1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Cruise Terminal
1N Genting, 2N Kuala lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Star Gemini Cruise, Snow world, City Tour
If one is looking for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most cherished destinations in the world, then you should head to Singapore & Malaysia.Skylink has drafted this comfortable & hassle free tour package which includes all flights throughout NOT COACH OR TRAIN while covering Singapore & Malaysia.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – Drive from Kuala Lumpur: ARRIVAL pick up from KUL AIRPORT TO GENTING HIGHLAND .Enroute 30 Minutes Batu Caves. 2 Rides at Indoor Theme Park, Genting & Ripley’s Believe it or not. Dinner. Overnight in GENTING.
Day 2: GENTING – SNOW WORLD TKT - KUL – Free at leisure (Gentling Snow World Tickets included) .1300 hrs –Pick up transfer to KUL. Enroute Half day KUL TOUR, Drop off to KUL Hotel .Overnight in KUL.
Day 3: KUL –Free at leisure (Optional tours available) .Overnight in KUL.
Day 4: KUL-Singapore (Internal Flight): Transfer to KUL Airport to board fight for Singapore. Arrive Singapore @1025 hrs& proceed for Singapore City Tour.: Night Safari w/t dinner:
Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Overnight on board.
Day 5: Singapore: Overnight on Board with All meals. Overnight on board.
Day 6: Singapore: Bfast .Cruise Terminal Transfers. Check into Hotel .Night Safari With dinner: The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your TRAM which takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 7-Singapore: Bfast .Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. SENTOSA FUN PASS with 1Way Transfer on SIC: After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or take optional tour Sentosa Fun Pass:- Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure land : Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure land : Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island, 4D Adventureland : Desperados in 4D, Bi-Pedal Bicycle ( 2 hours ), Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish : Indoor Maze, IOS Live , Madame Tussauds, MegaBounce @ , MegaZip, Siloso Beach, ParaJump @ MegaZip, Imbiah Lookout, Segway Fun Ride ( 2 rides ), Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride), S.E.A Aquarium, Seabreeze Water Sports ,The Flyer Trapeze, The Merlion, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum, Wave House – Catch A wave (1 Try), Wings of Time – Standard Seat – 1940 / 2040hr. Overnight.
Day 8: Singapore: Choice of any 1: Universal Studio Admission with One way or Morning Jurong Bird Park. Universal Studio, Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight at Singapore.
Day 9: Singapore: Bfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Back to Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
1. Economy Class Return Airfare EX DELHI (DELHI-KUL-SIN-KUL-DELHI) with internal flight
2. Meet & Greet by a English speaking representative
3. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
4. 1 Night in Genting Highland
5. 3 Night Stay in Singapore
6. 2 Nights On Board –Inside stateroom DD on STAR GEMINI
7. Daily Breakfast
8. All meals on Cruise (2 Lunches , 2 Dinners)
9. Kuala Lumpur Half Day City tour on Private Tour
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower
Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
10. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kul – Gen – Kl Airport on SIC Basis
11. Genting Snow World Ticket
12. Value Offer *2 Rides at Indoor Theme Park ,Genting
13. Value Offer *Ripleys Believe It or Not
14. 1 way Genting cable car (going up) – subject to maintenance & weather condition
15. Enroute 30 minutes Batu to Caves photo Stop
16. KL Tower Tickets OR Buffet Dinner in First World Café (Genting)
17. Return Singapore Airport Transfers on SIV
18. Return Cruise Terminal Transfers SIV
19. Singapore City Tour on SIV
20. Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC (Description given below Itinerary) (Include: Hotel Pick –up, Return Cable car ticket)
21. NIGHT SAFARI Value Offer *with Dinner on SIC
22. Choice of any 1 >>
-Full Day Universal Studio Tour on SIC
-Jurong Bird Park + Value Offer * Gardens By the Bay Bundle (2 Domes + OCBC Skyway) on SIC
23. Singapore & Malaysia Tourist visa
Cruise Itinerary valid for 12,26 APR 2017 / 10,24 MAY 2017 / 7,21 JUNE 2017 / 5,19 JUL 2017 / 2,16, 30 AUG 2017 / 13,27 SEPT 2017 / 11,25 OCT 2017 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2359
THURSDAY MALACCA 0900 1900
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 5, 19 APR 2017 / 3, 17, 31 MAY 2017 / 14, 28 JUNE 2017 / 12, 26 JUL 2017 / 9,23 AUG 2017 / 06,20 SEPT 2017 / 04,18 OCT 2017 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2100
THURSDAY PORT KLANG 1200 2000
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 31 MAR 2017 / 7,14,21,28 APR 2017 / 5,12,19,26 MAY 2017 / 2,9,16,23,30 JUNE 2017 / 7,14,21,28 JUL 2017 / 4,11,18,25 AUG 2017 / 1,8,15,22,29 SEPT 2017 / 06,13,20 OCT 2017 (FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
FRIDAY SINGAPORE - 2000
SATURDAY HIGH SEA - -
SUNDAY SINGAPORE 1000 -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with window on deck 5- Rs .4990/-
2) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony on deck 8 - Rs 16790/- (Dinner credit coupon SGD100 per cabin)
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
1. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / 1900 Child
2. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4800 Adult / Rs. 3600 Child
3. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2900 Adult / Rs. 2200 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3400 Adult / Rs. 2900 Child
Optional Tours in Singapore:-
- Gardens By The Bay (2 Domes) Rs.1500 SIC Adult / Rs.950 SIC Child.
- Gardens By The Bay Bundle (2 Domes + OCBC Skyway) Rs.1900 SIC Adult / Rs.1300 SIC Child.
- Morning at the Zoo- without breakfast Rs. 2400 SIC Adult/ Rs. 1500 SIC Child.
- River Safari Rs. 2600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1600 SIC Child.
- Tiger Brewery Tour (Sub to Change) Rs. 1600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1300 SIC Child.
- Singapore By Night + dinner with Sling / drink Rs. 4000 SIC Adult / Rs .2600 SIC Child.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.