2N Kathmandu, 1N Nagarkot
2N Kathmandu,1N Nagarkot,Breakfast,Transfer & Sightseeing on Pvt Basis
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal.Swayambhunath and Boudhanath are two famous stupas within Kathmandu. It also has a famousHindu shrine, called Pashupatinath. Nagarkot has a reputation as the top spot for enjoying Himalayan views from the comfort of your hotel balcony. Just 32km from Kathmandu, Nagarkot is a village in central Nepal, at the rim of the Kathmandu Valley. Its known for its views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest to the northeast, which are especially striking at sunrise and sunset. The surrounding scrubland is laced with trails and home to many butterflies.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01 Arrive Kathmandu
Meet and traditional welcome upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport by our representative & get transferred to hotel. Check into the hotel with welcome drink and tour briefing. Evening is free for individual activities and shopping. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02 Kathmandu Sightseen And DriveTo Nagarkot
Breakfast, proceed for the half-day sightseeing of Kathmandu covering Pashupatinath Temple – sacred temple for Hindus all over the world and biggest shrine of Lord shiva in Nepal. Boudhanath Stupa – biggest Stupa of the world and also known as little Tibet where more than 50 thousands tibetan refuses are inhabitance aroud the Boudhanath area. This is spiritual place of Buddhist where two eyes of Buddha conveying the message of peace and prosperity. After sightseeing, drive to Nagarkot – just 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu at the elevation of 2175 m above sea-level. One of the most popular destination for the view of sunrise and sunset as well as panoramic view of series of Himalayas including Mount Everest. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03 Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Morning witness beautiful sunrise at Nagarkot and offering splendid view of Dhaulagiri, Kanchenjunga, Lamtang ranges from distance. On a fine day one can view the tip of the Mount Everest from here. After breakfast, transfer to Kathmandu hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 04 Departure from Kathmandu
Breakfast, departure to international airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 02 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on double / triple sharing on CPAI. (1+1)
2. 01 Night accommodation in Nagarkot on double / triple sharing on CPAI.
3. Traditional welcome on arrival.
4. All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle
5 01 half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
6 Nagarkot Hill Station Tour for view of sunrise, sunset and Himalayas.
7 All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle
1. GST Extra on Total Billing.
2. Air Fare/Train fare.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc .
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Travel Insurance.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Gratis (Free) Visa:
An Indian Passport holder does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport.
**You can buy: Thangka Paintings, Singing Bowls, Wool, Cashmere and Pashmina, Rice Paper items, Handicrafts