3N Singapore, 2N Sentosa
3N Singapore, 2N Sentosa Island, Breakfast, City Tour, Night Safari, Sentosa Fun Pass
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – NIGHTS SAFARI: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport. Transfer to hotel .You can proceed your tour Night Safari Overnight. The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition. Overnight stay at hotel.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
DAY 2-SINGAPORE – HALF DAY CITY TOUR – SENTOSA FUN PASS: Bfast .Half day City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARK and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. SENTOSA FUN PASS with 1Way Transfer on SIC: After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or take optional tour Sentosa Fun Pass:- Enjoy a round-trip cable car ride plus any 5 of the below attractions! : 4D Adventure land : Extreme Log Ride, 4D Adventure land : Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island, 4D Adventureland : Desperados in 4D, Bi-Pedal Bicycle ( 2 hours ), Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Fort Siloso Combat Skirmish : Indoor Maze, IOS Live , Madame Tussauds, MegaBounce @ , MegaZip, Siloso Beach, ParaJump @ MegaZip, Imbiah Lookout, Segway Fun Ride ( 2 rides ), Skyline Luge Sentosa (1 Luge and 1 Skyride), S.E.A Aquarium, Seabreeze Water Sports ,The Flyer Trapeze, The Merlion, Tiger Sky Tower, Trick Eye Museum, Wave House – Catch A wave (1 Try), Wings of Time – Standard Seat – 1940 / 2040hr. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 3 – SINGAPORE – UNIVERSAL STUDIO (Optional - at an extra cost): Bfast. You can choose your Optional tour for Universal Studio. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 4-SINGAPORE – SENTOSA (By Road): Bfast. Later Check out from hotel & transfer to Sentosa Island. Evening is free at own leisure to explore Sentosa Island on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5: SENTOSA – DAY FREE AT LEISURE: - Bfast. Remaining day is free at leisure to explore Island on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 6: SENTOSA – SINGAPORE AIRPORT – DELHI: - Bfast. Later Check-out from hotel & transfer to airport for flight to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• Return Economy Airfare (Sub to availability)
• 3 Nights accommodation in Singapore
• 2 Nights accommodation in Sentosa Island
• Daily Breakfast as per selection
• City Tour on SIC
• Sentosa Fun Pass with 1 way transfers on SIC (Description given below Itinerary) (Include: Hotel Pick –up, Return Cable car ticket)
• NIGHT SAFARI without Dinner on SIC
• Transfers from Airport – City Hotel on SIV
• Transfers From City Hotel – Sentosa Hotel on PVT Car
• Transfers from Sentosa Hotel – Airport on SIV
• Singapore Tourist Visa Charges
ADD ON COMBOS:
UNIVERSAL STUDIO PASS & 1W Transfer on SIC
@Adult: Rs. 3700/- / Child 2-11 Yrs: Rs 2700/-
Optional Tours in Singapore:-
Gardens By The Bay Rs.1500 SIC Adult / Rs.950 SIC Child.
Morning at the Zoo- without breakfast Rs. 2400 SIC Adult/ Rs. 1500 SIC Child.
River Safari Rs. 2600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1600 SIC Child.
Tiger Brewery Tour (Sub to Change) Rs. 1600 SIC Adult / Rs. 1300 SIC Child.
Singapore By Night + dinner with Sling / drink Rs. 4000 SIC Adult / Rs .2600 SIC Child.
PM Sentosa – Classic Plus Rs. 4400 SIC Adult / Rs. 3400 SIC Child.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Rates are not valid from 14-17 September 2017 due to Formula One.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.