1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Cruise Terminal
1NGenting, 2NKuala Lumpur, 3NSingapore, 2NDream Cruise, Night Safari & Universal Studio
If one is looking for an unforgettable family holiday in one of the most cherished destinations in the world with Cruise experience, then you should head to Singapore & Malaysia with Genting Dream Cruise. In this package you enjoy 2way cable car ride, Sentosa, Universal Studios & many more activities while your stay in Genting dream Cruise. You have the option to choose Port Klang Or Melaka Cruise.
Genting Highlands is a cool hill station set amidst the cool mountain air and a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Just 45 minutes away from KL City, it offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm. Genting Highlands is also perfect for adventure enthusiasts as activities such as abseiling, indoor rock climbing and flying fox activities are available.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Singapore: Like its South East Asian peers, Singapore, located at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, boasts high-rise buildings that sit comfortably next to landscaped gardens. Singapore’s past reputation as a stopover destination has long been converted into one of being an exciting urban playground with specific entertainment options developed for travelers over the years: nature reserves, riverside quays, animal and marine parks, nightlife, world class restaurants and more.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur –Genting – Enroute Batu Caves
Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands, Enroute 30 mins stop at Batu Caves. Later check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay in Genting. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: Genting - Kuala Lumpur – Half day City Tour
Morning after breakfast, check out from Genting hotel & proceed to Kuala Lumpur, enroute half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed for King’s Palace (Photo Stop), National Museum (Drive Pass), Parliament House (Drive Pass), National Monument (Photo Stop), Independence Square (Photo Stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop), Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop) KL Tower (Visit Stop – Observation Deck entrance ticket included ). Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- Optional Tour (Full Day Sunway Lagoon Tour on SIC OR SIC Legoland tour (with themepark ticket):
After Breakfast. Day at your own.
pick up from hotel & proceed to Sunway Lagoon .You can challenge yourself by going for thrilling rides at the Extreme Park. Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land.
SIC Legoland tour (with themepark ticket): This booking including round trip private transfer from kuala lumpur hotel and LEGOLAND ticket (theme park for 1-day. Once arrive, you are freely to explore all the parks and Awesome awaits at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort with a Theme Park and Water Park. The Resort is always evolving with new rides, shows, activities and attractions that will keep every visit different from the last and have you coming back for more adventures. Here you can fly, ride, climb, hop, skip and jump your way to brick-tastic discoveries. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur- Singapore – Afternoon Half Day City Tour
Morning breakfast at hotel, check out the hotel for departure transfer to Airport. to board the flight for Singapore Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, meet & greet by our representative. Transfer to hotel. Check-in and relax for a while.
Later in afternoon ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast.
Day 5 Sentosa Fun Pass 80 tokens with OW transfer - SIC Basis + On Board departing at 2100 or 2359 hrs
After Breakfast. Around 0830 hrs. Proceed Sentosa Fun Pass. AJ Hackett: Giant Swing • Ola Beach Club: Stand Up Paddleboard • Wave House Sentosa: Flow Rider (1 hour) • 4D AdventureLand: Extreme Log Ride • Butterfl y Park & Insect Kingdom • KidZania Singapore: TranZit PaZZ, • Adventure Cove Waterpark™ • GoGreen Segway • Madame Tussauds Singapore • Mega Adventure Park • S.E.A. Aquarium™ • Sentosa Island Bus Tour • Sentosa Merlion • Singapore Cable Car • Super Yacht Royal Albatross • The Maritime Experiential Museum™ • Trick Eye Museum • Wave House Sentosa • Wings of Time AJ).
Later proceed for cruise terminal. Transfers to cruise terminal. Boarding starts 04 hrs prior to departure. Overnight on Board. Meals: Breakfast.
Check –in and Embarkation:
a. *Please present your completed immigration forms, original passport/government photo ID and confirmation Slip to the counter staff.
b. *Please ensure to update /provide the passport details of all the passengers (Passport Number, Passport Expiration Date & Passport Issued Location) before the departure date.
