2N Kathmandu, 1N Nagarkot
2N Kathmandu,1N Nagarkot,Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing
Are you looking for a sightseeing holiday to explore new places and life's hidden meaning? Take this Kathmandu Nagarkot tour to see many UNESCO World Heritage sites, and discover the great spiritual mysteries of life.
Kathmandu Overview: The city of Kathmandu, popularly known as City of Temples, is named after a Pagoda located in Durbar called Kaasthamandapa . This unique temple, also known as Maru Satal, was built in Malla period in which the entire structure is made entirely from wood. The legend tells that the timber used in this two story pagoda was obtained from a single tree.
Kathmandu, also popularly known as Kantipur, is the capital city of Federal Republic of Nepal. The city is part of a big valley surrounded by small mountains and hills
Nagarkot Overview: Popularly known as Nagarkot trekking, this trekking destination is very easy, short and popular. Chisapani Nagarkot trekking trail falls around of Kathmandu valley of Nepal. This place is full of natural beauty as one can enjoy the view of Langtang range and Everest, Dorjelakpa, Gaurishankar from Nagarkot and Chisapani. Actually, this trip is designed to offer a excellent opportunity to view and explore the myriad wonders of nature at its best with a rural Nepal and the majestic and enchanting view of mountains residing on this beautiful country.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu
Meet and traditional welcome upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport by our representative & get transferred to hotel. Check into the hotel with welcome drink and tour briefing. Evening is free for individual activities and shopping. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites's list Since 1979. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river".
We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. (The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 06 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 03 – Kathmandu / Nagarkot via Bhaktapur ( 35 KMS )
Drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated 35 kilometers, 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel.
On the way to Nagarkot at 17 kms stop for Bhaktapur. Perhaps the least changed of all the cities in the Kathmandu Valley, with a distinct medieval feel. Pottery and weaving are still traditional industries here. Architectural wonders abound, including the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple.(The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 04 – Nagarkot / Airport
Drive straight to the airport which is 1.5 hours drive approx to board flight for onward journey.
Remark: Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only. Point to point.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1.02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
2.01 night accommodation in Nagarkot with Breakfast.
3.02 airport transfers by an A/c vehicle exclusively.
4.Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu by an a/c vehicle exclusively.
5.Transportation Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by an A/c vehicle exclusively.
6.Presently applicable hotel taxes.
*Please note that an entrance fee of INR 200 per person will be payable directly by the clients while visiting Nagarkot.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Gratis (Free) Visa:
An Indian Passport holder does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport.
**You can buy: Thangka Paintings, Singing Bowls, Wool, Cashmere and Pashmina, Rice Paper items, Handicrafts