3N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore
3NKul,3NSingapore,B'fast,Genting Or SunwayLagoon,NightSafari,Sentosa&UniversalStudio
Skylink will plan a fun filled holiday where your kid's would enjoy visiting Malaysia with Singapore. In this package you will have the option to choose tour between same day Genting Tour OR Sunway Lagoon. In Singapore: Merlion Park views of Marina Bay, Night Safari with Fire show tram ride. Explore the famous SEA Aquarium Wings of Time Modern venue featuring a nightly show with colorful lights, lasers, water fountains & 3D effects. while the tour to Sentosa. You also have the provision to Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, & many more in Universal Studios
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Singapore is a wealthy city state in south-east Asia. Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore's tropical climate welcomes both leisure and business travelers year round. The island republic's excellent infrastructure enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city . All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in Kuala Lumpur:-
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who will assist your transfer to the hotel. Day on your own take rest from your long flight. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: No Breakfast.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur: Half City Tour:-
Morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel lobby on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed for King’s Palace (Photo Stop), National Museum (Drive Pass), Parliament House (Drive Pass), National Monument (Photo Stop), Independence Square (Photo Stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop), Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop) KL Tower (Visit Stop – Observation Deck entrance ticket included ). Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3 - Full Day Genting Day Tour OR Sunway Lagoon Tour :-
After breakfast you have the choice to choose any 1 tour from below
Pick up from hotel & proceed to Sunway Lagoon .You can challenge yourself by going for thrilling rides at the Extreme Park. Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land. Later back to hotel.
Full Day Genting Day tour: You enjoy genting tour with 2 way cable car ride. The popular theme park and hill resort is home to a 4D cinema, a world-class casino, a splash pool and plenty of games and rides, including Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car. You’ll enjoy free time to explore all of the highlights of Malaysia’s largest casino and resort. Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 4 Kuala Lumpur- Singapore - Night Safari
Morning breakfast at hotel, check out the hotel for departure transfer to Airport. to board the flight for Singapore Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, meet & greet by our representative. Transfer to hotel . Check-in and relax for a while.
At Evening, Get ready for Night Safari.
Tentative Pick up :1800Hrs Today we take you to Night Safari .The world’s first Night Safari** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 Singapore – Half day City tour + Discover Sentosa
After Breakfast. Get ready for City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall.Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Later back to hotel.
Afternoon pick up from hotel your Sentosa tour starts at the cable car station on Mt Faber, where you’ll depart on an aerial ride over Keppel Harbour to Sentosa Island resort, enjoying panoramic views from your cabin along the way. Next up, head to Images of Singapore LIVE, a theatrical attraction where you’ll learn about Singapore’s history and culture, starting with its days as a fishing village, through a mix of special effects, live actors and a virtual boat ride. At the famous Madame Tussauds, enjoy taking selfies with wax figurines of celebrities and notorious persons throughout history. Then continue to Sentosa 4D Adventureland for Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, an immersive 4D experience. Finally, end your Sentosa tour at Wings of Time, a night show set against the sea. You’ll be wowed by the combination of sound, light, fountains, lasers, pyrotechnics and more that tell the story of a time-traveling bird. After the show, board your coach for convenient hotel drop-off. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6 Full Day Universal Studios Tour
After breakfast. Today we take you to Universal Studios.
Tentative Pick up: 0830 Hrs: Proceed to a whole new world that awaits you - Universal Studios Singapore. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle,
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more! Enjoy the thrilling water rides at the ocean world and take a walk through the pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, explore the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Overnight stay in Singapore. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7 Departure from Singapore
After Breakfast. Free for shopping on your own. Evening meet at hotel lobby for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
2. 3 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
3. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel- Kl International Airport) on SIC Basis
4. Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour + KL Tower Observation Deck Entrance Ticket included on SIC
5. Choice of any 1:
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Tour on SIC All Park (Amusement, Water, Wild Life, Scream, Adventure Park & Nickelodeon) (Exclude bungy jump, go-kart, g-force X)
- Full day Genting Highland tour with 02 way cable car on PVT
6. 3 Nights stay in Singapore with breakfast
7. Two way Singapore Airport / Singapore Hotel / Singapore Airport transfer on SIV
8. Half Day City Tour on SIC
9. Evening Night Safari-Animal Show Fire & Dance Show ,Tram Ride on SIC
10. Full Day Universal Studio, Southeast Asia's first movie theme park 1 way transfer on SIC
11. Singapore Discover Sentosa & More (1 way cable car, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Wings of Time, SEA Aquarium, Images of Singapore LIVE, Madame Tussauds) - SIC
** Add on extra: per adult / child (*subject to change without notice)
Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer INR 7000 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.