1N Shenzhen, Breakfast, City Tour with lunch with windows of the world, Transfer
As one of the first Chinese cites to open its doors, Shenzhen is now a shopping paradise for both residents and visitors. As a fast developing metropolis, it has a good selection of department stores and shopping centres, where everything from basic commodities to high-quality brands can be found. Electrical appliances, fashionable and reasonable clothing, jewellery and seafood are some of the best choices for you to buy there.
Day 1:- Shenzhen City Tour with windows of the world (Also Get Complimentary Lunch) - Enjoy a beautiful morning and charge yourself with morning breakfast at hotel. Get ready and set out for a fun filled Shenzhen City Tour. Visit the magnificent Shennan Boulevard in Futian- one of Shenzhen's most beautiful and lively avenues followed by a visit to Mineral Museum where you can check out some handcrafted products and gather knowledge of geological minerals. Thereafter, proceed to Window of the World, a very famous replica theme park. Here you’ll see miniatures of historic & architectural wonders and most scenic sites from throughout the world on display from Angkor Wat to the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower and much more. The tour includes lunch at a local Indian restaurant. Later return to hotel and relax. In the evening, you can visit Dongmen Walking Street, a famous shopping area of Shenzhen where you can grab souvenirs for you and your loved ones. Stay overnight at hotel in Shenzhen. Meals: No Meals
Day 2:- Departure Shenzhen: - Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred Hong Kong Airport/City Hotel/ferry pier to carry on your tour for further enjoyment. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 1 Night stay in Shenzhen as per selection
2. Daily Buffet Breakfast
3. SIC Hong kong City Pier transfer (with one luggage transport) (1 pick –up timing: Morning only)
4. Ferry ticket (Fixed timing: To SHZ (11:00 – 11:30 hrs.) / To MFM or HKG City (10:15-11:00) / To HKG Apt (departure flight time must be after 14:00 hrs.)
>> If passenger’s departure flight time before 14:00hrs, the original ferry ticket & transfer will be forfeited and guest have to purchase new ferry ticket and transfer on their own expenses.
5. Shenzhen City tour with window of the world & local lunch on SIC (Tour Visit: Bamboo Shop (1 hour), Window of the world (2 hours), Lianhua Park and Luohu Mall (1 hour)
>> Passenger pick-up from Shenzhen Boarder will join the tour directly, tour guide will drop off to Shenzhen Hotel after the tour
6. Free China group visa for Indian passport holder:-
- For those passenger who join - SHZ PKG. If pax book only Room + BF, they need to apply their own china visa in India
- Due to group visa restriction, min. 2 Pax to apply visa and whole group must be in / out China Boarder together
- Group Visa are subject to approval by China authority, no guarantee
Hotel Transfers from station to hotel cannot be arranged, as distance from station to the parking lot will be the same. Pax have to walk together with tour guide to hotel with their own luggage.
Add on Optional Cost:-
1. Indian Dinner Coupon INR 1800 per person
2. Full Day OCT EAST with Tea Stream Valley & Knight Valley INR 6300 per person (at least stay 2 nites in Shenzhen)
1. International or Domestic /Vusa Airfare or any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
• There is free entry. All the Indian passport gets is a stamp saying that you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days. As long as you exit Hong Kong within 14 days, the Indian traveler can enter many times in a short duration.
• By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions And Has Made The Guest Aware Of All Information & Conditions For This Product.
Best time to visit:
The best time to visit Shenzhen is from October to December. It will be the best pleasant time in Shenzhen with cool temperature. Another time is August to September when a series of celebrations are held. Spring in Shenzhen (Feb - Apr) is a time to recover from the cold days.