1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore
1N Genting, 2N Kuala lumpur, 3N Singapore, Daily Breakfast, 2 Dinner, Skyway cable ticket, City tour
Skylink will plan your tour to see an exciting mix of past and futuristic present of Kuala Lumpur and visit Genting Highlands, the ultimate City of entertainment. After a truly Asian experience at Malaysia, Singapore is your next stop on your vacation. Singapore is a small but more than perfect destination to visit with its world class attractions like Singapore Flyer, Merlion, Marina Bay, Sentosa, Universal Studios and much more. From Singapore , we are offering a direct flight for hassle free tour.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – CABLE CAR– Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park. Overnight stay hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2: GENTING -KUL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR - DINNER COUPON–Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 3: KUL – DINNER COUPON Optional tour - Sunway Lagoon ( INR 3900 Adult / INR 3650 Child) After Breakfast. Day free your own or your can choose optional tour Sunway Logoon. Later in the night proceed for Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
Day 4: KUL-SINGAPORE (by Air): Check out from hotel to Kuala Lumpur Airport to board the flight for Singapore. Arrive Singapore. Transfer to hotel. Optional tour –Night Safari ( INR 3250 Adult / INR 2300 Child). Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast,
Optional Nights Safari tour:- The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition. You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: SINGAPORE: After Breakfast , proceed for City Tour: Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Optional (At an extra cost)- SENTOSA FUN PASS with 1Way Transfer on SIC: After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or take optional tour Sentosa Fun Pass: - Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure Land: Desperados in 4D, 4D Adventure Land: Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure Land: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, AJ Hackett Sky bridge, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, KidZania Singapore 2-Hour TranZit PaZZ Mega Bounce or Mega Jump @ Mega Adventure Park ,Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 MINS) or Stand-Up Paddleboard (30 MINS), Segway Fun Ride (2 Rides) or Bi-Pedal Bicycle (2 Hours), Sentosa Merlion, Singapore Cable Car – Sentosa Line ONLY, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum Singapore, Wave House Sentosa – Catch-A-Wave (2 Tries), Wings of Time (Standard Seat), Madame Tussauds Singapore & Images of Singapore LIVE (2-in-1 Combo)* - Worth 2 Credits, The Maritime Experiential Museum, S.E.A. Aquarium & Royal Albatross Dockside Non-Sailing Tour (2-in-1 Combo)# - Worth 2 Credits - Note: Royal Albatross Dockside Tour last entry is at 2:30PM. Overnight. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: SINGAPORE: Day at Leisure or Optional tour - Universal Studio with 01 way transfer (at an extra cost INR 4250 Adult / INR 3450 Child): Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight at Hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: SINGAPORE: Check out from Hotel & Transfer to Airport for return flight to Delhi. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Economy Class Return Airfare on Malindo Airlines (DELHI-KUALA LUMPUR-SINGAPORE-DELHI BY AIR)
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur
4. 1 Night stay in Genting Highland
5. 3 Nights stay in Singapore
6. Meet & Greet
7. Daily Breakfast
8. All Transfer (Kl International Airport – Gen – Kl Hotel - KL Airport on SIC Basis
9. Half Day City tour on SIC
Visit Stop: King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, KL Twin Tower (photo stop only) Chocalate Wholesale shop
Pass by: National Mosque, National Railway Station, High Court, KL Tower Photo – stop: KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
10. 2 Indian Dinner Coupons in Kuala Lumpur (without transfers)
11. 2 way Genting Skyway cable car Ticket guest to enjoy during own free time – subject to maintenance & weather condition
12. Singapore Changi Airport - Hotel - Changi Airport transfer on SIC / SIV.
13. Singapore City Tour on SIC
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer (Valid from 1 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1. Tourist Visa Charges INR 7000 per person per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees
3. Peak Season & Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up-gradations of rooms
4. Entrance/Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit /Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry ,Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle)
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions .
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.
Midnight Surcharges applies for Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs in Kualal Lumpur. Departure Pickup from KUL Hotels 4 hours before flight time.