4N Leh, 1N Sham Valley, 1N Nubra Valley, 1N Pangong
4N Leh, 1N Sham Valley, 1N Nubra Valley, 1N Pangong Lake,Transfers & Sightseeing Much more....
Ladakh tour packages are opportunities that would take you to see a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it would seem like a dreamland. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport. Located in the north-eastern part of Ladakh, the Nubra Valley matches the ideals of scenic beauty. While availing Ladakh holiday packages, keep in mind they take you to some of the top tourist attractions like Hemis Monastery, Thiskey Monastery, Tso Moriri lake and Pangong Tso lake.
Day 01: Leh Airport to Leh Town (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx.)
Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for acclimatization. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh - Lamayuru – Sham (170 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru on the way visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Lunch en route, post lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing moon like landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery O/N Sham.
Day 03: Sham – Leh (70 Kms | 3-4 hrs approx)
After the Breakfast drive to Leh en route visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. O/N Leh
Day 04: Leh - Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx.)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel ride, by owns, at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 05: Nubra Valley – Leh (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), this spot offers a magnificent panoramic view of Nubra Valley later drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 06: Leh - Pangong Lake (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx.)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd Highest Motorable road in the world, Arrival at Camp, Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy beauty of the high altitude of the Lake, surrounded by grey and brown mountains, clean and dust washed. Count the waves washing the shores of the color changing Lake and be mesmerized by the different shades of blue from Azure to Navy Blue. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 07: Pangong Lake – Leh (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Day 08: Leh to Leh Airport (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx.)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
• To & Fro Air Fare to Leh from Delhi in economy Class.
• Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as hotels mentioned.
• All Meals (Bed Tea, 07 Breakfast, 07 Hot / Pack Lunch, 07 Dinner)
• To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
• Transportation by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Tata Aria or XUV 500 for Elite, Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe, Deluxe Package (For 2 – 6 Pax) as per above tour plan (point to point basis only)
• Transportation by Non A/C Tempo Traveller for 6, 8, 10 & 12 pax as per above tour plan (point to point basis only)
• Non A/C Scorpio or Qualis for Standard Package, as per above tour package (point to point basis only)
• Ladakh Entry & national park fees
• One Ladakh Guide Book Complimentary.
• Oxygen in each vehicle for Nubra and Pangong Lake.
Daily Departure from 12 May to 31 July 2018
Ex Delhi: 12th May till 31 July 2018
Note: Above Offers are till limited period or till ticket stock end.
Supplementary Other Charges net
• Cultural Program Rs. 7500 per program.
• River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2000 Per Person Phey – Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar)
• River Rafting (Transfer, Rafting & Lunch) INR 2500 Per Person – Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River)
• Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
• Oxygen Cylinder Rs. 500-700 per day in Leh.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
11.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
12.Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
13.Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Ladakh is open for tourist throughout the year, while the best period for tour and trek is from June to October. Most of the trekking routes are closed after November due to heavy snowfall at high passes except the Liker to Kahltsey (Sham) trek. The best period for Chadar trek is from January to Mid-March.
Temperature in summer (June to September) can touch 30C and -20C in late December and January. Annual rainfall is 6".