3N+1NFree City Tour,Night Safari,Sentosa Fun Pass,Universal Studio,Night Out Marina Bay with Dinner
Experience this package which gives you to cover all places which are the must see tourist spots in Singapore: Merlion Park views of Marina Bay, Night Safari with Fire show tram ride. Enjoy your dinner while Night out Marina Bay tour. Explore the famous SEA Aquarium Wings of Time Modern venue featuring a nightly show with colorful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects. while the tour to Sentosa. You also have the provision to Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, & many more in Universal Studios
Singapore is a wealthy city state in south-east Asia. Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore's tropical climate welcomes both leisure and business travelers year round. The island republic's excellent infrastructure enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city . All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Singapore: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Night Safari
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari. Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2 Singapore – Half day City tour + Night Out Marina Bay (includes Dinner)
After Breakfast. After Breakfast. Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs: City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. Watch a skillful demonstration of Teh Tarik – Pulled Tea at a “Sarabat Stall” and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
Night Out Marina with Dinner: Tentative Pick up: 1800Hrs: Today we take you to Night Out Marina Bay .At Gardens by the Bay, discover exotic plants in the Flower Dome from the 5 continents which are displayed in 9 different gardens. Walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall, a mysterious world veiled in mist with and be amazed at the unique and fragile plants. Watch the SuperTree Grove come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night! Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city and Marina Bay from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds. Last stop at Lau Pa Sat Festival Village to sample satays (grilled meats on skewer) with ketupat (rice cakes) in the only satay street in Singapore & enjoy dinner. Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 3 Full Day Universal Studios Tour with 1 way transfer
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 Sentosa Fun Pass 80 tokens with OW transfer - SIC Basis
After Breakfast. Around 0830 hrs. Proceed Sentosa Fun Pass. AJ Hackett: Giant Swing • Ola Beach Club: Stand Up Paddleboard • Wave House Sentosa: Flow Rider (1 hour) • 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride • Butterfl y Park & Insect Kingdom • KidZania Singapore: TranZit PaZZ, • Adventure Cove Waterpark™ • GoGreen Segway • Madame Tussauds Singapore • Mega Adventure Park • S.E.A. Aquarium™ • Sentosa Island Bus Tour • Sentosa Merlion • Singapore Cable Car • Super Yacht Royal Albatross • The Maritime Experiential Museum™ • Trick Eye Museum • Wave House Sentosa • Wings of Time AJ). Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 5 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Meals: Breakfast.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 3 Nights + 1 Night Free stay in Singapore (04 Consecutive Night Stay)
3. Meet & Greet service upon arrival
4. Two way SIC Airport / Hotel / Airport transfer on SIV
5. Half Day SIC City Tour on SIC
6. Evening Night Safari-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride on SIC
7. Sentosa Fun Pass - 80 Tokens - one day pass + 1 way transfer on SIC
8. Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park 1 way transfer on SIC
9. 4hrs Night Out Marina Bay with Dinner)on SIC
** Add on extra: per adult / child (*subject to change without notice)
- Singapore Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.