3N Kathmandu, Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing
Get Taste of Nepalese Adventure on this 3 Nights and 4 Days tour around valley of the Kathmandu.Immerse yourself in the colorful history of the Asian nation, enjoy Himalayan views, hike through local village and much more.This short Kathmandu tour is an ideal introduction to the diversity of Kathmandu just in 4 Days.This tour is available to run throughout the year.
Kathmandu Overview: The city of Kathmandu, popularly known as City of Temples, is named after a Pagoda located in Durbar called Kaasthamandapa . This unique temple, also known as Maru Satal, was built in Malla period in which the entire structure is made entirely from wood. The legend tells that the timber used in this two story pagoda was obtained from a single tree.Kathmandu, also popularly known as Kantipur, is the capital city of Federal Republic of Nepal. The city is part of a big valley surrounded by small mountains and hills
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01 – Arrive Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, transfer to the hotel. After checking in, you can relax or just walk around on your own to get the feel of the city.Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: In Kathmandu
After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing of Kathmandu city and Swoyambhunath Stupa.
Kathmandu City: Kathmandu Durbar with its medley of temples and shrines is the traditional seat of the royalty where Kings are crowned and their coronations are performed. The big bell; Kal Bhairav Temple; Jagannath Temple with its erotic carvings on the temple struts; Kasthamandap - the temple believed to have built from the wood of a single tree and from which the city of Kathmandu derives its name, are some views you will enjoy on this tour. But on top of the list is the Kumari Ghar - the temple of the living goddess. For most of the year, the Kumari is available to greet people from the balcony of the temple. Photography is strictly prohibited here. Spend some time browsing through a typical Nepalese market place.
Swoyambhunath Stupa: These 2000 years old stupas are situated approx. 1.8 miles west of Kathmandu on a hillock overlooking the Kathmandu valley. This is one of the most glorious Buddhist temples. It is decorated with the famous "Buddha's eyes", and is surrounded by temples and Tibetan monasteries. Today you can relax or explore on your own. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 3: In Kathmandu
After an early breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath and Boudhnath.
Pashupatinath: Lying on the banks of the sacred Bagmati River, this is the country's most important Hindu temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. It was built in 1696 with a two-tiered golden roof and silver doors and is famous for its superb architecture. Each year it draws numerous devotees from all over India.
Boudhnath Stupa: It lays approx. 5 miles east of Kathmandu. This is one of the largest Buddhist shrines in the world, dating before the birth of Christ. It is the religious centre for Nepal's considerable population of Tibetans and there are a number of thriving monasteries. This area is also referred to as 'little Tibet'.Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 4: Depart Kathmandu
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport in time to connect to the flight for onward destination.
Remark: Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only. Point to point.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1.03 Nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu.
2.Daily breakfast at the hotel.
3.Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by an a/c vehicle exclusively.
4. Sightseeing as per the itinerary by an a/c vehicle exclusively.
5. Presently applicable hotel taxes.
6. GST Included.
Option for Experiencing a Nepal Cultural Show with Nepali Dinner ( Veg as well as non Veg food is served )
** Dinner at “Utsav OR Nepali Chulo” with cultural Dance program : Inr.1400 per adult / child
Transportation cost extra: A/c Vehicle Inr. 1300 per car, 2300 Scorpio, 3300 Van.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Gratis (Free) Visa:
An Indian Passport holder does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport.
**You can buy: Thangka Paintings, Singing Bowls, Wool, Cashmere and Pashmina, Rice Paper items, Handicrafts