1N Shenzhen, Breakfast, City Tour with lunch with windows of the world, Transfer
As one of the first Chinese cites to open its doors, Shenzhen is now a shopping paradise for both residents and visitors. As a fast developing metropolis, it has a good selection of department stores and shopping centres, where everything from basic commodities to high-quality brands can be found. Electrical appliances, fashionable and reasonable clothing, jewellery and seafood are some of the best choices for you to buy there.
Day 1:- Shenzhen City Tour with windows of the world (Also Get Complimentary Lunch) - Enjoy a beautiful morning and charge yourself with morning breakfast at hotel. Get ready and set out for a fun filled Shenzhen City Tour. Visit the magnificent Shennan Boulevard in Futian- one of Shenzhen's most beautiful and lively avenues followed by a visit to Mineral Museum where you can check out some handcrafted products and gather knowledge of geological minerals. Thereafter, proceed to Window of the World, a very famous replica theme park. Here you’ll see miniatures of historic & architectural wonders and most scenic sites from throughout the world on display from Angkor Wat to the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower and much more. The tour includes lunch at a local Indian restaurant. Later return to hotel and relax. In the evening, you can visit Dongmen Walking Street, a famous shopping area of Shenzhen where you can grab souvenirs for you and your loved ones. Stay overnight at hotel in Shenzhen. Meals: No Meals
Day 2:- Departure Shenzhen: - Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred Hong Kong Airport/City Hotel/ferry pier to carry on your tour for further enjoyment. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- Tours on SIC if booked with hotel not falling under SIC area, will be cancelled from system without prior notice
- Meal coupons do not include cost of Beverage and Hard Liquor.
- At some attractions, the child cost would be considered base on height and not as per age.
- The starting time or pick-up time mentioned in the voucher is estimate only. The actual pick-up will be reconfirmed before service date.
- Any changes requested due to unavoidable circumstances have to be made strictly with the Hong Kong Duty manager and would remain subject to availability and conditions of the tour.
- All schedules are subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions and number of passengers during peak times and any other unforeseen reasons.
- No refund applicable for unutilized services.
- No SIC transfer service between 22:30 hrs – 07:00 hrs
- All transfer, meals coupon and tour services will be suspended on TYPHOON / FOG AND BAD WEATHER
- Ferry Schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Standard time of Check-In is at 1400 hrs. and standard Check-out is at 1200 hrs.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-out, unless pre booked and paid in advance is subject to availability and at hotel’s discretion.
- All special requests such as bedding type, smoking / nonsmoking rooms, higher floor etc are on request and always subject to availability on check in.
- A mandatory refundable security deposited may be required by the hotel at the time of check-in. The amount may vary depending on the hotel. Cash or Credit-card are acceptable. The amount is refunded at the time of check-out after clearing all incidental charges
1. 1 Night stay in Shenzhen as per selection
2. Daily Buffet Breakfast
3. SIC pier transfer (with one luggage transport) (1 pick –up timing: Morning only)
4. Ferry ticket (Fixed timing: To SHZ (11:00 – 11:30 hrs.) / To MFM or HKG City (10:15-11:00) / To HKG Apt (departure flight time must be after 14:00 hrs.)
>> If passenger’s departure flight time before 14:00hrs, the original ferry ticket & transfer will be forfeited and guest have to purchase new ferry ticket and transfer on their own expenses.
5. Shenzhen City tour with window of the world & local lunch on SIC (Tour Visit: Bamboo Shop (1 hour), Window of the world (2 hours), Lianhua Park and Luohu Mall (1 hour)
>> Passenger pick-up from Shenzhen Boarder will join the tour directly, tour guide will drop off to Shenzhen Hotel after the tour
6. Free China group visa for Indian passport holder:-
- For those passenger who join - SHZ PKG. If pax book only Room + BF, they need to apply their own china visa in India
- Due to group visa restriction, min. 2 Pax to apply visa and whole group must be in / out China Boarder together
- Group Visa are subject to approval by China authority, no guarantee
Hotel Transfers from station to hotel cannot be arranged, as distance from station to the parking lot will be the same. Pax have to walk together with tour guide to hotel with their own luggage.
OPTIONAL TOURS :
- Indian dinner during with return transfer Rs.1600 per meal
- Tour to OCT EAST with Tea Steam Valley & Knight Valley Rs. 6500 per person (At Least stay 2 nite in Shenzhen)
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend/Fairs Dates or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
• By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions And Has Made The Guest Aware Of All Information & Conditions For This Product.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.