Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best. The city of Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site), snow clad mountains, ancient temples and colorful bazaars, Pashupatinath as one of most important religious site for Hindus, Baudhanath as one of the largest Stupas in South Asia, Swayambhunath is considered to be more than 2500 years old, Durbar Square the former residence of the king and many other attractions.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Welcome, meet, assist by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free for your own leisure. Stay Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 02: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, After refreshment continue sightseeing to Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square . Return to hotel & overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 03 : FREE DAY IN KATHMANDU
Full day at your leisure for the personal activities like shopping at different super market & departmental stores, explore the tourist hub “ Thamel “ on your own .Evening you may enjoy the different varieties of restaurant & bar with the live musical shows. Return to hotel & overnight stay in Kathmandu.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE
Free until you are transferred to international airport for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Arrival & departure transfer.
2. Traditional welcome on arrival
3. 01 Full -day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
4. 03 nights stay in Kathmandu on Double/Twin sharing basis on BB plan.
5. All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
6. All applicable hotel taxes.
7. Special souvenir on departure.
8. 01 Local Sims card with 3G facilities.
9. Mineral water during Sightseeing.
Optional Tours (At an extra cost)
01: Everest Mountain Flight: Up to 5 Pax : INR 8,199/- Per Person
02: White Water Rafting at Trishuli : Cost per person INR 2,699/-
03: Paragliding Cost per person INR 7,699/- with Private Transfers (20-30 mins paragliding)
04: Ultra-Light Flight: Cost per person INR 7,699/- with Two Ways Private Transfers (Delta wing only). Short Flight 15 minutes ultra-flight (Photos/Videos extra: INR 1,950/-)
05: Zip Flyer : Cost per person INR 7,199/- with Private Transfers (One time Zip flyer)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing.
2. Air Fare/Train fare.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc .
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Travel Insurance.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Nepal is famous for the World’s ten tallest mountains which indicate MOUNT EVEREST, biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world & for beautiful places like Pokhara & Annapurna Circuit , Khumbhu & langtang for trekking , trekking & hiking and one of the most important famous route is Annapurna Mountain Range. Nepal is also famous for its Casinos.
Nepal Visa: An Indian Passport holder does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport.
New Indian notes of Rs 500, 2,000 'illegal' in Nepal for now.
You can buy: Thangka Paintings, Singing Bowls, Wool, Cashmere and Pashmina, Rice Paper items, Handicrafts
Maya Cocktail Bar is located in the heart of Thamel, the most popular area for nightclubs in Nepal.