2N Kathmandu, 1N Chitwan, 2N Pokhara
2N Kathmandu,1N Chitwan,2N Pokhara,Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is the best Nepal tour package to feel real Nepal since it includes Nature, Culture and Adventure of Nepal as well as way of life of Nepalese .Nepal is famous for the Worlds ten tallest mountains which indicate MOUNT EVEREST, biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world & for beautiful places like Pokhara & Annapurna Circuit , Khumbhu & langtang for trekking and one of the most important famous route is Annapurna Mountain Range. Nepal is also famous for its Casinos.
Kathmandu Overview: The city of Kathmandu, popularly known as City of Temples, is named after a Pagoda located in Durbar called Kaasthamandapa.This unique temple, also known as Maru Satal, was built in Malla period in which the entire structure is made entirely from wood. The legend tells that the timber used in this two story pagoda was obtained from a single tree.Kathmandu, also popularly known as Kantipur, is the capital city of Federal Republic of Nepal. The city is part of a big valley surrounded by small mountains and hills.
Chitwan National Park Overview: Is one of the premier drawcards in Nepal.This World Heritage–listed reserve protects more than 932 sq km of forests, marshland and grassland containing sizeable animal populations, making it one of the best national parks for viewing wildlife in Asia.
Pokhara Overview: Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal.Many tourists visit Pokhara Valley to see the Himalayan range and lakes.Trekking in Pokhara is not just fun but extremely thrilling too. Pokhara has come up with some of the most beautiful treks which has a culmination of both adventure with some jaw dropping and awe inspiring scenic beauties too.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites's list Since 1979. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river". ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 02 – Kathmandu / Chitwan ( 175 KMS )
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 175 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu. Situated in the Terai plains Chitwan offers pure retreat to the Jungle lovers and nature i.e. forest lovers.
On the way you have an option at an extra cost of doing the river rafting ( Inr. 2000 per person if required ) or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins ( Inr. 500 per person for the cable car tickets if required ). Overnight at hotel.
Enjoy jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles which will takes place in the evening or morning time depending on the time you reach the resort. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Chitwan / Pokhara ( 165 KMS )
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 165 Kms & is a 05 hours drive from Chitwan.
From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel.
Day 04 – Pokhara
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot is cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back.
Paragliding can also be done from Sarangkot. From Sarangkot, on the northern direction we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. On the southern direction the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
You will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India. Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 05 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure.
One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 – Kathmandu / Airport
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel)
Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative.Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 02 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on double / triple sharing on CPAI.
2. 01 Night accommodation in Chitwan on double / triple sharing on APAI.
3. 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara on double / triple sharing basis on CPAI
4. Traditional welcome on arrival.
5. All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle as group size.
6. 01 Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
7. Chitwan activities: Elephant back safari, Tharu cultural dance, Elephant breeding center, Bird watching and Nature walk as 1 night 2 days PKG with all meals.
8. 01 half day sightseeing of Pokhara as itinerary
9. All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Gratis (Free) Visa:
An Indian Passport holder does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport.
**You can buy: Thangka Paintings, Singing Bowls, Wool, Cashmere and Pashmina, Rice Paper items, Handicrafts