1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Cruise Terminal
1NGenting, 2NKuala Lumpur, 3NSingapore, 2NGenting Dream Cruise, City Tour
If one is looking for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most cherished destinations in the world, then you should head to Singapore & Malaysia.Skylink has drafted this comfortable & hassle free tour package which includes all flights throughout NOT COACH OR TRAIN while covering Singapore & Malaysia.
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – CABLE CAR– Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: GENTING -KUL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR - DINNER COUPON–Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 3: KUL – Sunway Lagoon ( INR 3900 Adult / INR 3650 Child) After Breakfast. Day free your own or your can choose optional tour Sunway Logoon. Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 4: KUL-Singapore (Internal Flight): Transfer to KUL Airport to board fight for Singapore. Arrive Singapore @1025 hrs& proceed for Singapore City Tour
Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Overnight on board.
Day 5: Singapore: Overnight on Board with All meals. Overnight on board.
Day 6: Singapore: Bfast .Cruise Terminal Transfers. Check into Hotel .Night Safari With dinner: The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your TRAM which takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 7-Singapore: Bfast: SENTOSA FUN PASS with 1Way Transfer on SIC: After Breakfast. proceed for Sentosa Fun Pass:- Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure land : Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure land : Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island, 4D Adventureland : Desperados in 4D, Bi-Pedal Bicycle ( 2 hours ), Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish : Indoor Maze, IOS Live , Madame Tussauds, MegaBounce @ , MegaZip, Siloso Beach, ParaJump @ MegaZip, Imbiah Lookout, Segway Fun Ride ( 2 rides ), Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride), S.E.A Aquarium, Seabreeze Water Sports ,The Flyer Trapeze, The Merlion, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum, Wave House – Catch A wave (1 Try), Wings of Time – Standard Seat – 1940 / 2040hr. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 8: Singapore: Choice of any 1: Universal Studio Admission with One way or Morning Jurong Bird Park. Universal Studio, Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Jurong Bird Park:Opened in 1971, millions of bird lovers from around the world have experienced our colourful avian world. Jurong Bird Park is Singapore’s first wildlife park and Asia’s largest bird park, offering a 20.2-hectare hillside haven for more than 5,000 birds across 400 species –– of which 15% are threatened. The park’s goal is simple: we hope to enhance visitors’ understanding and appreciation of our feathered residents through naturalistic exhibits, interactive feeding sessions and world-class bird shows. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 9: Singapore: Bfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Back to Home.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified. Extra Bed is inclusive in Kul Hotels only. In Genting stay only include a
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare EX DELHI (DELHI-KUL-SIN-KUL-DELHI) with internal flight KUL-SIN
2. Meet & Greet by a English speaking representative
3. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
4. 1 Night in Genting Highland
5. 3 Night Stay in Singapore
6. 2 Nights On Board –Inside stateroom ISS on GENTING DREAM CRUISE
7. Daily Breakfast
8. All meals on Cruise (2 Lunches , 2 Dinners)
9. Kuala Lumpur Half Day City tour on SIC
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
10. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kul – Gen – Kl Airport on SIC Basis
11. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car Ticket guest to enjoy during own free time – subject to maintenance & weather condition
12. Night Tour with Indian Dinner on SIC
13. 01 Indian Dinner Coupon in Kuala Lumpur (without transfers)
14. Return Singapore Airport Transfers on SIV
15. Return Cruise Terminal Transfers SIV
16. Singapore City Tour on SIV
17. Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC (Description given below Itinerary) (Include: Hotel Pick –up, Return Cable car ticket)
18. NIGHT SAFARI Value Offer *with Dinner on SIC
19. Choice of any 1 >>
-Full Day Universal Studio Tour on SIC
-Jurong Bird Park + Value Offer * Gardens By the Bay Bundle (2 Domes + OCBC Skyway) on SIC
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 7000 per person per adult/child
Cruise Itinerary valid for 4,11,25 APR 2018 / 2,9,16,23 MAY 2018 / 6,20 JUNE 2018 / 4,11,18, 25 JUL 2018 / 15,22 AUG 2018 / 12,19,26 SEPT 2018 / 17,24 OCT 2018 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2100
THURSDAY PORT KLANG 1000 2100
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1100 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 6,13,20,27 APR 2018 / 4,11,18,25 MAY 2018 / 1,8,15,22,29 JUNE 2018 / 6,13,20,27 JUL 2018 / 3,10,17,24,31 AUG 2018 / 7,14,21,28 SEPT 2018 / 5,12,19,26 OCT 2018 (FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
FRIDAY SINGAPORE - 2100
SATURDAY HIGH SEA - -
SUNDAY SINGAPORE 1000 -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom (OSS) - Rs 6250/-
2) Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (BDS) - Rs. 9550/-
3) Palace Suite (PS) - Rs. 18200/-
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.
Midnight Surcharges applies for Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs in Kualal Lumpur. Departure Pickup from KUL Hotels 4 hours before flight time.