
- Rasgulla/ Gulab Jamun
- Lahsoon Chutney Pudina Chutney
- Salad, Papad, Pickle & Noodles
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be
settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Timings- 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM.
- Welcome Drinks on arrival.
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- Games and sports activities.
- All Applicable taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
Non - refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
• To improve the living standard of the Poor, under privileged people in rural areas by providing them appropriate opportunity & employment.
• To promote, propagate and popularize Indian culture, tradition, Food & rural livelihood.
• To promote and encourage practical work in preventing animal cruelty and provide relief to suffering animals.
• To protect & promote national heritage, culture, traditional arts, food, folk music, dance and handicrafts.
• To promote ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna & agro forestry.
• To promote, popularize and provide training for rural games & sports.
• To organize health awareness & medical camps for needy, indigent, sick, disabled and distressed people.
• To work for women employment & empowerment.
• To emphasize on development of rural livelihood and importance of improved family livelihoods.
• To stop discrimination based on Cast, Creed, Color, Gender, Religion, Faith, Race & Nationality.
• To help the poor and indigent persons in marriage of their daughters by way of cash donations or otherwise and to distribute cloths, foods and other necessities of daily life among the poor, orphans and other indigent persons.
• To empower women by enhancing their contribution to household income by providing them suitable employment.
• To support people engaged in handicrafts work and help them in marketing and selling of their products by providing them appropriate platform.
• Promoting rural dance and music by providing them appropriate platform to perform before general public, guests and visitors and thereby enabling them to supplement their income.
• To strengthen the traditional dance & music culture of India.
• To make the provisions for rural and urban recreational facilities and organizing such recreational activities for general public, guests and visitors