1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore, 2N Cruise Terminal
1 Night Genting, 2 Nights Kuala lumpur, 3 Nights Singapore, 2 Nights Star Gemini Cruise
If one is looking for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most cherished destinations in the world, then you should head to Singapore & Malaysia.Skylink has drafted this comfortable & hassle free tour package which includes all flights throughout NOT COACH OR TRAIN while covering Singapore & Malaysia.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – Drive from Kuala Lumpur: ARRIVAL pick up from KUL AIRPORT TO GENTING HIGHLAND .Enroute 30 Minutes Batu Caves. 2 Rides at Indoor Theme Park, Genting & Ripley’s Believe it or not. Dinner. Overnight in GENTING.
Day 2: KUL – Free at leisure (Gentling Snow World Tickets included) .1300 hrs –Pick up transfer to KUL. Enroute Half day KUL TOUR, Drop off to KUL Hotel .Overnight in KUL.
Day 3: KUL –Free at leisure (Optional tours available) .Overnight in KUL.
Day 4: KUL-Singapore (Internal Flight): Transfer to KUL Airport to board fight for Singapore. Arrive Singapore @1025 hrs& proceed for Singapore City Tour.: Night Safari w/t dinner:
Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Overnight on board.
Day 5: Singapore: Overnight on Board with All meals. Overnight on board.
Day 6: Singapore: Bfast .Cruise Terminal Transfers. Check into Hotel .Night Safari w/t dinner: The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your TRAM which takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 7: Singapore: Bfast .Afternoon Sentosa (PM) @1300 hrs: Chance to admire the beautiful landscape of the city while being transport to sentosa by DC Super Heroes Cable Car. Melion and Tiger Sky Tower. 4D Magix- Join Sean and his friends in an immersive 4D experience as they fly through tornado, encounter giant lizards, discover the lost city of Atlantis in a one of a kind adventure in Journey 2- The Mysterious Island. Live Images of Singapore: Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore Live takes you on a Journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smell and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax figure of celebrities and key historical personalities. Enjoy priority entry and best view seats to wings of time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 8: Singapore: Choice of any 1: Universal Studio Admission with One way or Morning Jurong Bird Park + Free Singapore Flyer Ticket. Universal Studio, Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight at Singapore.
Day 9: Singapore: Bfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Cruise Itinerary valid for 02,09,23 NOV 2016 / 7,21, DEC 2016 / 4,18, JAN 2017 / 1,15, FEB 2017 / 1,15,29 MAR 2017 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2359
THURSDAY MALACCA 0900 1900
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 11,25 JAN 2017 / 8,22 FEB 2017 / 8,22 MAR 2017 (WEDNESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
WEDNESDAY SINGAPORE - 2000
THURSDAY PORT KLANG 1200 2000
FRIDAY SINGAPORE 1200 -
Cruise Itinerary valid for 4,11,18,25 NOV 2016 / 2,9,16,23,30 DEC 2016 / 6,13,20 JAN 2017 / 3,10,17,24 FEB 2017 / 3,10,17,24 MAR 2017 (FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY)
FRIDAY SINGAPORE - 2000
SATURDAY High Sea - -
SUNDAY SINGAPORE 1000 -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) Oceanview Stateroom with window on deck 5- Rs .4900/-
2) Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony on deck 8 - Rs 16799/- (Dinner credit coupon SGD100 per cabin)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
1. Economy Class Return Airfare EX DELHI (DELHI-KUL-SIN-KUL-DELHI) with internal flight KUL-SIN
2. Meet & Greet by a English speaking representative
3. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
4. 1 Night in Genting Highland
5. 3 Night Stay in Singapore
6. 2 Nights On Board –Inside stateroom DD on STAR GEMINI
7. Daily Breakfast
8. All meals on Cruise (2 Lunches , 2 Dinners)
9. Kuala Lumpur Enroute Half Day City Tour on SIC
10. Transfer: KL Intl’ Airport / Genting Highland / KUL / Kl Intl’ Airport (SIC Basis)
11. Genting Snow World Ticket
12. Value Offer *2 Rides at Indoor Theme Park ,Genting
13. Value Offer *Ripleys Believe It or Not
14. 2- Ways Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket ( 2 passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time
15. Enroute 30 minutes Batu to Caves photo Stop
16. KL Tower Tickets OR Buffet Dinner in First World Café (Genting)
17. Return Singapore Airport Transfers on SIV
18. Return Cruise Terminal Transfers SIV
19. Singapore City Tour on SIV
20. (PM )AFTERNOON SENTOSA on SIC Classic Plus - DC Super Heroes Cable Car, Merlion and Tiger Sky Tiger, 4D Magix – Journey 2 – The Mysterious Island, Madame Tassauds, Live Images of Singapore, Wings of Time….
21. NIGHT SAFARI Value Offer *with Dinner on SIV
22. Choice of any 1 >>
-Full Day Universal Studio Tour on SIC
-Jurong Bird Park + Value Offer * Garden of the Bay on SIC
23. Singapore & Malaysia Tourist visa
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):-
- Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2500 Adult / 1700 Child
- Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4600 Adult / Rs. 3400 Child
- Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / Rs. 2000 Child
- Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3200 Adult / Rs. 2700 Child
Optional Tours in Singapore:-
-Gardens By The Bay Rs.1370 SIC Adult / Rs.900 SIC Child.
- Morning at the Zoo- with breakfast Rs. 3600 SIC Adult/ Rs. 2260 SIC Child.
- River Safari Rs. 2800 SIC Adult / Rs. 1700 SIC Child.
- Tiger Brewery Tour (Sub to Change) Rs. 1380 SIC Adult / Rs. 1250 SIC Child.
- Singapore By Night with Sling / drink Rs. 4520 SIC Adult / Rs .2700 SIC Child.
ACROSS THE BORDER:-
- Legoland Malaysia Rs. 4200 SIC Adult / Rs. 3600 SIC Child.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Star Cruises has announced that SuperStar Gemini will impose a Gratuity Fee on cruise passengers (including Genting Rewards members) for all Singapore departures, commencing from October 30, 2016. The Gratuity Fee of SGD 17 per person per night for all cabin categories (Inside Stateroom, Ocean view Stateroom, Ocean view Stateroom with Balcony) and SGD 21 per person per night (Suite Cabins) are applicable. Infants (below two years) will enjoy exclusive Gratuity Fee waiver. The Gratuity Fee will be automatically captured in the individual guests’ cabin keycard upon SuperStar Gemini cruise check-in and boarding. They can make the Gratuity Fee payment at the Reception Counter (Deck 7) onboard prior to cruise disembarkation on the last cruise day. The Gratuity Fee prepaid option is not available. Agents are requested to note that Onboard Credits (OBCR) cannot be used to offset the Gratuity Fee. Genting Rewards Members can utilise their accumulated Genting Points (GP) to offset the Gratuity Fee. Guests entitled to free cruise cabin redemption with Star Cruises Sponsorship Vouchers and Gift Letters are required to bear the applicable port charges and Gratuity Fee.