2N Kathmandu, 1N Chitwan, 2N Pokhara
2NKathmandu,1N Chitwan,2N Pokhara,Breakfast,Transfers & Sightseeing
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is the best Nepal tour package to feel real Nepal since it includes Nature, Culture and Adventure of Nepal as well as way of life of Nepalese .Nepal is famous for the Worlds ten tallest mountains which indicate MOUNT EVEREST, biggest Hindu temple of Lord Shiva in the world & for beautiful places like Pokhara & Annapurna Circuit , Khumbhu & langtang for trekking and one of the most important famous route is Annapurna Mountain Range. Nepal is also famous for its Casinos.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01 Arrive Kathmandu And Kathmandu Sightseeing
Meet and traditional welcome assistance by our representative at Tribhuwan international Airport & transfer to Kathmandu hotel. Welcome drink and tour briefing. Get refresh and proceed for the half-day sightseeing of Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple – sacred Temple for Hindu all over the world representing Lord Shiva , Boudhanath Stupa – biggest Stupa of the world and also known as little Tibet where more than 50 thousands tibetan refuses are inhabitance aroud the Boudhanath area. This is spiritual place of Buddhist where two eyes of Buddha conveying the message of peace and prosperity. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
DAY 02 Drive Kathmandu- Chitwan
Breakfast & drive to Chitwan National Park. (175 KM /4-5 hours). Chitwan is one of the Asia’s premier wildlife reserves established in 1973, situated in terai, subtropical southern part of Nepal and extends in 360 square miles of tall grasslands and habitants of wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. 68 species of mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of Fauna and 126 species of fish has been recorded. The specialty of this park is one horn Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial crocodile. On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge Welcome drink and short briefing about the jungle activities. After lunch, free time to walk around the surroundings of lodge/resort. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
DAY 03 Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities And Drive To Pokhara
Wakeup call for tea and coffee and proceed for nature walk and bird watching tour. Back to hotel. After breakfast leave for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough then can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds including endangered species. Back to hotel. depart for Pokhara( 186KM /4 hours ). Reach Pokhara(Lake City), check into the hotel with welcome drink and tour briefing. Get refresh & explore tourist area of Lake Side if time permits. Get back to hotel and overnight.
DAY 04 Pokhara Sightseeing
Breakfast, move towards the sightseeing of Pokhara covering Devi’s fall, Guptepswor Mahadev cave, Bindabasini temple, Seti George. At the end 1 hr boat ridein fewa lake on direct payment. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05 Drive Pokhara - Kathmandu
Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu.Manokamana is believed to be a temple of goddess who fulfill the wishes where you are taken by a cable ride of 8 mins. If interested, get ticket of Manokamana cable car ticket with direct payment. Arrive Kathmandu check into hotel. Rest of the time free for extra activities like shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc as own. Finally, overnight at hotel.
DAY 06 Departure from Kathmandu
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 02 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on double / triple sharing on CPAI.
2. 01 Night accommodation in Chitwan on double / triple sharing on APAI.
3. 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara on double / triple sharing basis on CPAI
4. Traditional welcome on arrival.
5. All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle as group size.
6. 01 Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
7. Chitwan activities: Elephant back safari, Tharu cultural dance, Elephant breeding center, Bird watching and Nature walk as 1 night 2 days PKG with all meals.
8. 01 half day sightseeing of Pokhara as itinerary
9. All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle
1. GST Extra on Total Billing.
2. Air Fare/Train fare.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc .
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Travel Insurance.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Gratis (Free) Visa:
An Indian Passport holder does not require Nepal Visa but they must carry either passport or Voters ID. For Foreigners - they can get Nepal Visa upon arrival at Airport.
**You can buy: Thangka Paintings, Singing Bowls, Wool, Cashmere and Pashmina, Rice Paper items, Handicrafts