2+1Night Free Stay,Transfers,City Tour,Gardens By the Bay Floral Bundle (2 Domes + Floral Fantasy)
Stay 3 Pay 2 package offer Free N Easy package which includes visit to Merlion Park with Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. Explore Gardens By the Bay Floral Bundle with full access to all-star attractions plus unlimited Shuttle Service rides, you'll get to experience Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and Floral Fantasy in one memorable visit.. As per your interest & choice you can choose to visit Night Safari Sentosa at an extra cost.
Singapore is a wealthy city state in south-east Asia. Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore's tropical climate welcomes both leisure and business travelers year round. The island republic's excellent infrastructure enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city . All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Singapore: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport + Optional Tour Night Safari
Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs : Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: No Meals
Day 2-Singapore – Half day City tour + Optional Tour 8 hrs Safari Expedition (Combo of River Safari & Night Safari)
After Breakfast. Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs: City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. Watch a skillful demonstration of Teh Tarik – Pulled Tea at a “Sarabat Stall” and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
Optional Tour 8 hrs Safari Expedition (Combo of River Safari & Night Safari) (at an extra cost)
Tentative Pick up: 1330H: Combine two of Singapore’s top attractions in one animal-filled day on this Super Saver. Spend the afternoon and evening at some of the most popular wildlife experiences in Asia—the River Safari and the Night Safari, affiliated with the Singapore Zoo. At River Safari, see more than 300 animal species from the world’s freshwater river environments, from Amazon manatees to Chinese giant pandas. Then head to Night Safari for a tram ride—with skip-the-line admission—past open habitats where nocturnal animals spend their waking hours. Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Singapore - Gardens By the Bay - Flower Power (2 Conservatories + Floral Fantasy + Shuttle Service + OCBC Skyway)
After Breakfast. Today we take you to Gardens By the Bay Bundle (- Flower Power (2 Conservatories + Floral Fantasy + Shuttle Service + OCBC Skyway). Tentative Pick up 8.30am Featuring more than 1 million plants from more than 5,000 species, Gardens by the Bay is a must-see destination filled with wonders from around the world. Marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall and stroll above the jungle canopy via aerial walkways at Cloud Forest. Replicating the cool and dry Mediterranean climate, Flower Dome showcases exotic plants from 5 continents in 9 different gardens. Watch as the Supertrees come alive with special effects at night. Come, be inspired by nature where wonder blooms. Later take a shuttle service for Floral Fantasy is the latest thematic attraction at Gardens by the Bay. Flowers, artistry and technology come together to create a dream-like, fantastical experience for visitors. It comprises four diverse garden landscapes, each showcasing a different concept, as well as a 4D ride. Stand in awe amidst these iconic giants, stroll along the 22-metre-high OCBC Skyway and enjoy panoramic vistas of the Gardens and the Marina Bay skyline. Later back to hotel on your own. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights + 1 Night Free stay in Singapore (03 Consecutive Night Stay)
3. Meet & Greet service upon arrival
4. Two way SIC Airport / Hotel / Airport transfer on SIV
5. Half Day SIC City Tour on SIC
6. Gardens By the Bay Bundle - Flower Power (2 Conservatories + Floral Fantasy + Shuttle Service + OCBC Skyway) with 1 way transfer on SIC.
** Add on extra: per adult / child (*subject to change without notice)
- Singapore Tourist Visa Charges INR 2500 per person
Optional Tour in Singapore *ROE applies(CodeTE-SN310320):-
1. SIC Sentosa Fun Pass- 55 tokens One-Day Pass + One-Way Transfer: Adult OR Child: SGD 59/ INR 3190
2. Evening Night Safari (SIC)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride: Adult: SGD70/INR 3800 & Child: SGD 48/INR 2600
3. SIC Safari Expedition (Combo of River Safari & Night Safari):Adult: SGD 108/ INR 5800 & Child: SGD 75/INR 4050
4. SIC Night Out Marina Bay (includes Dinner): Adult: SGD 85/INR 4700 & Child: SGD75/INR 4050
5. SIC Universal Studio Singapore One day Pass + 1 way transfer: Adult : SGD 86/ INR 4700 & Child: SGD 65/INR 3510
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.