3N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore
3N Kul,3N Singapore,B'fast,City tour,Genting Day tour, Cable Car,Night Safari,Sentosa Island
Skylink will plan your tour to see an exciting mix of past and futuristic present of Kuala Lumpur and visit Genting Highlands, the ultimate City of entertainment. After a truly Asian experience at Malaysia, Singapore is your next stop on your vacation. Singapore is a small but more than perfect destination to visit with its world class attractions like Singapore Flyer, Merlion, Marina Bay, Sentosa, Universal Studios and much more. From Singapore , we are offering a direct flight for hassle free tour.
Kuala Lumpur Overview:- The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. A tour of the city could be availed as part of any Malaysia tour package. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Singapore Overview:- The country has many interesting features including its lush greenery surroundings, festivals, and Islands. Singapore is known for its clean streets. It makes every effort to ensure that the streets are always kept clean by passing some strict laws on vandalism, littering, public urination, and spitting on streets.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Arrive Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to the capital of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur! The slogan of ‘Truly Asia’ is nowhere more true than in the capital city itself. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the time is at leisure.
Day 2 Kuala Lumpur - City Tour highlights :Meet & Greet by English speaking driver | Pick up at 0845Hrs
- Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop)
- King's Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Drive Pass)
- Parliament House (Drive Pass)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Photo Stop)
- Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Shopping Stop)
- KL Tower ( Visit Stop - no entrance ticket )
Please note that for a shared transfer in coach, the rates are applicable for a minimum of 2 people travelling together and the maximum waiting time is only 10 minutes from the scheduled pick-up time.
Day 3 Kuala Lumpur - Full Day Genting Day tour
Get out of the city for a day of entertainment and fun with this excursion to Genting Highlands. The popular theme park and hill resort is home to a 4D cinema, a world-class casino, a splash pool and plenty of games and rides, including Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car. You’ll enjoy free time to explore all of the highlights of Malaysia’s largest casino and resort.
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur- Singapore - Night Safari
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel. Free till departure transfer to Airport (pick up time is 4 hours prior to flight departure time). Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport Transfer to hotel .(Check in time 2pm). Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari.
Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
Day 5 Singapore – Half day City tour OR Chinatown walking tour + Noon till Sunset at Sentosa (Classic Plus)
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices OR Chinatown walking tour:- Chinatown Walking Tour is a 1 mile point-to-point trail located near Kreta Ayer, Central Singapore, Singapore. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking. Its a long tour so be prepared for a long walk!
At Afternoon, Noon till Sunset Sentosa at Sentosa - Catch a cable car ride from Mount Faber to the State of FUN - SENTOSA! Join Sean and the stars of Journey to the Centre of the Earth, as they embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island The 4D Adventure. Then head to Tiger Sky Tower, to catch panoramic views across Singapore, Sentosa and the Southern Islands from Asia’s tallest free standing observation tower. Catch Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. In addition to the above, enter a world of colours at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and allow 1,500 live butterflies – from over 50 species – to flutter about you.
And if you are lucky, stroke the iguana while he is out at the deck to sunbathe. Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax fi gures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 Full Day Universal Studios Tour -at an extra cost INR 5100 Adult / INR 4000 Child
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up :0830Hrs : Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies? at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots? Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet services upon arrival
2. 3 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with Breakfast
3. 3 Nights stay in Singapore with Breakfast
4. Return Airport transfer in Kuala Lumpur
5. Return Airport transfer in Singapore
6. Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour
7. Batu Caves Visit
8. Genting Day tour with 2 Ways Cable car ticket
9. Singapore Evening Night Safari (Seat in Coach)-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride
10. Singapore City Tour (Seat in Coach)
11. Singapore Half Day Sentosa Classic Plus (1 way cable car, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Melion Tower, Tiger Sky Tower and Wings of Time, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, Images of Singapore LIVE, Madame Tussauds) - Seat in Coach
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 7000 per person per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit Malaysia:-
The climate in Kuala Lumpur is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July or December to February.
Other Important Note:
- All Hotels will impose Tourism Tax & Heritage Fee in MYR based on hotel category. Upon Check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly.
- KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL / GENTING
Best time to visit Singapore:-
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.