Baggage: * We recommend that each guest take no more than one checked in baggage and one hand carry bag. These must fit comfortably in your cabin as no baggage will be stored in the ship’s hold. Your total baggage weight should not be more than 30 kg.
Day 6 Singapore Genting Dream Cruise:
Enoy activites on board as per your choice Activities – 6 waterslides, 2 submersibles, Gymnasium, spas, kids clubs, an on-board cinema, the Zouk nightclub and the first China’s Got Talent show at sea to keep our guests entertain, engaged, excited and give an incomparable experience at sea. Overnight on Board with All meals. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 7 Disembark from Genting Dream Cruise at 1000 or 1200 hrs + Night Safari:
Disembark from Genting Dream Cruise. Transfer to the Hotel.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari.
Tentative Pick up: 1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8 Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up: 0830 Hrs: Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 9 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
2. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland with breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
4. Transfer (KL International Airport – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur Hotel- KL International Airport) on SIC Basis
5. Enroute 30 mins Batu Caves
6. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car ticket guest to enjoy during own free time – subject to maintenance & weather condition.
7. Enroute Half Day Kuala Lumpur City tour with KL Tower Observation Deck entrance ticket included on SIC
8. 3 Nights stay in Singapore with breakfast
9. Transfers Singapore Airport / Singapore Hotel / Singapore Airport transfer on SIV
10. Transfers Singapore Hotel - Cruise Terminal - Singapore Airport Transfers on SIV
11. Half Day City Tour on SIC
12. Evening Night Safari-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride on SIC
13. Full Day Universal Studio with admission tickets & 1 way transfer on SIC
14. Sentosa Fun Pass 80 Tokens one day pass + one way transfer on SIC
15. 2 Nights On Board Cruise –Interior stateroom
16. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on board
17. All Taxes
** Add on extra: per adult / child (*subject to change without notice)
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer INR 7000 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
Cruise Itinerary Sailing Dates 29 APR 2020 / 27 MAY 2020 / 1 JULY 2020 / 26 AUG 2020 / 30 SEPT 2020 / 28 OCT 20 / 18 NOV 2020 (Wednesday Departure Port Klang Cruise)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2100 / 2359
THURSDAY PORT KLANG 1200 2300
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary Sailing Dates 8, 22 APR 2020 / 13, 20 MAY 2020 / 3, 17, 24 JUNE 2020 / 8, 15, 22 JULY 2020 / 5, 19 AUG 2020 / 2, 16, 23 SEPT 2020 / 14, 21 OCT 20 / 4, 11 NOV 2020 (Wednesday Departure Melaka Cruise)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2100 / 2359
THURSDAY MELAKA 1000 2100
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1000/1200 -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom- Rs 6250/-
2) Balcony Stateroom - Rs. 9800/-
3) Balcony Deluxe Stateroom - Rs. 11900/-
4) Palace Suite - Rs. 33000/-
Optional Tour in Kuala Lumpur *ROE applies(CodeTT-SN100420):-
1. PVT Petronas Twin Towers Night visit (with Skybridge + Observation deck Ticket) Adult USD46/INR 3590 & Child USD 40/INR 3120
2. SIC Half Day Putrajaya Tour with Cruise Tasik (30min boat ride) Adult USD51/INR 3980 & Child USD 44/INR 3440
3. SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower Revoloving Restaurant: Adult USD 100/INR 7800 & Child USD 80/INR 6240
4. SIC Half day Tour with KL Bird Park + Aquaria KLCC ticket included: Adult USD 58/INR 4530 & Child USD 52/INR 4060
5. SIC Return transfers to Sunway Lagoon withh All Park Tickets(exclude bungy jump, go-kart, g-force x): Adult USD 50/INR 3900 & Child USD 45/INR 3510
6. SIC Return Trannsfer to Legoland (with themepark ticket): Adult USD 101/INR 7880 & Child USD 96/INR 7490
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit :
The climate in is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit is from May to July or December to February.