1N Genting Highlands, 2N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Singapore
1N Genting, 2N Kuala lumpur, 3N Singapore, Daily Breakfast, 2 Dinner, Snow world ticket, City tour
Skylink will plan your tour to see an exciting mix of past and futuristic present of Kuala Lumpur and visit Genting Highlands, the ultimate City of entertainment. After a truly Asian experience at Malaysia, Singapore is your next stop on your vacation. Singapore is a small but more than perfect destination to visit with its world class attractions like Singapore Flyer, Merlion, Marina Bay, Sentosa, Universal Studios and much more. From Singapore , we are offering a direct flight for hassle free tour.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: KUL –GENTING – Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Meet with our representative & proceed to Genting Highlands check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day enjoying the hotel, the casino, the theme park (entrance to Snow World and 1 way cable car included) Overnight stay at First world Hotel /AS PER SELECTION. Overnight at hotel. Meals: No Meal
Day 2: GENTING -KUL –Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - a paradise for shoppers, Mecca for food lovers and every partygoers dream. Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur, transferred to the hotel and check in (Standard check in time 1300 hours). City Tour of Kuala Lumpur >>Experience the historic sites and monuments the city has to offer. Kuala Lumpur-affectionately called as "KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the Jamek Mosque, the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers, King's Palace, National Museum, and you will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square. Stop for a quick photo near Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city. or upgrade to an optional tour of Kuala Lumpur Night Tour with Indian Dinner on PVT Basis @1900 hrs At nights enjoy your Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: KUL –Optional tour -Sunway Lagoon. After Breakfast. Day free your own or your can choose optional tour Sunway Logoon. At night enjoy your Dinner Coupon. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4: KUL-SINGAPORE by COACH (4-5 Hrs by coach subject to traffic clearance): Check out from hotel to coach terminal to board coach for Singapore. Arrive Singapore. Transfer to hotel. Optional tour –Night Safari with/without Dinner. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast, 1 Light Meal onboard with WIFI/Movie &Water/Tea/Coffee, Optional Dinner with Night Safari:
Optional Nights Safari tour:- The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
Day 5: SINGAPORE: After Breakfast , proceed for City Tour: Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Optional (At an extra cost)- Afternoon Sentosa (PM): Chance to admire the beautiful landscape of the city while being transport to sentosa by DC Super Heroes Cable Car. Merlion and Tiger Sky Tower. 4D Magix- Join Sean and his friends in an immersive 4D experience as they fly through tornado, encounter giant lizards, discover the lost city of Atlantis in a one of a kind adventure in Journey 2- The Mysterious Island. Live Images of Singapore: Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore Live takes you on a Journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smell and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax figure of celebrities and key historical personalities. Enjoy priority entry and best view seats to wings of time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. Overnight. Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: SINGAPORE: Day at Leisure or Optional tour -UNIVERSAL STUDIO Tour with OW Transfer. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight at Hotel. Overnight at hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: SINGAPORE: Check out from Hotel & Transfer to Airport for return flight to Delhi. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
1. Economy Class Return Airfare on Malindo Airlines (DELHI-KUALA LUMPUR /SINGAPORE-DELHI BY AIR)
2. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
3. 1 Night in Genting Highland accommodation with breakfast
4. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur accommodation with breakfast
5. 3 Nights Singapore accommodation with breakfast
6. 2 Dinner Coupons in Kuala Lumpur (w/t transfers)
7. Transfer: KL Intl’ Airport / Genting Highland / KUL / Kl Intl’ Airport (SIC Basis)
8. Kuala Lumpur – Singapore By Luxury Coach.
9. One Light Meal on Board with WIFI +Mineral Water/Tea & Coffee on KUL –SIN Coach
10. Singapore Coach Station –on PVT Basis /Hi Roof Combi Van/Vehicle for 3-5 pax
11. Singapore Hotel To Airport by SIC Basis
12. Singapore City Tour (SIC Basis)
13. En-route Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on SIC
14. 2- Ways Genting Skyway Cable Car Ticket ( 2 passes per room for 1 time usage only), guest to enjoy during own free time
15. En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves
16. Genting Snow World Ticket
17. Malaysia visa charges.
18. Singapore visa charges.
19. Airport Taxes
ADD ON COMBOS:
DUO PACK>> AFTERNOON SENTOSA on SIC (Description below Itinerary) + NIGHT SAFARI without Dinner on SIC
@Adult: Rs. 7000 /- / Child 2-11 Yrs: Rs. 4700
UNIVERSAL STUDIO PASS & 1W Transfer on SIC
@Adult: Rs. 3700/- / Child 2-11 Yrs: Rs 2700/-
Optional Tours in KUL (Min 2 PAX):- >> Child age 2-11 ages
1. Sunway Lagoon Theme park tour with 5 Park ticket Rs. 3400 Adult / Rs. 2800 Child
2. Full Day Melaka Tour with lunch (Local Food) SIC Rs. 2500 Adult / Rs. 1700 Child
3. Petronas Twin Towers Night Tour PVT (with Skybridge & Observation Deck Ticket) Rs. 4600 Adult / Rs. 3400 Child
4. Night tour with Malay Dinner & Show SIC Rs. 2700 Adult / Rs. 2000 Child
5. Night Tour with Indian Dinner + KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket PVT Rs. 3200 Adult / Rs. 2700 Child
Optional Tours in Singapore: - >> Child age 2-11 ages
1. Gardens By The Bay Rs.1370 SIC Adult / Rs.900 SIC Child.
2. Morning at the Zoo- with breakfast Rs. 3600 SIC Adult/ Rs. 2260 SIC Child.
3. River Safari Rs. 2800 SIC Adult / Rs. 1700 SIC Child.
4. Tiger Brewery Tour (Sub to Change) Rs. 1380 SIC Adult / Rs. 1250 SIC Child.
5. Singapore By Night with Sling / drink Rs. 4520 SIC Adult / Rs .2700 SIC Child.
ACROSS THE BORDER:-
6. Legoland Malaysia Rs. 4200 SIC Adult / Rs. 3600 SIC Child.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges /Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.